6 movies

October 2014

5 movies

November 2014

6 movies

December 2014

8 movies

#2 Posted by thespideyguy (2642 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool, there are definitely a few I want to see.

#3 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (10084 posts) - - Show Bio

Is a bad thing i only want to see Godzilla?

#4 Posted by judasnixon (6403 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my god..... I busted out laughing when I saw Guardians of the Galaxy Fifty Shades of Grey...... All I could think of was a bald headed Karen Gillan getting spanked by Rocket Raccoon.......

#5 Edited by AllStarSuperman (21340 posts) - - Show Bio

Night of the museum 3!!!!!!!!!!

#6 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6097 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait, think like a man too, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Captain America, Amazing SpiderOck 2.

#7 Posted by Samimista (20647 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my god..... I busted out laughing when I saw Guardians of the Galaxy Fifty Shades of Grey...... All I could think of was a bald headed Karen Gillan getting spanked by Rocket Raccoon.......

Lmao! xD

#8 Posted by judasnixon (6403 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon said:

Lmao! xD

I would watch that movie.......

#9 Posted by Samimista (20647 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: Do you think there should be a movie where the llama and raccoon team up to take down the evil sloth? =O

#10 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17810 posts) - - Show Bio

Another Paranormal Activity film?! Where did you go horror? Where did you go?

#11 Posted by ImagineMan16 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one who thought a lot of these titles sounded hilarious when put together without any separation like that?

"How To Train Your Dragon 2 Think Like a Man Too" - This was just perfect

"The Seventh Son Ride Along The Nutjob" -This somehow sounds vaguely religious and vaguely sexual at the same time

"Captain America: The Winter Soldier Don Hemingway" - Damn it, first they take Ultron away from Hank Pym, now the Winter Soldier is some guy named Don Hemingway?

"Bears Transcendence" -That actually sounds pretty awesome

"Sex Tape Maleficent Tammy"

"Muppets Most Wanted Divergent Stretch"

"Robocop The LEGO Movie" - In all seriousness, I would pay all the money in the world to see this

"Ninja Turtles Edge of Tomorrow" -Again, that sounds awesome

"X-Men Days of Future Past Blended"

"Guardians of the Galaxy Fifty Shades of Gray"

I'm having way more fun with this than I should be.

#12 Posted by judasnixon (6403 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: Do you think there should be a movie where the llama and raccoon team up to take down the evil sloth? =O

Only if we can throw in a bald headed Karen Gillan in the film......

#13 Edited by Samimista (20647 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

Only if we can throw in a bald headed Karen Gillan in the film......

Yesh! She rocks as Amy Pond. =D The llama and raccoon needs to team up! 0.0

#14 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (21677 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey look at the bright side, at least there is a new Dracula movie in the making.

#15 Edited by judasnixon (6403 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: I can't wait to see her play Nebula in G.O.G.

#16 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17810 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

Hey look at the bright side, at least there is a new Dracula movie in the making.

Hmm I am worried that will be bad too though just due to the recent Twilight craze.

#17 Posted by inferiorego (22502 posts) - - Show Bio

New Muppet movie ON my birthday? Yes, please.

Staff
#18 Posted by Samimista (20647 posts) - - Show Bio

@inferiorego: Your Birthday is March 21st? =O Be prepared for a Birthday thread next year! =D I will write that down in my notebook.

#19 Posted by inferiorego (22502 posts) - - Show Bio

@inferiorego: Your Birthday is March 21st? =O Be prepared for a Birthday thread next year! =D I will write that down in my notebook.

It will be the 2nd one in 6 years!

Staff
#20 Edited by Samimista (20647 posts) - - Show Bio

@inferiorego: =D We can celebrate your Unbirthday right now!

They are the best holidays!

#21 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (21677 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborn_ct said:

Hmm I am worried that will be bad too though just due to the recent Twilight craze.

Your worries are not unfounded. But as far as we know it, this seems to be a origin story for Dracula and nothing alluding to Twilight yet. I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt until the previews are shown.

#22 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17810 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonborn_ct said:

Your worries are not unfounded. But as far as we know it, this seems to be a origin story for Dracula and nothing alluding to Twilight yet. I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt until the previews are shown.

Cool. Yeah same here. I know they are doing a Dracula TV series too.

#23 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (21677 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Eer... I have mixed feelings about it. In one hand, it seems pretty action packed (specially if you seen later trailers) and the casting is very good, on the other hand, there are some ideas that just sound weird to me such as Dracula is posing as some American entrepreneur who wants to bring electricity to Victorian society (!) But I really want to check it out, even if it deviates a lot from the novel.

#24 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17810 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Eer... I have mixed feelings about it. In one hand, it seems pretty action packed (specially if you seen later trailers) and the casting is very good, on the other hand, there are some ideas that just sound weird to me such as Dracula is posing as some American entrepreneur who wants to bring electricity to Victorian society (!) But I really want to check it out, even if it deviates a lot from the novel.

Yeah I agree I am curious to check it out.

#25 Posted by ComicBro (156 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok From My Knowing all of these are legit they will come 2014 but they might be changed a new date

#26 Posted by BatmanFan11 (510 posts) - - Show Bio

No contest. Godzilla is going to kick all those Movie's asses. That'll be the best movie ever! =D

#27 Posted by TheCannon (18268 posts) - - Show Bio

Only one film I will definitely see (Captain America) and one film that's a maybe (X-Men). Not much coming out next year.

Also, some of these were hilarious put together with no separation.