• 51 results
#1 Posted by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

what do you think of the game?

characters you would like to see(that are not in it already)

will you be buying it?

i want it but im broke i just bought the complete "crisis on infinite earth" series

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Looks pretty good

2. Lobo and Swamp Thing

3. Yes

#3 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Good, but the current roster..is..meh....it's not bad but... it could be much better/worse
  2. Zatanna, Black Canary, John Constantine and Alfred Pennyworth
  3. Yup
#4 Posted by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

1. the roster is pretty good i was always a street fighter guy so this will be one of my first major fighting games other than that.

2. darkseid

3. HELL YEAHHHH if i have the cash :(

#5 Posted by GhostofOnyx (656 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks good but may not buy it.

#6 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

im definitely gonna buy it.

#7 Posted by Oscars94 (2348 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Looks awesome!

2. Blue Beetle, Martian Manhunter, Power Girl , Black Canary

3. Alas no, I only have a PS2 (I needz teh moniez) However, as soon as one of my friends buys it, I'm there!

#8 Posted by Inverno (13061 posts) - - Show Bio

The roster is closed now, I think. The next characters are just DLC.

#9 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12592 posts) - - Show Bio

and your point is?

#10 Posted by Inverno (13061 posts) - - Show Bio

@caiotrubat said:

and your point is?

I am just pointing out the roster is closed off with Ares and Killer Frost now. Don't expect any official character to be announced until the DLC.

#11 Posted by FalconPuuunch (942 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Good, but the current roster..is..meh....it's not bad but... it could be much better/worse
  3. Yup

John Constantine isn't really a hands on type of fighter but I think it would make this game so much more awesome with him in it. Also Alfred would be a funny DLC character. I would pay for him.

#12 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_lunact_and_manic said:
  3. Yup

John Constantine isn't really a hands on type of fighter but I think it would make this game so much more awesome with him in it. Also Alfred would be a funny DLC character. I would pay for him.

I can dream :P

#13 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12592 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@caiotrubat said:

and your point is?

I am just pointing out the roster is closed off with Ares and Killer Frost now. Don't expect any official character to be announced until the DLC.

who ever said we expected another character announcement? he asked who we wanted to see that arent in the game, not who do we wan to be revealed next. Everyone knows that the roster is closed now, it doesn't mean we cant say who we may have wanted instead of certain characters or or we want in the future via dlc.

#14 Posted by FalconPuuunch (942 posts) - - Show Bio

I still want

• Killer Croc
  • Black Canary
  • Starfire
  • Beast Boy
  • Blue Beetle (Reyes)
  • Elongated Man
  • Rorschach
  • Black Lightening

I would also like a Rayner DLC skin for Green Lantern and a Death of The Family skin for Joker. That would be awesome.

#15 Posted by Inverno (13061 posts) - - Show Bio

@caiotrubat said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@caiotrubat said:

and your point is?

who ever said we expected another character announcement? he asked who we wanted to see that arent in the game, not who do we wan to be revealed next. Everyone knows that the roster is closed now, it doesn't mean we cant say who we may have wanted instead of certain characters or or we want in the future via dlc.

Perhaps but don't expect they would cram more than 4 characters in the expansion.

#16 Edited by LaserLambert (635 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm fine with the roster, I really can't expect to want to play as more than a handful of characters anyway, If I want to get good with them that is.

I would have liked one or more of the New Gods, or just any character created by Jack Kirby in that era, but I knew that would be an unrealistic expectation (maybe in the sequel Injustice: New Gods Among Us). I will fight all my battles at the Hall of Justice if I can help it; which has the Darkseid transition and the statues of Orion, Mr. Miracle and Big Barda outside. I'll make it my 'main stage'.

#17 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio

Curious to see Ares skill set in the game.

#18 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (12592 posts) - - Show Bio

1.looks god. have to actually play it to judge

2. For 1st dlc, i want Martian Manhunter, Black Lightning, Vixen, and Stargirl

3.already have it pre-ordered and paid off for the most part

#19 Edited by TAGTheAfroGamer (9 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks alright and I might buy it. It depends on if I have money. I'll like to see Beast Boy and Doctor Manhattan in it. That'd be pretty cool.

#20 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (12592 posts) - - Show Bio

@caiotrubat said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@caiotrubat said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@caiotrubat said:

and your point is?

Perhaps but don't expect they would cram more than 4 characters in the expansion.

i think they might if it sells well. it already been hinted that their might be more. anyway, who are you to tell people what to expect?

#21 Posted by Inverno (13061 posts) - - Show Bio

@caiotrubat said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@caiotrubat said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@caiotrubat said:

and your point is?

i think they might if it sells well. it already been hinted that their might be more. anyway, who are you to tell people what to expect?

Huh... Wait where did that come from?

#22 Edited by benben178 (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@innersuperman: I totally want it! I think it will be a good game personally. I want static shock in the game.

#23 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12592 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@caiotrubat said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@caiotrubat said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@caiotrubat said:

and your point is?

Huh... Wait where did that come from?

it came from the highlighted places. anyway, im sorry. im just a little irritated.

#24 Edited by Inverno (13061 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt:Okay then. I didn't meant to insult or assume anything. So no need to attack me, right?

#25 Edited by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscars94:

power girl has the same powers as superman why have her (other than well...you know)

#27 Edited by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Looks decent.
  2. Red Hood
  3. Nope
  4. Do you regret your decision?

#28 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12592 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt:

the DLCs better be cheap or free

the season pass is 1200 microsoft points (not sure what that translates to for Ps3 or wii users.

#29 Posted by Bruxae (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

Its gonna be intresting for sure, I just hope it has better support and online play then Mortal Kombat did, it needs the competition scene to survive.

Zatanna, Starfire, Circe, Swamp Thing and Martian Manhunter.

I have pre-ordered it.

#30 Posted by Oscars94 (2348 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Kuffs (22 posts) - - Show Bio

1 Really excited, don't like the decision of making Superman a villian, but i looking on the game as an elseworld story, so i can live with it.

2 Martian Manhunter, Lobo and Black Canary are my biggest wishes. Also think a character like Plastic Man would be funny as hell to play as, but i think PM is pretty farfetched to hope for.

3 Yes, Not often we get game with such a lot of fan service. A must buy, European collector edition (with the statue) and probably the season pass as well.

#32 Posted by Pyrogram (35148 posts) - - Show Bio

Not buying but the digi-comics ruled.

#33 Edited by Kuffs (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@innersuperman said:

@avenging_x_bolt:

the DLCs better be cheap or free

the season pass is 1200 microsoft points (not sure what that translates to for Ps3 or wii users.

According to multiple gaming sites, the PSN price for the season pass is set to $14.99. Think it's a pretty reasonable price, considering most other games Season Pass dlc, costs twice the amount.

#34 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Beating Cyborg and Barry Allen into a fine paste will never not be fun.

And I'd love to see Lobo, Cosmic Boy and the Phantom Stranger (the real one, not the ruined DCnU one)

I've pre-ordered the collector's edition with the, sigh, new 52 alts.

#35 Edited by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15:

1. i cant wait

2. nightwings in it he is the better robin anyways

3. why not it looks good mortal kombat with just DC

4. not really they were good comics to have

#36 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (12592 posts) - - Show Bio

And I'd love to see Lobo, Cosmic Boy and the Phantom Stranger (the real one, not the ruined DCnU one)

wait, you're NOT happy about the new 52 alts?

#37 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

@fadetoblackbolt said:

wait, you're NOT happy about the new 52 alts?

Why would I want costumes from the New 52? lol

I like Superman's costume, but that's about it. Bring back the classic costumes!

#38 Edited by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if Gamestop will have that Midnight Release thing again ? Is Gamestop even in Business now ?

#40 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12592 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if Gamestop will have that Midnight Release thing again ? Is Gamestop even in Business now ?

i heard about one and yeah they're in business.

#41 Edited by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmm... possibly worth checking out depending on the lines.

#42 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12592 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12592 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (12592 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by consolemaster001 (4984 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Great

2.John Constantine, Lobo, Martian Manhunter,Captain Cold AND F***ING RORSCHACH.

3.Collector's edition baby !

#48 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@tagtheafrogamer: Doctor Manhattan wouldn't fit, he belongs to a different universe.

#49 Posted by TAGTheAfroGamer (9 posts) - - Show Bio

@vercingetorixthegreat: Aha. We're both right. Right now Watchmen belongs to Marvel Comics but it was actually published by DC Comics back in 1987.

#50 Edited by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 (554 posts) - - Show Bio

@tagtheafrogamer: yes but if he belongs to marvel comics now he would not fit in there would be all new versions of the characters then just old style watchmen