@Sideslash said:

@Decoy Elite: Just did.

Damn. We've got a hanging chad.

#102 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
@ColonelRunAway said:

@Sideslash said:

@Decoy Elite: Just did.

Damn. We've got a hanging chad.

We got nothing. Posting in this thread is voting for IV. Even if you're posting about how you're not voting for him.
#103 Posted by ColonelRunAway (363 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

We got nothing. Posting in this thread is voting for IV. Even if you're posting about how you're not voting for him.

I like the cut of your jib.

#104 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
@ColonelRunAway said:

@Decoy Elite said:

My jib is finely cut because I'm IV's lawyer now. 
#105 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Sideslash said:

@InnerVenom123: I don't remember voting for you.

That's strange.

I do.

I rescind my vote! Now what?

Into the crocodile pit with you.

@LordMaverick said:

Its possible

@consolemaster001 said:

@InnerVenom123: Why haven't you counted my vote ?

HIS PROMOTION TO MODERATOR WOULD RESULT IN THE VICTORY OF ORDER AND JUSTICE ALL OVER CV !!!!

@Illuminatus said:

23 votes.

@deadpoolrules said:

If you become a mod,please don't eat my brains.

No promises.

#106 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@ColonelRunAway said:

@Decoy Elite said:

#107 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: Damn right!  I made it so you could marry yourself, I am the best lawyer.
#108 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@InnerVenom123: Damn right! I made it so you could marry yourself, I am the best lawyer.

Damn right.

#109 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, but their was a guy Yesterday wanting to be a Mod and he made a thread about it...... I don't think making threads is gonna help upgrade him to a Mod..... I sure as well wouldnt of made a thread at all if I wanted to be a Mod....... It will happen if a Staff Member feels its necessary....................................................

#110 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000 said:

I don't know, but their was a guy Yesterday wanting to be a Mod and he made a thread about it...... I don't think making threads is gonna help upgrade him to a Mod..... I sure as well wouldnt of made a thread at all if I wanted to be a Mod....... It will happen if a Staff Member feels its necessary....................................................

I didn't make the thread though.

Besides, the staff love me.

is staff. He loves me.

#111 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Keep sticking around. I am not sure how you become a Mod, but I would try to get advice from them.

If someone made a thread about me being a Mod, I probably would pm a Mod and ask em to delete it.... It would just embaress me. lol

#112 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Keep sticking around. I am not sure how you become a Mod, but I would try to get advice from them.

If someone made a thread about me being a Mod, I probably would pm a Mod and ask em to delete it.... It would just embaress me. lol

You're too modest.

I absorb the praise of the masses because it is my crimson elixir. My immortality.

#113 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

You're too modest.

I absorb the praise of the masses because it is my crimson elixir. My immortality.

When Spike comes back, they need to make him a Mod.

#114 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's not bring Spike into this. 
IV would destroy him. Easily.

#115 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

If you become a mod,please don't eat my brains.

No promises.

You won't like it because

this usually happens to me.

#116 Edited by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

Let's not bring Spike into this. IV would destroy him. Easily.

I doubt it. Spikes one of the gods among us. IV wouldnt last 20 seconds against Spike.

#117 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
@ImmortalT1000 said:

@Decoy Elite said:

I doubt it. Spikes one of the gods among us. You wouldnt last 20 seconds against Spike.

I actually did debate against Spike before and you might notice I'm the one still posting on this site.
#118 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@Decoy Elite said:

I doubt it. Spikes one of the gods among us. You wouldnt last 20 seconds against Spike.

I actually did debate against Spike before and you might notice I'm the one still posting on this site.

Yes because Spike has a life and other things he has to do besides worry about threads on ComicVine. I spoke to him on the phone and he says hes lurking around...........

#119 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
@ImmortalT1000: No because Spike got banned for insulting everyone who so much as breathed in the same thread as him. 
And stop your massive man crush on him, it's clear Mr.Bob was his boyfriend.
#120 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@ImmortalT1000: No because Spike got banned for insulting everyone who so much as breathed in the same thread as him. And stop your massive man crush on him, it's clear Mr.Bob was his boyfriend.

Thats because Final Arrow kep banning him and FA was a terrible Mod. No wonder hes no longer a Mod..... Spike had every right to insult people...... People did nothing but troll him, post false info on characters they were debating him with, they just acted stupid and Final Arrow play'd favorites and decided to ban Spike and not even bother banning the ones who were trolling Spike...

#121 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
@ImmortalT1000: Okay 1. FA was a great mod and he's only not one now because he asked to no longer be one because he couldn't get online as much due to personal stuff. 
2. I'm gonna look into you now because I'm pretty sure you haven't been here long enough to even see Spike on site.
#122 Posted by ColonelRunAway (363 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@ColonelRunAway said:

@Decoy Elite said:

#123 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@ImmortalT1000: Okay 1. FA was a great mod and he's only not one now because he asked to no longer be one because he couldn't get online as much due to personal stuff.

False. I have seen Final Arrow on here when they stripped his Mod tag just as much as I did when he was a mod.

@Decoy Elite said:

2. I'm gonna look into you now because I'm pretty sure you haven't been here long enough to even see Spike on site.

Sorry buddy, but i've been here alot longer than you think. Spike was one of the first debaters I debated with and he was the best!

#124 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
@ImmortalT1000: Let's take this the some nice happy PMs so we don't derail this thread. :)
#125 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone want to make a "IV for mod" AV?

#126 Posted by DarkDay (634 posts) - - Show Bio
#127 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I demand this thread be deleted from existence and left to the void of the internet for being extremely offensive!

#128 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

I demand this thread be deleted from existence and left to the void of the internet for being extremely offensive!

SLANDER! I will see you in court good sir!
#129 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@ReVamp said:

SLANDER! I will see you in court good sir!

Pffft, the court will render it null, considering we're in the process of a divorce. So I don't care.

#130 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

Someone want to make a "IV for mod" AV?

YESSSSSSS.

Whoever. Do it.

#131 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp: Darn it you are killing IV's campaign! Why can't you stand by your man like a real electoral wife!?
#132 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@ReVamp: Darn it you are killing IV's campaign! Why can't you stand by your man like a real electoral wife!?

Because he's a cheat. And psychotic. And thinks his fantasies are reality. And tried to kill me a couple of times.

#133 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Because he's a cheat. And psychotic. And thinks his fantasies are reality. And tried to kill me a couple of times.

Oh you are just being a baby now.
#134 Posted by mikethekiller (8481 posts) - - Show Bio

IV taking over?

#135 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@ReVamp said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Pffffft. I want to see you ask for your waifu to make you scrambled eggs and he makes you an omelette. Then we'll see who's a baby.

#136 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
@mikethekiller said:

IV taking over?

As if he hadn't before. 
@ReVamp: You're dealing with the usual marriage issues, omelets, fights, attempted murder. It's all very normal.
#137 Posted by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio
@ImmortalT1000 said:

Spike was one of the first debaters I debated with and he was the best!

#138 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: Normal in the area of divorce. You just say so because you didn't have to deal with it.

#139 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@Decoy Elite: Normal in the area of divorce. You just say so because you didn't have to deal with it.

You're just going through a rough patch...made of broken glass and salt.
#140 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@ReVamp said:

After which Imma have to amputate my legs from the knee down to prevent infection.

#141 Edited by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@ReVamp said:

After which Imma have to amputate my legs from the knee down to prevent infection.

#142 Posted by Walzo (4356 posts) - - Show Bio

He is the funniest user on the Vine.

#143 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkDay said:

24 votes.

@Decoy Elite said:

@ReVamp said:

@Decoy Elite said:

It's true.

Also I'm counting his vote.

25 votes.

Besides. I only tried to kill him once... the other two times don't count.

@mikethekiller said:

IV taking over?

IVVINE

26 votes.

#144 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@Walzo said:

He is the funniest user on the Vine.

27 votes.

And thank you, darling. <3

#145 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: Pfffft, like I'd ever vote for you.

And how you gon' tell me that time you sneaked a C4 under my bed didn't count?

#146 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@InnerVenom123: Pfffft, like I'd ever vote for you.

You just did, babe.

@ReVamp said:

And how you gon' tell me that time you sneaked a C4 under my bed didn't count?

Because I didn't use the butcher knife like I had originally planned.

#147 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: What Am I voting for anyways? You as a mod?

#148 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Very soon, I will sing a cover of the national anthem, but modified to be about Comicvine.

I will post it here.

For our future.

For my fellow users.

#149 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. 
Just yes.

#150 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@InnerVenom123: What Am I voting for anyways? You as a mod?

Yes.

And/or the legalization of eating babies.

@Decoy Elite said:

Yes. Just yes.

You'll love it.

As my lawyer, I demand you invite more people to this thread.