• 60 results
#51 Posted by i_like_swords (17620 posts) - - Show Bio

So blind people can't drive or even go paintballing but they can carry guns?

Sounds fair enough to me.

#52 Edited by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh.

#53 Posted by batkevin74 (11215 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: Ah, America! Just when you think it's over BOOM! Something like this pops up! :) God bless the USA for keeping the rest of the world entertained with your hijinks!

#54 Posted by dngn4774 (3517 posts) - - Show Bio

Then what the hell is the dog for?

#55 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18733 posts) - - Show Bio

@dngn4774 said:

Then what the hell is the dog for?

I say we let the dog train with a gun!

#56 Posted by JetiiMitra (8874 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else see the inherent problem with this? I'm not supporting discrimination against the handicapped but doesn't this kind of fall under the threat to public safety thing? I'm sure there are some blind people that could operate a gun safely but they can't be in the majority.

I see what you did there. But I don't see the problem. 'Cause I'm blind, get it? Bad, I know.

#57 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio

#58 Posted by pooty (11739 posts) - - Show Bio

1) The Constitution gives Americans the right to bear arms. Seeing impaired is included in that.

2) Blind people won't have nearly as many situations to endanger others as people with sight do.

3) If you read the article, link provided on first page, then you know the seeing impaired with have to have extra training AND practice.

4) If your seeing impaired mother was at home and someone broke in, wouldn't you want her to have EVERY means to try to protect herself?

#59 Posted by MonsterStomp (20552 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

What even

What even is this?

#60 Posted by HellionVulcan (3920 posts) - - Show Bio

This is really stupid since the obvious will happen they'll shoot random things ... just face palmed reading about it lol .