laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@lykopis said:

@laflux said:

Unfortunately, the post below mine is just as bad as the others not joking but for extremely different reasons. My jimmies are rustle-prone when I come across comments made about "white" women being "easier" and "black" women being obnoxious and requiring "game" in order to attain them.

Shall I put up unsubstantiated percentages and claim the opposite? Nah -- where's the point in that. It's all subjective and clearly debatable. If this thread has become one in which ethnic stereo-types are presented as valid as it relates to women, then I am comfortable considering every post in it as a joke -- hey! Mine included!

Your jimmies seem more torn than rustled >.>. I feel compelled to come in, as I quotes you mentioned are directly applicable to mine. First off, concerning stereotypes, the amount of ones which I break are alarming, so I've never really held them to heart as a valid way of assessing people. And concerning the "easier" thing, I said in my experience. Now, I understand that could be different for different people, and I don't see this as an absolute at all. Even in my case, they I would say they are contributing factors, such as interests, fashion, the way I talk and act, which would lead me to make such an assumption from personal encounters.

Also easier does not mean easy. Its easier to fight a Jaguar and win than it is to wrestle a Lion and win, but both are still nigh impossible.

Anyways, I'm gonna sprint out this thread, even if it means my Chino's get torn in the process.

And @pyrogram can be my human shield. Attack him :P

@lykopis said:

Rock out.

If that Pun was intended, then well done.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By lykopis

@laflux:

I simply observe and what I've shared with you is just that -- my observations. Like I mentioned before, the posts shared up to now have been subjective, as they should be. A person can only speak to their own experiences, weighing in on their thoughts as to why they might see it as possibly a norm. I get that. But when you begin to attribute specific character traits to specific ethnicities, I have a problem. Attributing these behaviours to possibly being because of socio-economic environments (which you have alluded to in your initial post and have re-iterated in your last) is important to include in everyone's opinions. I am not making a mountain out of a mole hill -- I am not beating my feminist drum, lol. I've decided a long time ago to make an effort in calling out what might be misinformation and/or conscious or unconscious perpetuating of stereo-types as it relates to any group -- ethnic, gender etc and so here I am, doing just that on a comic website where most people take what's on the Off-Topic forum with grains (make that pounds) of salt.

The difference in behaviour which has been described so far is not a black/white thing (again, not saying you claimed it was). Sure, it can influence (encourage/discourage these behaviours) but I don't feel comfortable leaving unchallenged the perception there is a biological component to it. There isn't.

I know I come off heavy handed and a stick in the mud and a fuddy duddy and too serious, yadda, yadda yadda. That's okay -- I probably am but it's worth it if someone else who might feel similar to me comes across my long-winded posts and thinks to themselves maybe they should say something next time when in a similar situation. I can feel the eye-rolls where I am from most people who have bothered to read my post up to this point -- lol -- can you imagine how annoying I am in real life to my friends? I don't like not saying anything -- even if it's to state what could be considered obvious in terms of right or wrong. It's just the internet and yeah I might take it too seriously. Believe me, I don't think I am changing the world here. Just being true to mine own self.

It's how I roll. (<-----see what I did there?)

:P

OutlawRenegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By OutlawRenegade
@mikethekiller said:

@the_stegman said:

I'm gonna be brutally honest here so don't hate me.

I'm a black male, I'm 21. Out of all of the black women I have encountered, 99% of them fall into the stereotype cast upon them. That being loud, ignorant (I don't mean stupid, but rather not knowing how to behave in social settings) obnoxious and often times cruel, in other words, ghetto. Now, this isn't the case for all black women, many don't fit this role, but the ones I've encountered for the most part do. I'm not attracted to that, at all. Conversely, the white women that I've been around act a bit more civilized, at least they know what is and isn't appropriate behavior in public.

Now, I'm not generalizing here, but rather giving examples from my own experiences, not all black women are ghetto, and many white women are, but from what I've seen, white women's behavior is much more appealing.

It sounds like you might hang out around a lot of hood chicks.

This. Go meet some Black women at a school like Northwestern or Georgetown or NYU or Columbia or Princeton or some nice college. Or date Black women of different ethnicities (Cuban, Haitian, Jamaican, Kenyan, Nigerian, etc.). Or go to a con and meet a blackeek girl. They're great and classy. The young, beautiful, black women I know are intelligent, sophisticated, and on their way up in the world. I am also a 21y.o. (half) black male and feel embarrassed by your stereotyping despite your attempts to qualify your statement.

No Caption Provided

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Pyrogram
lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis: I'm the epitome of the word my dear.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 the_stegman  Moderator

@mikethekiller said:

@the_stegman said:

I'm a black male, I'm 21. Out of all of the black women I have encountered, 99% of them fall into the stereotype cast upon them. That being loud, ignorant (I don't mean stupid, but rather not knowing how to behave in social settings) obnoxious and often times cruel, in other words, ghetto. Now, this isn't the case for all black women, many don't fit this role, but the ones I've encountered for the most part do. I'm not attracted to that, at all. Conversely, the white women that I've been around act a bit more civilized, at least they know what is and isn't appropriate behavior in public.

Now, I'm not generalizing here, but rather giving examples from my own experiences, not all black women are ghetto, and many white women are, but from what I've seen, white women's behavior is much more appealing.

This. Go meet some Black women at a school like Northwestern or Georgetown or NYU or Columbia or Princeton or some nice college. Or date Black women of different ethnicities (Cuban, Haitian, Jamaican, Kenyan, Nigerian, etc.). They're great and classy. The young, beautiful, black women I know are intelligent, sophisticated, and on their way up in the world. I am also a (half) black male and feel embarrassed by your stereotyping.

No Caption Provided

Did you even read my post? I said like three times that not all black women are like that, I said that judging by girls that /I/ have come in contact with around my area none of them exactly impressed me with their personalities. I didn't anything about hating black people.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I believe you. I really believe you believe you are.

@laflux: **high fives**

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By laflux
novi_homines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By novi_homines

@mikethekiller said:

@the_stegman said:

This. Go meet some Black women at a school like Northwestern or Georgetown or NYU or Columbia or Princeton or some nice college. They're great and classy. I am also a black male and feel embarrased by your stereotyping.

Or even U of I, or Depaul or any other university for that matter.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis: Well, is that not how it goes naturally?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By laflux

@pyrogram said:

@lykopis: I'm the epitome of the word my dear.

And FYI, I've literally just come back from Clothes shopping and the salon, so I lay claim to that title V_V

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

omigod....

**closes door silently but firmly behind her**

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By laflux

@pyrogram said:

@laflux: Shittin bricks

@lykopis said:

omigod....

**closes door silently but firmly behind her**

Am I immune to Capfanboy or something. What must he have up his sleeve to scare away both Lyko and Roger away.

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

As long as you don't harm anyone and you're happy :)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: I am not affected, Just I know when to leave before it's too late >_> Your new to this boy. Very new.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By laflux

@pyrogram said:

@laflux: I am not affected, Just I know when to leave before it's too late >_> Your new to this boy. Very new.

I might second you on that, I've already used one Zenkai this week >.>

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@evilvegeta74: when you should have just posted all the races you had info on instead of leaving people a link.

i was not interested in the other stats at all. didn't even read them. but left a link in case others were

To be honest you make yourself sound racist

I probably am.

you expect people to hit the link to see the other stats from races

don't care if they do.

I think you should take a look at what you've actually done

I did. i'm cool with it.

Do you think you should have said interracial relationships between blacks and whites, and oh, here's a link in my in my post, if you wanna know the stats of other races

No. that title wouldn't fit

@mrdecepticonleader said:

If I can recall correctly you didn't approve of interracial couples/marriage.

Yes. but apparently black men are more racist against black women then I am. I can't believe the things i'm hearing black men say about black women.

@the_stegman said: @knightrise

If a white person agrees with what you said does that make me a racist or just brutally honest?

@ohgawd said:

Why the need to push the rate of interracial relationships even higher? Let people get with whomever they like, there's no need to fill some racial quota of interracial relationships.

There is no push. I don't think the OP is encouraging interracial dating.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You do realize the year is 2013, perhaps not. At any rate, people are not born racist it's a learned act. How sad it is to grow up, not truly knowing,the difference between right and wrong. I will pray for your soul.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@pooty: To the first one

I think like stegman and knightrise have stated above. Black men are more attracted to white women than white men are attracted to black women.

Hopefully i don't come off as racist, i am far from that. Just being brutally honest. I have nothing against Inter racial relationships.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#81  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

i've have never been physically attracted to women of my own ethnicity. mostly just White women and Latinas. i don't wanna be racist, i just like who i like.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilvegeta74: fixed

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You do realize the year is 2013, perhaps not. At any rate, people are not born religious, it's a learned act. How sad it is to grow up, not truly knowing the difference between reality and fantasy. I will pray that you stop praying to a being who kills children and let's innocents suffer.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@evilvegeta74: fixed

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You do realize the year is 2013, perhaps not. At any rate, people are not born religious, it's a learned act. How sad it is to grow up, not truly knowing the difference between reality and fantasy. I will pray that you stop praying to a being who kills children and let's innocents suffer.

Amazing, Yep therapy is in need for you. What was the name of that movie? Yeah, Deliverence, I can picture you now, and what's the address to your cave? ,is it easy to type with a hood over your head? Are you doing sacrifices at 12 midnight still?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilvegeta74: Are you doing sacrifices at 12 midnight still?

Racist don't do sacrifices. God does though.Remember when the God you pray to, killed his own son just because a couple people ate a piece of fruit? Even a racist wouldn't do that. But you can have the last word. but make it good. i don't want you to have to erase multiple post again, just to make another lame point

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think like stegman and knightrise have stated above. Black men are more attracted to white women than white men are attracted to black women.

Hopefully i don't come off as racist, i am far from that. Just being brutally honest. I have nothing against Inter racial relationships.

I don't understand how a black man can find a white women attractive but a white man can't find a black women attractive. Also, black women don't like white men. There is beauty in all races and sexes. So could it be a mental block?

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@evilvegeta74: Are you doing sacrifices at 12 midnight still?

Racist don't do sacrifices. God does though.Remember when the God you pray to, killed his own son just because a couple people ate a piece of fruit? Even a racist wouldn't do that. But you can have the last word. but make it good. i don't want you to have to erase multiple post again, just to make another lame point

The only thing lame here is your thinking. I am not gonna talk religion with you either. To be honest I shouldn't even be acknowledging your insane thread, I'm only adding fuel to a fire. This thread has been a total waste, and I hope you find solace in it all. You lack maturity and have a lot of growing to do. It's been a real drag, and on the topic of your thought's, well, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Next time post something worthwhile, instead of childish statements and links to inaccurate information from 5yrs ago, that's irrelevant as your thought process. Basically just grow up.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@pooty said:

@consolemaster001 said:

I don't understand how a black man can find a white women attractive but a white man can't find a black women attractive. Also, black women don't like white men. There is beauty in all races and sexes. So could it be a mental block?

White men do find black women attractive.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#92  Edited By cyberninja

@pooty said:

Why are White Women and Black Men willing to date outside their race but Black Women and White Men are less willing?

Why do Black Men/ White Women marriages have Twice the divorce rate of White Men/Black Women?

Why do White Men/Black Women marriages stay together 44% more then White Men/White Women?

My answer to ALL 3 questions is "it all depends on individuals, not ethnicity so I really don't know what race has to do with this, unless there is some hidden propaganda you would like to share with us."

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i've have never been physically attracted to women of my own ethnicity. mostly just White women and Latinas. i don't wanna be racist, i just like who i like.

Not racist at all.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By laflux

Yep it's abandon thread time

No Caption Provided

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

Why are White Women and Black Men willing to date outside their race but Black Women and White Men are less willing?

Why do Black Men/ White Women marriages have Twice the divorce rate of White Men/Black Women?

Why do White Men/Black Women marriages stay together 44% more then White Men/White Women?

My answer to ALL 3 questions is "it all depends on individuals, not ethnicity so I really don't know what race has to do with this, unless there is some hidden propaganda you would like to share with us."

The stats seem to overwhelming to chalk it up to individual feelings. White women are MORE THEN TWICE as likely to date out side their race then white men are. Black men are MORE THEN TWICE as likely to date outside their race then black women. That is a HUGE disparity. That sounds like a group mentality more then a personal decision.

@evilvegeta74: (2 Timothy 2:23)

@pooty said:

@consolemaster001 said:

White men do find black women attractive.

I know. Robert deniro and roger ebbert were married to black women. my comment was not meant to sound absolute

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Mega_spidey01

i love black women ! they are not many available where i live. if i could any marry any singer it would be kelly rowland. she's fine as hell and i always want her.

also, don't forget robin thicke, love black women too.

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:
@cyberninja said:

@pooty said:

The stats seem to overwhelming to chalk it up to individual feelings. White women are MORE THEN TWICE as likely to date out side their race then white men are. Black men are MORE THEN TWICE as likely to date outside their race then black women. That is a HUGE disparity. That sounds like a group mentality more then a personal decision.

What group mentality are you talking about? It's not like ALL black men had secret meeting and decided to date white women more than any other ethnicity. Group mentality? Seriously? Do you even know how retarded that is?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By pooty

@pooty said:
@cyberninja said:

@pooty said:

What group mentality are you talking about? It's not like ALL black men had secret meeting and decided to date white women more than any other ethnicity. Group mentality? Seriously? Do you even know how retarded that is?

What??? you think you have to have an actual meeting to form a group mentality? That is retarded. with all the ways to communicate, you never have to meet to form a group mentality. Black women are noticing it so much that there is even a term for it. That term has multiple pages dedicated to it. The link in the OP gives the name of the term and reasons why it is happening. a little research goes a long way

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, just wow.