Eh..

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By dum529001

So some people choose a relationship because it easier????

Also, if something seems easy, you'll want to check and see if it's worth anything.

Also, shame on you for perpetuating stereotypes and racist attitudes.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: @outlawrenegade: I know that there are plently of lovely, beautiful, objectively attractive black women out there. But me personally, I'm just not as sexually attracted to black and darker skinned women as I am to white women.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#104 Lunacyde  Moderator

I'm gonna be brutally honest here so don't hate me.

I'm a black male, I'm 21. Out of all of the black women I have encountered, 99% of them fall into the stereotype cast upon them. That being loud, ignorant (I don't mean stupid, but rather not knowing how to behave in social settings) obnoxious and often times cruel, in other words, ghetto. Now, this isn't the case for all black women, many don't fit this role, but the ones I've encountered for the most part do. I'm not attracted to that, at all. Conversely, the white women that I've been around act a bit more civilized, at least they know what is and isn't appropriate behavior in public.

Now, I'm not generalizing here, but rather giving examples from my own experiences, not all black women are ghetto, and many white women are, but from what I've seen, white women's behavior is much more appealing.

In all fairness to black women I know a LOT of white girls who are loud, obnoxious, and ignorant lol.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#105 the_stegman  Moderator

@lunacyde said:

@the_stegman said:

I'm a black male, I'm 21. Out of all of the black women I have encountered, 99% of them fall into the stereotype cast upon them. That being loud, ignorant (I don't mean stupid, but rather not knowing how to behave in social settings) obnoxious and often times cruel, in other words, ghetto. Now, this isn't the case for all black women, many don't fit this role, but the ones I've encountered for the most part do. I'm not attracted to that, at all. Conversely, the white women that I've been around act a bit more civilized, at least they know what is and isn't appropriate behavior in public.

Now, I'm not generalizing here, but rather giving examples from my own experiences, not all black women are ghetto, and many white women are, but from what I've seen, white women's behavior is much more appealing.

In all fairness to black women I know a LOT of white girls who are loud, obnoxious, and ignorant lol.

Yeah, so do I..and now that I'm in college, everything's much better, ALL the girls I meet are nice and normal...except when alcohol is involved.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Lunacyde  Moderator

@lunacyde said:

@the_stegman said:

Yeah, so do I..and now that I'm in college, everything's much better, ALL the girls I meet are nice and normal...except when alcohol is involved.

Really? It seems the women I meet at college are even crazier in general....agreed on alcohol lol.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 the_stegman  Moderator

@lunacyde: Well I go to a Jesuit college...they have an image to uphold.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

@the_stegman said:

Ahh that's it....I go to a barbaric state college lol. We're drooling heathens around here.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@lunacyde said:

@the_stegman said:

Ahh that's it....I go to a barbaric state college lol. We're drooling heathens around here.

Oh...then I'm not supposed to associate with your kind then...

Joking, Joking, the only reason I'm even going is because they were the first to accept me XD

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Lunacyde  Moderator

@the_stegman: Only reason I go where I go is because it's cheap and close to home lol. I did go to a religiously affiliated school for a semester, but it sucked.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 the_stegman  Moderator

@lunacyde: Mine's awesome, the only time religion is even brought up is when I'm in a religion class, even then it's not biased, they will criticize more often than not.

CharlieJade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By CharlieJade
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Lunacyde  Moderator

@lunacyde: Mine's awesome, the only time religion is even brought up is when I'm in a religion class, even then it's not biased, they will criticize more often than not.

Oh the College sucking had nothing to do with it's religious affiliation lol. It was just too small and everyone was in everyone else's business and it was just too much like high school. Also there was absolutely nothing to do there.

On topic I am a white guy and I would date a black girl if i met the right one, but i tend to go for country girls so I don't meet a lot of black girls that fall into my criteria lol

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By King_Saturn

@vance_astro said:

White women are friendly and loyal. Sorry Black Women.

So are Golden Retrievers ;)

this made my day...

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: If I met the right girl I wouldn't care who she was.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#117  Edited By Nerx

No mentions of asians, jews, native americans nor hispanics?

wdf -_-

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#118  Edited By Nerx
Loading Video...

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@pyrogram said:

@laflux: Shittin bricks

@lykopis said:

omigod....

**closes door silently but firmly behind her**

Am I immune to Capfanboy or something. What must he have up his sleeve to scare away both Lyko and Roger away.

I have power.

Mainly because Rog is intimidated by my manly sexiness and Lyko just needs time alone in that broom cupboard for a while for the same reasons.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@capfanboy: Lock me in a broom cupboard with you and only one of us will be coming out alive.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: That's not why she's--Eurgh. I give up.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capfanboy: No, You wana be locked in with me - Inter-species broom-ship. 0__O

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#123  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@charliejade said:

this explains all

Loading Video...

I started to listen to what she had to say and then I saw her cleavage. Mmmmmm Mm those some dope boobs!

@nerx said:

No mentions of asians, jews, native americans nor hispanics?

wdf -_-

Every thread that mentions race doesn't have to mention all of them.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By CapFanboy

@pyrogram said:

@capfanboy: No, You wana be locked in with me - Inter-species broom-ship. 0__O

This just went full homo.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Guardiandevil83
Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We're humans. There is no "interracial" anything. Stop making a big deal out of who someone of whatever ethnicity or nationality dates someone.

this

also, I think it's a US thing. do we have any statistics for this in other places? in europe "white" men actually do go out of their ethnic/cultural background as much as "black" men, IIRC

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black chicks dont date white dudes?

That sh!t kray

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 the_stegman  Moderator
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#130 SC  Moderator

Race as far as human groupings based on skin color is considered more of a social construct now, which is a nicer way of saying that for thousands of years humans understanding and knowledge about people and skin color were inaccurate and now our language has to be (and has) modified to reflect this. Then before anything else, when we deal with human behavior, we have to deal with human perception and how faulty it is. In many movies its cheaper to just use computers to give us a short of the Earth with the Moon in the distance than send up a camera to take an actual shot of both, but because people who make movies aren't scientists its lead (in part) to this interesting affect where people underestimate how far the actual Moon is from Earth. Not only that but gender differences are a factor here as well. Maybe people with shades of pale skin are very willing to date woman with shades of dark skin but they get denied more? What if that perception leads to behavior that reinforces that perception?

Here's another thing about perceptions, they eventually get corrected or they simply change over time and over experience. If the reasons people date each other are superficial then its going to increase the potential for problems when the persons knowledge of each other is deeper. What this basically means is that when you have a society of people that have their inaccurate perceptions enabled because of other superficial factors (hot person meets a rich person, hot person associates additional positives with rich person and so pursues and or is courted admiringly because they are hot, rich person associates additional positives with hot person and so pursues and or is courted because they are rich) - which isn't to say you can't have hot or rich people who are amazingly deep in regards to other qualities - just that some characteristics enable behavior and interest more than others, in both the motivational sense and the reciprocal sense. Of course as far as population attitudes when it comes to skin color, another large factor is the ratios of ethnicity against gender.

People shouldn't worry about being closeted racists either for the sole reasons of being attracted to certain people of a certain skin tone. Sexual desires tend to be pretty primal and a good way to cut off a persons ability to think rationally especially in the long term. People struggle to think in the long term even without a fine butt of the gender they are attracted to going wiggle wiggle jiggle jiggle. Usually people who have their tastes slanted more acceptingly towards certain skin tones as far as attractiveness also have a greater range as far as what is attractive and not attractive within that skin range, so they may find certain skin tones more attractive but they probably find that very same skin tone less attractive as well. Not me though of course, I have transcended from desire and only seek companionship in winged elephant birds as they fly towards the African sun granting me same space, same will.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By lykopis

@charliejade: Thanks for sharing that video -- she made some cool observations.

@mikethekiller said:

Loading Video...

I started to listen to what he had to say and then I saw his lips. Mmmmmm Mm those some dope lips!

(seriously though -- very interesting insights.)

@capfanboy said:

@pyrogram: That's not why she's--Eurgh. I give up.

Hey hey -- you two leave me out of it. O_O

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@lykopis: Soon you will find a man that dates rocks named bob

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By lykopis

@lykopis: Soon you will find a man that dates rocks named bob

I blame this:

The hussy.  -_-
The hussy. -_-

How can I compete with that? It's hopeless. **sobs**

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@lykopis:Awwww honey pats

But who could take their eyes off

No Caption Provided

How sinful !

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carl121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecowman: No offence dude, but only ugly/unattractive white girls like black guys. White guys are usually seen as being the most attractive out of all men.

Carl121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Carl121

I'm attracted to women of all ethnic/racial backgrounds, but I've always had a preference for women of East Asian (Japanese/Chinese/Korean/Tawianese) and Middle Eastern (Arab/Persian) decent.

Signed-White Guy of S. European heritage (guess which)

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carl121 said:

@thecowman: No offence dude, but only ugly/unattractive white girls like black guys. White guys are usually seen as being the most attractive out of all men.

Untrue.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#139  Edited By laflux

@lykopis said:

@carl121 said:

Untrue.

Come on lyko. I know how you get in threads like this. Ignorance is bliss. Let the unknowing "rock out" so to speak

Edit- I've only just realized how offensive this is to me!?

HOLD ME BACK!!!!

HOLD ME BACK!!!!

HOLD ME BACK!!!!

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@carl121 said:

What people find attractive and ugly is subjective from person to person.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#141 SC  Moderator

No offense people but only black men like white guys and white guys love black men. Its a man thing. Real real real woman like trees. Fake woman like potatoes. Everyone knows Betty White is the most attractive thing ever out of all the men, women, buildings and countries. Odin's beard bless Betty White!

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#142  Edited By Decoy Elite

I..........what.............Is this a thing? Is this really a thing people care about?

I don't get this.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@lykopis said:

@carl121 said:

Untrue.

Come on lyko. I know how you get in threads like this. Ignorance is bliss. Let the unknowing "rock out" so to speak

Edit- I've only just realized how offensive this is to me!?

HOLD ME BACK!!!!

HOLD ME BACK!!!!

HOLD ME BACK!!!!

I do believe this is the slowest I have been in responding to a call-out, lol.

But hey, look at these grotesque hags (WARNING -the spoiler tag is there for a reason!)

I am so sorry -- I know, right?  HIDEOUS.
I am so sorry -- I know, right? HIDEOUS.

(loving the awesome sense of humour to be had from people on this thread because holy willful ignorance, Batman -- this is one of the worst I've seen)

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know, my friends and I got into a debate over a topic very similar to this -- why do black men crack on black girls, and does that hurt their relations with white men??

You see it all the time. Look on youtube, vine, twitter, facebook or whatever and you'll see memes and videos poking fun at black women, more than likely a darker skinned one. The same happens with black men, regardless of skin tone, but it doesn't affect us as much as far as the dating game goes. I mean we're still stereotyped as thugs, but I can't recall any specific stereotype directed at our looks or general affability. But, black women get dirt for wearing weaves, being ratchet, and more all the time. To a white guy looking in that must lower the value of being in a relationship with a black women to some degree, right?

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

@buttersdaman000:

Na I love black women.

Ok, but you can't deny that they're the butt of the joke more than any other women of any race

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

@buttersdaman000:

Na I love black women.

Ok, but you can't deny that they're the butt of the joke more than any other women of any race

No doubt about it, I was just answering your question "To a white guy looking in that must lower the value of being in a relationship with a black women to some degree, right?" I'm sure it does to some, just not me, that's all.