#1 Posted by k4tzm4n (40924 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Christopher Nolan's new film top the Dark Knight?  Yay? Nay? Don't care? Chat about it here.

Staff Online
#2 Posted by k4tzm4n (40924 posts) - - Show Bio

For those who have no idea what I'm babbling about... 

Staff Online
#3 Posted by Jake Fury (18418 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
"

Can Christopher Nolan's new film top the Dark Knight?  Yay? Nay? Don't care? Chat about it here.

"

I don't think it can be compared to The Dark Knight. They're 2 different types of films completely.  

I enjoyed it. I saw this last night and was pretty tired at the time. I really liked the movie and think I would enjoy it even more the next time.
#4 Posted by Braxxis7 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

Great movie but besides the director being the same to completly different movies
#5 Posted by crazywolf (653 posts) - - Show Bio
@Braxxis7 said:
"Great movie but besides the director being the same to completly different movies "

Hope to see it soon. Already heard interesting stuff about it but yeah it's a different type of movie.
#6 Posted by spawndon (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

Great movie, but requires patience to understand the plot and appreciate it.

#7 Posted by Pacperson (307 posts) - - Show Bio
@spawndon said:
" Great movie, but requires patience to understand the plot and appreciate it. "
Very True

Awesome movie, gives you a lot to think about when its all over.
#8 Posted by k4tzm4n (40924 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury:
When I said top, I meant in the box office and reviews. 

Personally, I enjoyed it more than TDK.
Staff Online
#9 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

this film was 2:40 long starring leonardo dicaprio, ellen page, micheal caine, jospeh gordon-levitt and ken wanatanbe [sp] its like the matrix [which was god awful] meets shutter island [dvd-worthy] i tried to pay attention but idk what was the dream and what was reality. but its one of thoes movies where you have to think and i recommend it getting it on dvd. retail or bootleg. 

if you like thrillers than this is one for your collection
#10 Posted by k4tzm4n (40924 posts) - - Show Bio
@umbrafeline:
The Matrix, god awful? This? DVD? Wow....Just curious.  Whats your favorite movie?
Staff Online
#11 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @umbrafeline: The Matrix, god awful? This? DVD? Wow....Just curious.  Whats your favorite movie? "
haha well he did say that Matrix was bad and Shutter Island was good. That automatically makes his movie opinions horrendous
#12 Posted by Jake Fury (18418 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
"@Jake Fury: When I said top, I meant in the box office and reviews.  Personally, I enjoyed it more than TDK. "

Gotcha.
#13 Posted by NightFang (9988 posts) - - Show Bio

It was a great movie and I can't wait to see  Christopher Nolan top this movie with Batman-3!

#14 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone in my theatre went "AWWWWWWWWW" at the ending xD

#15 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19386 posts) - - Show Bio

This was a movie in it's own category. Batman won't be a comparison, except the director Nolan and the film techniques. I'm not expecting Batman to be a mind phuck like Inception.

#16 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

I hated this movie... I hate Leo so I should have known.
#17 Posted by Albert Ventum (418 posts) - - Show Bio

I enjoyed it, good thinking movie. Nice change of pace compared to all the action stuff I'd been watching at the time.

#18 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly it should have ended with Christian Bale saying "IM BATMAN". Instead we are left with a somewhat open ended movie. :P
#19 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @umbrafeline: The Matrix, god awful? This? DVD? Wow....Just curious.  Whats your favorite movie? "
haha well he did say that Matrix was bad and Shutter Island was good. That automatically makes his movie opinions horrendous "
Shutter Island was very well done IMO