#1 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

Is time to talk about how much they stole from TDKR.

I hope Bane got there an breack Tony Stark back, also Bane is Bruce Wayne lawyer.

They stole the whole we have 2 villain thing, heck the Mandarine suit looks like the Thalia suit.

The chick saves the hero.

The hero learns how to live without the costume.

People belive the hero is death.

The hero has to find out how to get back.

The hero has mind problems thank the past movie.

The hero gest help by a younger person he see as a younger self.

They both have to deal with problems from the past, that they in some way created.

There is a second romatic interest that dies.

At the end they let sure there is an equal to them coming a younger one in Ironman 3.

Heck we even belive some one died in both movies.

Hey Tony i see what you did there, but my chick is hotter that yours.

#2 Posted by The Stegman (22765 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, some of the grammatical errors in your sentences make them hard to decipher. Also, both heroes "Quit" at the end of the film. And both of the ''villains'' were just proxies for the real mastermind. And the heroes NERRRVER SAW IT COMIN!!''

#3 Edited by russellmania77 (14417 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm Russellmania77 aka batman n I approve this

#4 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man 3 started production before TDKR was released so.....no.

#5 Posted by AweSam (7360 posts) - - Show Bio

You forgot that he saves people and that he wears a suit. Oh, he's also a billionaire.

#6 Posted by SoA (4678 posts) - - Show Bio

you forgot the part where bat fans defended tdkr even though everyone thought it was crap and the part where iron man fans defended iron man 3 even though everyone thought it was crap .

#7 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Also another connection is...that they are just movies :O

#8 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5391 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man 3 started production before TDKR was released so.....no.

#9 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: That doesn't mean shit when it comes out late. And in fact, Batman came out who he was before Ironman.

#10 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@soa: F" Yes!!!!! That is what I noticed the most. QFT my friend.

#11 Edited by entropy_aegis (14123 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing that they have in common is the villain twist,and the twist in IM3 was far more similar to the Ra's al Ghul/Ducard reveal than to the Bane/Talia one.

@soa said:

you forgot the part where bat fans defended tdkr even though everyone thought it was crap and the part where iron man fans defended iron man 3 even though everyone thought it was crap .

Yeah I'm sure A at Cinemascore,78 at Metacritic,87%,8.5 and 92% at RT represent the views of a few Batfans,either that or you're arrogant enough to believe that you're everyone.