#1 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33885 posts) - - Show Bio

I like to think I'm pretty good at Injustice, I can give most pepole a good run with the Flash but god help me I CAN NOT do this stupid S.T.A.R Labs mission, it's the one called Save The Human and you have to use your heat vision and ground pound to stop flaming barrels from hitting the civvy, has anybody got any tips?

#2 Posted by lilben42 (2556 posts) - - Show Bio

What like three stars? Don't get too nervous or antsy. Try to time your attacks just right.

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33885 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42: I keep messing up the ground pound for some reason, not sure why. I hate playing as Superman which doesn't help

#4 Edited by Deranged Midget (17712 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: My only advice is to keep calm and practice those specific inputs. That's all you really need to know. Also, get the timing right.

#5 Posted by lilben42 (2556 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: Well all I can say is when I did it I got nervous when the items came more frequently and went to early so my only advice to you is to relax.

#6 Posted by ccraft (5384 posts) - - Show Bio

That's an easy one, there is a lot of harder ones trust me...

Once you hit the ground it makes an imprint, all you have to do is hit that same spot before the barrel gets to the imprint.

Also you have to hit the spiders on the ground to get 3 stars.

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33885 posts) - - Show Bio

Argh I cant get it any higher than one star, it bruises my fighting game ego but I'll just move on

#8 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

That mission was so flipping dumb. I mean, Clark could have just flown the human away instead of standing there like an idiot.

#9 Posted by AnyWhichWayButUp (760 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Gambit474 (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

That mission was so flipping dumb. I mean, Clark could have just flown the human away instead of standing there like an idiot.

It's netherrealm..what would you expect lol

#11 Edited by sync1 (2980 posts) - - Show Bio

Hit the ground when the barrel passes the yellow line.

#12 Posted by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

get better at the game

- your friend innersuperman

#13 Posted by JediXMan (30893 posts) - - Show Bio

Almost all of the missions were just... stupid. Basically, if the objective was anything more than "beat the other opponents," it had terrible controls and terrible prompts.

Honestly, I got bored with the STAR missions.

#14 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

Almost all of the missions were just... stupid. Basically, if the objective was anything more than "beat the other opponents," it had terrible controls and terrible prompts.

Honestly, I got bored with the STAR missions.

The Red Son ones are fun if only for the theme that plays through them all.

#15 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehh, the star labs arent dumb just hard. I did it not easily but it is possible. Most people dont want to apply the effort and patience.

Gambit, i wouldnt talk about nrs considering injustice and mk are far better then mvc crap.

@jonny_anonymous: ive done them all so just pinpoint me to which missions and i will tell you how i completed it hehe save the human, i can make a vid perhaps.

#16 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus: Why you gotta bring MvC into this? You got a problem with Ammy? Of course not, so let's leave it alone.

You should make some vids on the best strategies for the S.T.A.R.S missions, I've been having some issues with the ones that feel a bit random. (The kind where your opponent is invulnerable outside of a certain area)