#551 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@consolemaster001: This is why you don't lie about doin' Funky Dealer.

#552 Edited by consolemaster001 (5584 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: To be honest it was fu-fuc-fucy townn!!

Online
#553 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@consolemaster001: I just like the phrase "high and a winner got a hot hand" okay.

#554 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@InnerVenom123: 3 songs is not an album. :T

That's what I've been saying this entire time. :T

#555 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@InnerVenom123: 3 songs is not an album. :T

That's what I've been saying this entire time. :T

If you had separated your songs after you did the first one you'd have enough vids. :T

#556 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@InnerVenom123: 3 songs is not an album. :T

That's what I've been saying this entire time. :T

If you had separated your songs after you did the first one you'd have enough vids. :T

Vids and songs are different. It can an album-worth of songs with only three vids.

Vids don't matter, songs do.

Dammit. :T

#557 Posted by Samimista (20711 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

Here it is.

LOL! How'd I miss this? xD And no! It is not your last time. D=< You are now the Singer of the Vine.

#558 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: I can't set it up to skip to different songs in a vid.

I do not know how to Youtube IV!

#559 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: Last time I'll be posting it via YT, then. :P

@Decoy Elite: ... learn to internet, man.

#560 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: I AM INTERNETING AS HARD AS I CAN! D:

#561 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@InnerVenom123: I AM FAPPING AS HARD AS I CAN! D:

oh lawd

#562 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@InnerVenom123: I AM FAPPING AS HARD AS I CAN! D:

oh lawd

I BROKE SOME FINGERS DOIN' IT!

#563 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@InnerVenom123: I AM FAPPING AS HARD AS I CAN! D:

oh lawd

I BROKE SOME FINGERS DOIN' IT!

#564 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@InnerVenom123: I AM FAPPING AS HARD AS I CAN! D:

oh lawd

I BROKE SOME FINGERS DOIN' IT!

And the best part is I knew what I was quoting.

I'm just that BA. BU

#565 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

Are we still doing the whole, "IV for Mod" thing?

#566 Posted by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

I definitely support this thread

#567 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Walzo said:

Are we still doing the whole, "IV for Mod" thing?

There was never a point in which people were not doing the "IV for Mod" thing.

They've just only now become aware of it.

#568 Posted by Samimista (20711 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: Huzzah! That is much better then. =D

#569 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

RISE FROM THE DEAD.

#570 Posted by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

what does it take to be a mod are the chosen? by whom? elected?

#571 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerSuperman said:

what does it take to be a mod are the chosen? by whom? elected?

They have to be active within the community, have a good sum of wiki points, be a respectable member of said community, and be helpful.

I have no real insight on it, but I'd guess that they are elected by other mods.

#572 Posted by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

@Walzo: it would be sick to be a mod

#573 Posted by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerSuperman:

Any mod I talk to always says that it's not that fun as it makes itself out to be. They have to handle all of the trolls, and handle bans and listen to people complain and yell at people.

#574 Posted by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

@Walzo: i bet they are just full of it lol if it was so bad why don't they just stop.

#575 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerSuperman said:

@Walzo: i bet they are just full of it lol if it was so bad why don't they just stop.

Can you not.

#576 Posted by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: run that by me one more time.