Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition Review

wario1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By wario1988

I got this game 2 days ago at PS Plus for $25.00 and do you have this game?

What character do you play as? I play as Scorpion

HailFire2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got the Red Son Steelbook Edition over here in the UK on launch :D. I like to separate the characters into categories though:

Fast Characters- Has to be either flash or batman, both are kickass when you get a good combo going.

Powerful Characters- My favourite heavy hitter in Injustice is Superman, all his skins make him look like a total BA, especially the cyborg superman skin.

Big Slow Brutes- Doomsday has to be the best 'big' character, he does huge amounts of damage and is IMO the best looking character out of all the other 'brutish' combatants.

DLC- I have to admit that I was pretty disappoint by all the DLC characters up until Martian Manhunter was released. Lobo was too sluggish for my liking and batgirl's attacks were hard as hell to land. Although I adore scorpion from the MK franchise, I was saddened that NetherRealms had chosen to use him over say Darkseid for the third DLC fighter, DS would have made such a great brutish character IMO. Then there was Zod, no one I've met acknowledges Zod as a character, nuff said. Then at long last they released John J'onzz, my absolute favourite DLC character to date, his powers felt fluent, they looked badass and they adopted the sort of, pre-blackest night look that I love on the manhunter :)

That's it, a bit lengthy but hopefully I got my points across ☺️

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

@hailfire2814: wait, they had his pre-blackest night look? Which one? Original or one year later? Is this just in the special addition?

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hailfire2814: I take it you're a chick, since you said "adore" :P But they used Scorp cause he's NRS's posterboy, so I wasn't surprised by that plus believe it or not, scorpion was actually the most downloaded character in injustice DLC. Boon tweeted it like a month ago lol.

I got this game 2 days ago at PS Plus for $25.00 and do you have this game?

What character do you play as? I play as Scorpion

Yeah my friend got it on Steam/PC for 20 bucks or so, which is a STEAL all that content lol. Damn PC gamers lol