#1 Edited by wario1988 (990 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Auralaria (479 posts) - - Show Bio

Alcoholism! I vote alcoholism! But it should take place over a few years, or a few movies, or something!

(Half-serious.)

#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's my Idea, the real Mandarin shows up and murders literally everyone involved with Killian's deception and then decides to take down Iron Man to prove who the real deal is.

#4 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

I think there's some potential for an Ezekiel Stane. An illegitimate son of Obadiah - returned to take vengeance on the man who killed his father. An annoying child prodigy could be a breath of fresh air for supervillains in the MCU.

#5 Posted by WillPayton (9191 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's my Idea, the real Mandarin shows up and murders literally everyone involved with Killian's deception and then decides to take down Iron Man to prove who the real deal is.

I dont see that happening, for the simple reason that they already had a movie based on Mandarin. It's done, now move on. Rehashing the same villain over and over gets tiresome... just look at the Superman movies.

#6 Edited by Extremis (3334 posts) - - Show Bio

Shane Black. Or was he villainous enough in IM3?

#7 Posted by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: That wasn't a serious suggestion, as much as I'd like to see a true to comics Mandarin in a movie I know its never gonna happen, because despite the fact that the character has long since evolved beyond the initial racial stereotype he was in the 60s Hollywood will never look past those origins.

#8 Posted by LaserLambert (635 posts) - - Show Bio

there won't be an Iron Man 4, but hypothetically? Fin Fang Foom

#9 Edited by The_Tree (7243 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take it.

I also wouldn't mind Ezekiel Stane or the inclusion of characters like Ghost or Spymaster.

#10 Posted by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Fin Fang Foom. They need to move on and not use any more guys in armored suits, they did this in IM3 and they should keep it up.

#11 Edited by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio

If there is a forth I say go nuts, Living Laser or Fin Fang Foom would be great for that since they both could cause a ton of mayhem. Foom gets extra points for being a Giant, Alien, Martial Artist, Acid breathing Dragon.

#12 Posted by The_House_of_L (907 posts) - - Show Bio

They're making a four? My god.

#13 Posted by WillPayton (9191 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: That wasn't a serious suggestion, as much as I'd like to see a true to comics Mandarin in a movie I know its never gonna happen, because despite the fact that the character has long since evolved beyond the initial racial stereotype he was in the 60s Hollywood will never look past those origins.

Oh.... I've actually read similar ideas already about the next IM villain, so I thought you were serious. I mean, I can see why fans might be disappointed with the movie Mandarin and might want this, but I dont see a possibility of it happening at all.

#14 Posted by russellmania77 (14618 posts) - - Show Bio

the next villain will be fin fang foom and he will be played by the great khali, he will no longer be a dragon but an angry lawyer from detroit

#15 Edited by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: Actually he could technically be both since Foom can shape shift to a degree that put Mystique to shame.

#16 Posted by russellmania77 (14618 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: If you're commenting on the costume change for ASM 2 then I say anything is better than the original Electro outfit, that is bar none the stupidest costume a super villain has ever worn.

#19 Posted by russellmania77 (14618 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: If you're commenting on the costume change for ASM 2 then I say anything is better than the original Electro outfit, that is bar none the stupidest costume a super villain has ever worn.

well... agreed but i mean... hmmm i kinda lost my point here.

#20 Posted by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: You can not convince me that a movie would be taken seriously with this as the villain

#21 Edited by russellmania77 (14618 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: You can not convince me that a movie would be taken seriously with this as the villain

if a artist just took time to make it look more realistic (if u understand what i mean, make it look less cartoony) now he just looks like an avatar. atleast they shouldve kept the color scheme

#22 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

the internal revenue service lol

#23 Posted by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: They're using the Ultimate version as the basis. Also if him being blue bothers you I imagine if the Kree ever make it into a movie you'll hate it.

#24 Posted by russellmania77 (14618 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe:

i know that n no its not just him being blue that bothers me, that he looks more fishy than electric blue

#25 Edited by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: They'll probably light him up with CG electricity when he's shown in the movie

#26 Edited by JediXMan (29679 posts) - - Show Bio

Obediah's son.

#27 Posted by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio

Who ever the villain may be I hope Ultimo is in there somewhere as well, he's Marvel's most under rated killing Machine, and due to the name he is often mistaken for Ultron.

#28 Posted by WillPayton (9191 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoever the villain is, I'm sure it'll be played by Shia LaBeouf.

#29 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone who hated Iron Man 3 gets an armor and tries to kill Tony.

#30 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@laserlambert: you already got him in iron man 3. that's as closest as you're gonna get in a live action movie.

#31 Posted by TDK_1997 (14474 posts) - - Show Bio

Ezekiel Stane who is coming to kill Tony Stark because he wants revenge.

#32 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Makluans / Fin fang foom

and remnants of AIM

building a new Mandarin

#33 Edited by 14NC3 (1744 posts) - - Show Bio

crimson dinamo or the real mandarin

#34 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

I call dibs on the Hulkbuster armor.

#35 Posted by superdum2 (24 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be great amazing to see, I have to second this guy.

#36 Posted by wildvine (8429 posts) - - Show Bio

Alcoholism! I vote alcoholism! But it should take place over a few years, or a few movies, or something!

(Half-serious.)

This has my vote. Or Fin Fang Foom

#37 Edited by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

I claim his stealth armor :)

#38 Posted by RIKR2 (10456 posts) - - Show Bio

I really was hopping that at the end of the credits the real mandarin would show up and said that killian fail and that Ironman now has his attention … I really need that after what the did to the poor name of the Mandarin T.T

#39 Edited by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Bring back Ben Kingsley as a legitimate Mandarin. The character is a delusional actor; he could return in character as the Mandarin. The problem with that is that the general public probably wouldn't take him seriously anymore.

Oooooo wait! Trevor Slattery mentioned that Killian provided him with plastic surgery. Maybe there really is a lethal Mandarin out there, and Slattery was made to look like him. This would bring back Sir Ben Kingsley.

#40 Posted by judasnixon (6228 posts) - - Show Bio

I really want to see M.O.D.O.K. and A.I.M. ..........

#41 Edited by Dabee (2380 posts) - - Show Bio

Whirlwind! :-D

#42 Posted by sagejonathan (1825 posts) - - Show Bio

Fin Fang Foom or a legit Mandarin

#43 Edited by AnyWhichWayButUp (760 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmmmmmmmm what about that nanobyte thing that eats technology? Sorry I forgot his name but they can do alot with that.

#44 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5528 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote for either the real Mandarin which is unlikely or Aim creates a realistic MODOK that isn't laughable.

#45 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5528 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by AnyWhichWayButUp (760 posts) - - Show Bio

@norrinboltagonprime21: Yeah I remembered it randomly today and thought '' wow I couldn't piece the description with its name''

#47 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5528 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be cool to get this guy.

#49 Posted by Duncan (11440 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Laser would be cool.