• 170 results
#1 Edited by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by russellmania77 (15375 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol

#3 Posted by The_Tree (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

The ignorance in those tweets just make me sad.

#4 Posted by Billy Batson (58026 posts) - - Show Bio

People care about Miss titles?
Funny how the U.S. was formed by immigrants. How many actual Americans (Native Americans) have won the title?
BB

#5 Edited by consolemaster001 (5595 posts) - - Show Bio

This is why China will win.

#6 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny how the U.S. was formed by immigrants. How many actual Americans (Native Americans) have won the title?
BB

0 the answer to your question is 0

#7 Posted by russellmania77 (15375 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by consolemaster001 (5595 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Shawnbaby (10774 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by russellmania77 (15375 posts) - - Show Bio

@billy_batson: so are u saying immigrants shouldn't win the title?

#11 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4248 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sadden by the comments of fellow Americans...but to be honest I somewhat expect this kind of garbage from them.

And this.

#12 Posted by Billy Batson (58026 posts) - - Show Bio

No, just pointing out that almost everyone's family are immigrants in the U.S.

BB

#13 Posted by Jake Fury (18629 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77 said:

No, just pointing out that almost everyone's family are immigrants in the U.S.

BB

Not mine, Missus Fury is Native American Batson!

#14 Posted by dngn4774 (3146 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe:

And before anyone says something about her nationality I will point out she was born in New York and is a legal US citizen.

The fact that you needed to attach this to your OP is already proof that there is something wrong with speech on the internet. Whenever there is a method to say something offensive to another person without actually having to face that person directly, cowards will abuse their rights to spread ignorance.

#15 Edited by Jake Fury (18629 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Posted by laflux (15958 posts) - - Show Bio

Britain's superiority complex is justified............

#18 Posted by superstay (9826 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by JetiiMitra (8631 posts) - - Show Bio

But she's hot though.

#20 Posted by russellmania77 (15375 posts) - - Show Bio

She is really hot

#21 Posted by JetiiMitra (8631 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparently that's really only a small portion of Twitter users though. A lot more are celebrating and congratulating her, and in general not being dumb about it. The stupid just sticks out/is pointed out.

#22 Edited by teddy_the_god_killer (299 posts) - - Show Bio

Hilarious, I actually laughed at some of them FOR THEIR SHEER STUPIDITY. It surprises me how these guys forget that all white Americans are not native to the USA. We get the same in the UK (you find me a true Anglo-Saxon...you can't, and even then the natives are the Scottish and Welsh). I wonder if it stems from a fear of not being represented when they feel it is their right ; just like everyone else feels the rest of the time (with just cause I hasten to add).

#23 Posted by Wolverine08 (42289 posts) - - Show Bio

Disgusting.

#24 Posted by jwalser3 (5023 posts) - - Show Bio

Cringed at some of those tweets.

#25 Posted by jwalser3 (5023 posts) - - Show Bio

Cringed at some of those tweets.

#26 Posted by RBT (4190 posts) - - Show Bio

*sigh* Nope. Not racist at all.

#27 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13157 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sadden by the comments of fellow Americans...but to be honest I somewhat expect this kind of garbage from them.

@billy_batson said:

And this.

she is delicious

#28 Posted by Nefarious (20365 posts) - - Show Bio

Ignorance is bliss.

#29 Posted by RBT (4190 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Justified?! Don't get me started.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-02-08/nri/36992702_1_institutional-racism-nhs-british-medical-association

Read for yourself.

#30 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course.

#31 Posted by frogdog (3248 posts) - - Show Bio

Right Click and Save

SMH at America

#32 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

Well people are just terrible.

#33 Posted by danhimself (22548 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that one of the worst parts is that so many people think that India is in the middle east and that they are with Al Qaeda

#34 Posted by NukeA6 (474 posts) - - Show Bio

The good thing about the article you posted is they chose not to censor any of the names so that everyone who reads it will know who these pathetic people are. I would really hate to be them especially if I want a job.

#35 Posted by silkyballfro94 (1739 posts) - - Show Bio

What a shame...Some people don't learn I guess. Anyways, I think she's pretty hot.

#36 Posted by Fallschirmjager (17513 posts) - - Show Bio

I almost cared about who Miss America was for a second.

Oh wait. No I didn't.

Why does this matter again?

#37 Edited by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

Lolwut?

9/11 isn't affiliated with India...

Silly America.

#38 Edited by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the amusement :P

#39 Posted by JetiiMitra (8631 posts) - - Show Bio

So yeah, I watched a few clips from the pageant and interviews of Ms. Davuluri and I can't fathom why anyone would have a problem why she would win. I can understand maybe thinking someone else should win (I didn't see any of the others), but Davuluri's definitely how I would want others to think of beauty in the U.S.

And lol at the Miss Kansas tweet (I mean, lol at all of them, but this one especially). "Loves Hunting. Loves Tattoos." Those are absolutely amazing reasons to win a beauty pageant. Flawless logic. Kansas should have won in a godstomp.

I would like to ask everyone to please, please don't make the mistake of thinking they speak for all of us. Remember that the reason these dumbasses people are mad is that a minority won in the first place, and that these twitheads are a very small percentage of the U.S.

#40 Posted by Black_Claw (2988 posts) - - Show Bio

Thankfully the idiots that tweeted those things are a small minority. Unfortunately they made up for their small numbers by being very loud, smdh.

Also the girl was fine as hell.

#41 Posted by HumanRocket (8168 posts) - - Show Bio

Good for her

#42 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

Hilarious, I actually laughed at some of them FOR THEIR SHEER STUPIDITY. It surprises me how these guys forget that all white Americans are not native to the USA. We get the same in the UK (you find me a true Anglo-Saxon...you can't, and even then the natives are the Scottish and Welsh). I wonder if it stems from a fear of not being represented when they feel it is their right ; just like everyone else feels the rest of the time (with just cause I hasten to add).

This, they always bitch about how they're "losing the country" when it wasn't yours to begin with dumbass. I guess if you steal it then it's yours huh?

Sidenote: She is gorgeous!!!

#43 Posted by Samimista (20717 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by mikethekiller (8405 posts) - - Show Bio

I said this over at giantbomb and I'll say it again here. The internet is a bit of a double edged sword, while it give you access to vast amounts information with which you can use to educate yourself it also give idiots and scumbags a platform from which they can spew their garbage.

#45 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (7849 posts) - - Show Bio

There are idiots and bigots everywhere. No reason to start hating on America as a country.

With that being said, yeah those people who made those tweets are idiots.

BTW, why does the title of this thread say just white people flipped out? One of those tweets is from a black guy.

Blah.

#46 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

A few tweets doesn't mean anything. People tweet dumb shit everyday about every little thing. Even if a white woman won, somehow someone would track it back to 9/11 if Miss America wasn't from their state. Stupid is as stupid does.

#47 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10502 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't understand how people can hate on such a gorgeous woman. Insulting her? I'd ask for her number.

#48 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (7849 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam: Exactly. +1 for you, sir. And why is this thread blaming white people?

#49 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24870 posts) - - Show Bio

And? Nothing humans do shock or surprise me.

#50 Edited by opticblast98 (205 posts) - - Show Bio

People are ignnorant losers and she deserves 2 the title