Injustice: Gods Among Us - Who is that guy Discussion

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

Edited By Inverno

A bit of the game's plot was revealed through some teaser featuring a flag with a man delivering a speech. We learn that at some point a terrible disaster caused the death of millions and the criminals rose with no fear of punishment for their crimes and spreaded chaos. In response a new goverment regime was established and they are in conflict with DC's superheroes, desiring to punish severely supervillains instead of rehabilitating them. This leads me to believe that this guy is the video game's Big Bad but who is he? He sound like Lex Luthor or Vandal Savage in my opinion. Comment bellow about who do you think he is.

And on related note, Ed Boon confirmed on Twitter Nightwing and Cyborg will be in the game

No Caption Provided
Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1  Edited By Rumble Man

Seems very WSU, a certain team though

you know what I mean

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Inverno

bump

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Death Certificate

They used Vandal Savage for the Justice League cartoon movie and young justice, so I do think he has a chance of being the main villain of this game.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vaeternus

Lex will definitely be in the game, they show him in the teaser trailer.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Inverno

@Vaeternus said:

Do you think he is the guy responsible for the disaster or the one rallying this new regime? Or both?

RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By RedOwl_1

Savage sound possible but I don't think "completely punish the Earth scum" is in his plans, so I'll go by Luthor, till voice sounds too different to be him -_-

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Vaeternus

@CaioTrubat said:

@Vaeternus said:

Do you think he is the guy responsible for the disaster or the one rallying this new regime? Or both?

Who knows, could be. He's definitely brainy enough to do something like that, then Clark finds out and blasts him lol. Who knows. Or maybe as others say, perhaps Savage. Maybe even Brainiac? I doubt the Joker planned the whole thing though, but he's going to be in it too. Should be cool to see how things develop. I just hope Martian Manhunter and Doomsday make the cut.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By _Zombie_

I'm torn. It sounds a lot like Luthor, because I'd expect Vandal's voice to have a bit more of an.. aged tone to it. Not necessarily old, but not quite as youthful and strong as this one is. But on the other hand, Luthor would go after Superman first, whereas Vandal has been a long-time JLA villain.