Injustice 2nd Season Pass-MMH,Red Hood,Power Girl,Sub-Zero?

• 99 results
Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Vaeternus

Ok so you guys be the judge....

Real deal BIG leak or totally fake rumor?

NOTE:The guy who posted about DD and first DLC characters was RIGHT about that so far...so IDK...lol

http://testyourmight.com/threads/rumor-second-injustice-dlc-season-pass-leaked.32302/

I want to here @deranged_midget_ and@k4tzm4n views on this, not sure if it's front page worthy but this is definitely interesting...

There's also rumors that Static Shock at some point will make the cut via Boon's recent poll that he won on his twitter...so what do you guys think?

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

good but stop putting MK characters in

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Vaeternus

@loki9876 said:

good but stop putting MK characters in

I know I hear ya, as a HUGE MK fan I don't really want Sub or Scorp in it(but there is that part of me that won't mind lol) I have to admit though, I was disappointed with KF's freezing abilities. Not even an iceball? :-/ Perhaps Cap Cold or Mr. Freeze can be in there at some point.

I'm totally down with MMH, Red Hood. Some people were saying "why Power Girl, who wants her?"

I would like to see Clayface personally but there's always a barrage of Batman characters...

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Deranged Midget

Eh, for the most part, there never is a "second" season pass. The season pass that was originally announced usually covers the majority of the higher quality DLC they dish out.

On top of that, an interview Ed Boon had with Game Informer a while back basically confirmed that aside from these four characters, there most likely won't be anymore DLC as NetherRealm plans on moving onto new projects and most likely, the Next-Gen consoles.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know there is room for more Dlc's.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#6  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Ed Boon explicitly confirmed that it isn't true over twitter. well, the Sub-Zero part at least

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: Here's the entire interview.

Here is the specifics in case you're too lazy to read the entire thing:

Looking at the DLC for Injustice, can you give us the overview for the plans? Will the four characters in the season pass be it, or will there be more beyond that? Is there anything you can tell me about costumes? Are you looking at adding new stages?

There are currently no plans to add new stages for DLC. We are going to have at least four characters. You mentioned Freddy, and he was a conversation amongst us about whether we should do a guest character. Some people thought it was great. Some people were nervous about it. He ended up being the biggest selling one of all.

Beyond the four, there isn't anything we can announce. I certainly don't think I can safely say that it's four and only four. The DLC characters for Mortal Kombat exceeded everybody's expectations. I suppose there is a certain point in time where we can say that there won't be more. I don't think we'll be releasing DLC characters two years from now. At some point, we've got to jump on our next game.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deranged_midget: ive read this before. i don't see how it "basically confirms" anything

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

I sincerely hope MM and Static make the cut. But for christs sake, one MK character is enough.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would Sub Zero be in this game ? That makes no sense.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: It's merely speculation and I'm basing it off of NetherRealm's past interactions with DLC, most recently MK9. Despite the game's booming popularity, they still only released four DLC characters. It's a trend that could be followed with Injustice, but hell, I could be proven wrong and I'd be glad if I was.

Or35ti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Or35ti

I like this... I like this very much :)

LaserLambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LaserLambert
JLDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I really hope that's not Sub-Zero but if it's not him, which DC character has "SZ" initials? And what about Static? I heard it's possible he won the recent DLC poll. Where would he fit?

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

More Batman characters?NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I agree that having Manhunter will be nice,but Power Girl will be just like Zod and Supes,while Red Hood will be Deathstroke or Batman alike and Scorpion and Sub-Zero.....really?Of a whole f***ing universe of comics,you'll pick two characters from other game?

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Oh goody, MORE Batman characters. Actually makes me sick.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jason Todd finally gets in a game?

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By ComicStooge

Why Power-Girl?

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By evilvegeta74
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I sincerely hope MM and Static make the cut. But for christs sake, one MK character is enough.

this x100,000,000

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yay, Jason...

And that's it...

Better than nothing, I guess.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilvegeta74: Meh, Red Hood would be yet another gun spammer, Power Girl has the same basic problem Zod has and I don't want any MK characters in the game, no matter who they are. Sure, they're a bit better than their previous counterparts but that doesn't mean they aren't bad anyway.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perhaps, actually there are quite a few spammers in the game, I hate Lex. I wish there weren't any MK characters as well, maybe that won't happen. If this is not the case I can accept the both Mk characters.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Vaeternus

@evilvegeta74 said:

Perhaps, actually there are quite a few spammers in the game, I hate Lex. I wish there weren't any MK characters as well, maybe that won't happen. If this is not the case I can accept the both Mk characters.

I agree, for some reason I can see Sub-Zero fitting into DCU lol(even though he's from MKU) he's the dark heroic type...

Lex's far moves are annoying, unblockable no doubt lol. That's why I give him Hawkgirl, up close her pokes own him and she can dodge his lasers, missles etc

Red Hood may only have like one gun(probably not as many as DS hopefully lol)

@king_saturn said:

Why would Sub Zero be in this game ? That makes no sense.

I suppose the same reason Freddy was in MK, Yoda, Vader in SC? lol

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree, for some reason I can see Sub-Zero fitting into DCU lol(even though he's from MKU) he's the dark heroic type...

Lex's far moves are annoying, unblockable no doubt lol. That's why I give him Hawkgirl, up close her pokes own him and she can dodge his lasers, missles etc

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By evilvegeta74

@evilvegeta74 said:

Very true. I've also used Hawkgirl on Lex and Shazam, he has that imitation Raiden move ,in which you can get your spam on .

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#29 JediXMan  Moderator

... so will Red Hood basically be Nightwing with guns? Not complaining; sounds cool.

Not too hyped for Powergirl. I'd rather Supergirl, personally; her or Zod. MM could be cool.

Enough with MK, though. This is not MK vs DC.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And plus we already have Killer Frost as the resident ice character so is there any point in adding Sub Zero?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman said:

Not too hyped for Powergirl. I'd rather Supergirl, personally

Scratch that. I want Starfire instead.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

@jedixman said:

Not too hyped for Powergirl. I'd rather Supergirl, personally

Scratch that. I want Starfire instead.

Hell yeah!

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing against Red Hood, but...
7 BATMAN CHARACTERS.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 JediXMan  Moderator

@armiv2 said:

7 BATMAN CHARACTERS.

Gotta admit, this is a good point.

I still vote:

• John Stewart
  • Starfire
  • Maxwell Lord

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm all for Martian Manhunter but I don't want Static. I don't want to see a kid get beat up by adults and have blood coming out. Put Black Lightning instead.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@martianmanhunterisbetterthancy said:

I'm all for Martian Manhunter but I don't want Static. I don't want to see a kid get beat up by adults and have blood coming out. Put Black Lightning instead.

We already have a young Cyborg and Raven skins. I don't see the problem, especially when Static is supposed to be over 18 now.

Besides, if you're good as Static, you won't have to see him getting beaten up...

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@jedixman said:

We already have a young Cyborg and Raven skins. I don't see the problem, especially when Static is supposed to be over 18 now.

Besides, if you're good as Static, you won't have to see him getting beaten up...

no we don't. we have skins with them in costumes that they were wearing pre-flashpoint. but they aren't ids in them. Raven was wearing that purple costume since she was resurrected by Geoff Johns. and when was it stated that Static was over 18? i want him in but they might have to bump him up in age like Damian.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry, but I find this a dumb reason not to have Static in the game, especially when you consider that Shazam is technically 10 years old.

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm sorry, but I find this a dumb reason not to have Static in the game, especially when you consider that Shazam is technically 10 years old.

But Static doesn't take the form of an adult who is capable of taking blows.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

InnerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By InnerSuperman

this is the same guy who told us doomsday........then lobo...........then batgirl

i thinks its true

the first 4 are what the developers wanted the second four are what the fans wanted.

one more thing

SMALLVILLE SKIN PACK MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

That's true, plus they could always add older Static if he makes the cut remember the cartoon BB with future Static, beard etc

this is the same guy who told us doomsday........then lobo...........then batgirl

i thinks its true

the first 4 are what the developers wanted the second four are what the fans wanted.

one more thing

SMALLVILLE SKIN PACK MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

Totally agreed! I mentioned that in another topic, soooo want a Smallville pack! Clark/Superman the way he currently looks in the Smallville comics Season 11, Ollie(GL Smallville) Flash they could give him the hooded look(not a huge fan of his Season 11 shaved head look honestly) Cyborg not sure they'll do because he looks human, his cybernetics were more inside then outside. Aquaman could have his Smallville costume from Justice episode, MMH(if he gets in hopefully) can don the leather jacket. I can see that.

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armiv2 said:

7 BATMAN CHARACTERS.

And add up all the stages that are Batman related.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't say I'm shocked, given WB's, DC and NRS's success with Batman in general Arkham games and MKvs.DCU lol. Hard to have anything these days without The Batman Universe lol

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#46 k4tzm4n  Moderator

NOTE:The guy who posted about DD and first DLC characters was RIGHT about that so far...so IDK...lol

http://testyourmight.com/threads/rumor-second-injustice-dlc-season-pass-leaked.32302/

I want to here @deranged_midget_ and@k4tzm4n views on this, not sure if it's front page worthy but this is definitely interesting...

There's also rumors that Static Shock at some point will make the cut via Boon's recent poll that he won on his twitter...so what do you guys think?

Interesting, yeah. Too early to really make anything of it, though. Boon already mocked the find, but seeing as there's room for 4 more DLC characters and these are definitely popular ones, I wouldn't rule the possibility out.

InnerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think its true the guy was right 3 times before

i hope at least!!!

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

@vaeternus said:

Interesting, yeah. Too early to really make anything of it, though. Boon already mocked the find, but seeing as there's room for 4 more DLC characters and these are definitely popular ones, I wouldn't rule the possibility out.

Yeah, the fact that there's clearly 4 more DLC coming after the next two DLC's after Batgirl) makes me wonder...you have to figure ONE of them has to be MMH....as for Sub and Scorpion, who knows...I won't be shocked if one of them make it(namely Scorpion) 1, it's NRS's poster boy and two happens to be Boon's favorite character in MKU.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Black_Claw

Red Hood has been confirmed..... As a Joker skin.

IronAngelX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Love how everybody complains about the character choices, but you know deep down there's that side of you that's a little OCD that makes you want to download all the characters. But, for even those who aren't, they may complain, but in the end, they still spent the money for the game and still play and probably still enjoy it for the most part.