Indian Chick wins Ms America, white people loose their s**t.

• 169 results
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By Shawnbaby

@edamame said:
@shawnbaby said:

@jnr6lil said:

Country was built on the combined efforts of the Europeans, Africans, & Natives

Saying it like that suggests that you believe the Africans and Natives were equal partners.

The country was built on Europeans Exploiting Africans and Natives.

It is also important to remember that U.S. railroads were built mostly by Irish and Chinese.

Yeah. As cheap, throw-away labour. For every mile of railroad track there are 4 dead Chinese workers.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She looks Good to me... now if she came out there dressed up like Shinobi or an Imperial Guard from Star Wars like a lot of the Women in the Middle East do then eh... we might have a problem. She would have to be called Ms. America Shinobi then.

Avatar image for teddy_the_god_killer
teddy_the_god_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silent_bomber: Sorry I had to edit my message because I realised that it was a tad daft. My degree was in genetics of which a portion was on population genetics and have read a fair few studies on the matter (I am not saying I am in any way an expert). I see your point but would say that with the population drift over the centuries it is hard to find any 'pure' Anglo-Saxons. We have been one of the most cosmopolitan countries ever. I have seen many studies that show the majority of the UK population having Nordic blood (particularly the Scottish) , Mongul, African etc etc etc even in white people who can trace their ancestry back a few hundred years. Paleolinguistic studies and archaeological evidence suggest that the Welsh and Irish were the indigenous peoples of the UK to the point where modern Welsh contains many of the elements of the original two languages of Great Britain (I am aware of the differences between GB and UK) called Celtic A and Celtic B.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By nerdork

@darkazrael999 said:

@ueeda said:

@superskrull86: @ccraft: @nelomaxwell: 1 I'm not trolling, 2 India IS responsible for 9/11 and 3 who cares about immigrants, we own America, dumbass. SHE IS FROM INDIA. btw, I'm from tenessee.

I'm part Indian-part Mongolian dude. You better watch it.

Wow…just wow! @ueeda is a moron. Laughably so….I know it's just a troll, but c'mon, the guy sucks at it. I blame the public shool system...or his parents...probably both.

And, she was born is Syracuse, New York...not India. lol

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I said it on YouTube and ill say it again twitter makes my head hurt

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdork said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@ueeda said:

@superskrull86: @ccraft: @nelomaxwell: 1 I'm not trolling, 2 India IS responsible for 9/11 and 3 who cares about immigrants, we own America, dumbass. SHE IS FROM INDIA. btw, I'm from tenessee.

Wow…just wow! @ueeda is a moron. Laughably so….I know it's just a troll, but c'mon, the guy sucks at it. I blame the public shool system...or his parents...probably both.

And, she was borne is Syracuse, New York...not India. lol

Yeah. But she is of an Indian Origin. That's why all those pricks were losing their s%*t. :P

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Coolguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wait, what? 9/11? Where the hell did that come from? Get educated America, you're making us look bad.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By nerdork

@darkazrael999 said:

@nerdork said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@ueeda said:

Yeah. But she is of an Indian Origin. That's why all those pricks were losing their s%*t. :P

Oh, I know it is her ethnicity, and not her place of birth, that is rousing the anger of bigot America (which is actually a smaller population than one would believe). I was just responding to his very incorrect comment.

But, to add another point; when has being North American ever been stipulated as being, solely, white? It's been a melting pot since ever since European Industrialization, and that absolutely predates, even, the first 13 North American Colonies.

It's just dissapointing to see that we are still stuck very outdated, and unprecedented, prejudices.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@nerdork said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@nerdork said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@ueeda said:

Oh, I know it is her ethnicity, and not her place of birth, that is rousing the anger of bigot America (which is actually a smaller population than one would believe). I was just responding to his very incorrect comment.

But, to add another point; when has being North American ever been stipulated as being, solely, white? It's been a melting pot since ever since European Industrialization, and that absolutely predates, even, the first 13 North American Colonies.

It's just dissapointing to see that we are still stuck very outdated, and unprecedented, prejudices.

I think it has to do with people who say "We own the country" Also I'm almost certain media plays a role in it. My home girl went to teach in China and no one believed she was from America, saying she was black. That was in a small out of the way town mind you, but still.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@shawnbaby said:

@jnr6lil said:

Saying it like that suggests that you believe the Africans and Natives were equal partners.

Considering the Africans actually did the work, I hardly give the Europeans credit.

Nor does you saying the Europeans exploited them change what I said.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yum

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Racist tw*ts. She's freaking beautiful.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By nerdork

@nelomaxwell said:

@nerdork said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@nerdork said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@ueeda said:

I think it has to do with people who say "We own the country" Also I'm almost certain media plays a role in it. My home girl went to teach in China and no one believed she was from America, saying she was black. That was in a small out of the way town mind you, but still.

The media is a thorn in the side of American morality. Tabloids used to be a very selective, and very disgraced, group of magazines. Now tabloid gossip hs been completely commercialized. I think someone made the post much earlier..."racism sells". And its sad that people like Nina Davuluri are exploited just so someone's stock can rise a 1/4 of a percent.

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

European Americans wHo deny tHey are European American are tHe worse US Americans we Have in tHe U.S. Always Hating on otHer US Americans. Dumbbells!

-Abstract 4$$#073-

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By nerdork

@m3th said:

European Americans wHo deny tHey are European American are tHe worse US Americans we Have in tHe U.S. Always Hating on otHer US Americans. Dumbbells!

-Abstract 4$$#073-

Im not sure i follow you, and this seems pretty irrelevant. As far as I have seen, no one here is denying anything in that regard.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil said:

@shawnbaby said:

@jnr6lil said:

Considering the Africans actually did the work, I hardly give the Europeans credit.

Nor does you saying the Europeans exploited them change what I said.

The fact they were exploited, enslaved, and murdered does change the equation a whole lot.

The Natives were not working to build America. They were working to preserve their own lands and culture which were being taken away from them. They were forced onto reservations, given blankets infected with Small Pox, and simply murdered for the "crime" of being there first.

The Africans were taken from their homes, forced onto boats, and sold like cattle so others wouldn't have to work. It wasn't until 80 years after America was established as an independent country that Slavery was abolished.

So no..America was not built on "combined efforts". Wording it like that is insulting.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@shawnbaby: Combined efforts does not mean it was their own but at the end of the day you can't deny they built this country.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil said:

@shawnbaby: Combined efforts does not mean it was their own but at the end of the day you can't deny they built this country.

All I said is that the way you phrased the statement you make it seem as though you believed they were all equal partners.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

lol

desmond006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The ignorance is sad. Can't we all just appreciate a beautiful and intelligent woman.

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ueeda said:

This is an insult to America. 9/11 mere days before, but she wins ms America. Are you people blind? Why is this fair in the least?

God Bless AMERICA.

Can't tell if stupid or just trolling. Please tell me which so I may laugh at you and your failures.