#1 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, not sure who's seen this or if CV apparently hasn't reported this yet but found this pretty cool. Wonder how many costumes will be in the game and how many Supes will have, it appears on the newer cover release Supes is in his older classic uniform, we've seen the NRS version which looks similar to the new 52 and now this costume. Thoughts?

Grundy and WW also have Red Son costumes too.

They can really go nuts with the costumes especially for Batman and Superman lol.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/injustice-exclusive-gamestop-red-son-costumes-and-story-for-superman-wonder-woman-solomon-grundy.24207/

#2 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Looks cool.
#3 Posted by SmashBrawler (5750 posts) - - Show Bio

What? No Batman? C'mon, he was one of the most clever designs! No Green Lantern either, but we get Solomon Grundy, who wasn't even in Red Son to begin with.

This is awesome news, though (because I'm sure they'll be exclusive as long as the exclusive skins in Mortal Kombat).

#4 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmashBrawler said:

What? No Batman? C'mon, he was one of the most clever designs! No Green Lantern either, but we get Solomon Grundy, who wasn't even in Red Son to begin with.

This is awesome news, though (because I'm sure they'll be exclusive as long as the exclusive skins in Mortal Kombat).

Oh I'm sure there will be others, but they did confirm one alternate costume so far for Batman(but rumors have there will be many classics just think for Batman and Superman alone? lol)

There's this, superman, batman and ww skin pack with Collector's Edition

#5 Edited by SmashBrawler (5750 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus: Yeah, I knew about the New 52 skins. The reason I'm complaining is that Batman's design was really good, not to mention he had a very memorable (albeit brief) role in Red Son. Plus, Solomon Grundy wearing an ushanka? That's just dumb.

#6 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3520 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh. I want that. I was gonna look for a deal when it came out, but I guess I'm doing Gamestop, now.

#7 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Sold.

#8 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

This is madness!

Batman's Red Son costume was the best Red Son costume!

#9 Posted by nick_hero22 (6871 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder how long the story mode would be?

#10 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

That's so cool. I wonder what other skins will be available. Batman Beyond? Superman in the t-shirt and jeans? Paralax infused Hal Jordan? Soooo many possibilities.

#11 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

They said it was similar to that of MK9 (the length not the story itself)

#12 Posted by KentKobash (17 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be pre ordering it

#13 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

The latest interviews with Boon said it's supposed to be far longer then MK9's storymode, which was pretty long in itself like 4-5 hours something around there. Should be cool.

@Gambit1024 said:

That's so cool. I wonder what other skins will be available. Batman Beyond? Superman in the t-shirt and jeans? Paralax infused Hal Jordan? Soooo many possibilities.

Oh I so hope they put in the Batman Beyond, that was a sick costume I thought or how nuts would it be if they had Terry as DLC his own move set lol. I'd rather see him the heck with red hood, Robin etc. Terry's Batman would fit perfectly in a game like this, storyline wise not sure though since he's in the future lol

, ehh could be worse lol perhaps they'll have Batman's Red Son via DLC? Batman has so many costumes and looks it's ridiculous, same for Supes if they put all of them I'd be very surprised. They'll probably go with the most iconic ones.

#14 Posted by SmashBrawler (5750 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

There's also the New 52 skins for the trinity. I think everyone in the roster so far has at least one good costume/alternate design they could use for a skin.

#15 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

If you're talking about the Red Son DLc then I think it will be 20 misssions long.

#16 Posted by Or35ti (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless someone comes out with a better pre-order offer, Gamestop it is!

#17 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33495 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to use this costume for the whole game 

#18 Posted by nick_hero22 (6871 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake said:

@nick_hero22 said:

If you're talking about the Red Son DLc then I think it will be 20 misssions long.

I mean the game in general

#19 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13204 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, i heard about this. underwhelmed honestly.

#20 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks awesome, cant wait for more skins to be revealed

#21 Edited by XSpectreGreyX (67 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22: Well, it's a fighting game, so I'm guessing not very long.

I wish they'd made a Red Son skin for Batman. I'm hoping there are quite a few alt costumes, because just looking at Nightwing made me cringe. I'd prefer his standard appearance or even his Arkham City appearance (even with the huge mask). Hell, I'd settle for his New 52 look. Nightwing with short hair just looks wrong to me. Also, a Batman Beyond skin would be pretty kick ass.

I've recently pre-ordered the Collector's Edition, and I think it's bullshit that you don't get the Red Son DLC if you pre-order the CE in Australia, but you get it if you pre-order the standard edition. Seriously, EB Games marketing department, fuck you.

Oh well, now to do what I always do when this kind of thing happens: TO EBAY!

#22 Posted by consolemaster001 (5619 posts) - - Show Bio

I think i'll pre-order the collectors edition

#23 Posted by Loki9876 (3049 posts) - - Show Bio

looks cool but I live in Belgium so it's probably not for me.

#24 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's a little gameplay bit showing them off once clip you see Superman punching Joker...

#25 Posted by ARMIV2 (8554 posts) - - Show Bio

These costumes look magnificent. That along the reported "epic story" and "loads of in-game stuff", this game will be marvelous.

#26 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2 said:

These costumes look magnificent. That along the reported "epic story" and "loads of in-game stuff", this game will be marvelous.

I know I'm also looking forward to it, I like how if you preorder at GS you get 20 extra missions!! That's awesome lol besides the DLC skins

#27 Posted by Icarusflies (12503 posts) - - Show Bio

I really, really want this.

#28 Posted by ARMIV2 (8554 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@ARMIV2 said:

I know I'm also looking forward to it, I like how if you preorder at GS you get 20 extra missions!! That's awesome lol besides the DLC skins

Aw...so hyped for this...

#29 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I preordered it. Bring on Red Son!

#30 Posted by Z3RO180 (6563 posts) - - Show Bio

And amazon uk still haven't updated their website so we can pre-order the collectors edition :(

#31 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3841 posts) - - Show Bio

No Superboy Prime? Awww

#32 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@StMichalofWilson said:

No Superboy Prime? Awww

hopefully that is a skin in a villain pack along with Jason Todd Batman and Parallax Hal

#33 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3841 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1: Crossing my fingers!

#34 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

Parallax Hal

I want this one so hard.

#35 Posted by Lieutenant_Awkward (116 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm reading Red Son right now. Why no Batman skin?

#36 Posted by JediXMan (30663 posts) - - Show Bio

The Superman and Wonder Woman skins are awesome.

Grundy sucks. Not only is the costume ugly, but mostly because it's not Batman.

#37 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I don't know a lot of people are asking about that. Not that Bats doesn't have a ton of skins(he has 6 right now I believe) New 52, Insurgency, Earth V Costume/2nd look, Batman Beyond, Zombie/Blackest Night and Batman Arkham costume.

With enough demand from the fans they could put it in, but the demand has to be there. I'd personally rather see the Keaton or Nolan costume but that's me.

#38 Posted by Lieutenant_Awkward (116 posts) - - Show Bio

@lieutenant_awkward said:

Yeah, I don't know a lot of people are asking about that. Not that Bats doesn't have a ton of skins(he has 6 right now I believe) New 52, Insurgency, Earth V Costume/2nd look, Batman Beyond, Zombie/Blackest Night and Batman Arkham costume.

With enough demand from the fans they could put it in, but the demand has to be there. I'd personally rather see the Keaton or Nolan costume but that's me.

Keaton would be especially awesome.

#39 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus said:

@lieutenant_awkward said:

Keaton would be especially awesome.

Totally, when you beat the game there's a black suit Batman looks like Cartoon eyes though(you see Bane breaking his back in the credits)