Inappropriate/Weird things to turn into an 80's cartoon.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was eating cereal a few minutes ago when I got to thinking "What would the Friday the 13th movies be like if they focused on the kids"?

And almost instantly my mind came up with "Jason and the Crystal Lake Kids". A lighthearted romp following the misadventures of a group of typical 80's cartoon kids and their dog (of course named Crystal) as they uncover all sorts of spooky mysteries and strange goings on with the help of their big machete wielding friend, Jason.

What are some weird/horribly thought out ideas for 80's cartoons that you can think of?

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

Father goes to a toy store to buy his son, William, of those "newfangled Rubix cubes". Their all sold out but the clerk says he'll look in back. Clerk comes out with a dusty package and says it's there last one, the Father buys it for William. He brings it home and tosses it to William and gets into an argument with his wife about why dinner isn't ready yet. William runs off to his room with dusty package and tears into it. William notices the Rubix cube doesn't have the brightly colored squares like his friend's Rubix but is happy, it has gold inlay looking stuff, maybe it's a special edition he thinks. He toys with it a bit and BAM PINEHEAD POPS OUT. Some how Pinhead becomes indebted to William and becomes a servant to him. Name of the show would be "My Pal Pinhead" lol.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Father goes to a toy store to buy his son, William, of those "newfangled Rubix cubes". Their all sold out but the clerk says he'll look in back. Clerk comes out with a dusty package and says it's there last one, the Father buys it for William. He brings it home and tosses it to William and gets into an argument with his wife about why dinner isn't ready yet. William runs off to his room with dusty package and tears into it. William notices the Rubix cube doesn't have the brightly colored squares like his friend's Rubix but is happy, it has gold inlay looking stuff, maybe it's a special edition he thinks. He toys with it a bit and BAM PINEHEAD POPS OUT. Some how Pinhead becomes indebted to William and becomes a servant to him. Name of the show would be "My Pal Pinhead" lol.

Ha ha that is great!

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

They did have a fair few cartoons and toylines based on R rated franchises such as Robocop and Rambo back in the 80s.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

The cool thing about the Robocop intro is that they actually managed to fit a nice nod to how Murphy got shot up in the movie, and the gang even resemble the ones in the movie a bit.

No Caption Provided

There was even going to be a cartoon based on the Alien films, titled "Operation Aliens".

They did make a toyline of them too, which it is either based on the cartoon or the cartoon was based on the toys. Either way they are clearly meant to go together.

No Caption Provided

They did also make a Predator line too and a Terminator one, neither of which got cartoons. But could have done.

I think this idea was quite a clever if not slightly bizarre as well. But then I can see as a child you sneak into the cinema to watch one of them and you enjoy it so this I guess reinforced that and made it accessible for em.

Shellshock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By AllStarSuperman
Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Guardiandevil83

A teenage girl gains telekenesis while being teased at her 9th grade prom. After her rampage goes viral she is approached to join a covert Government Agency, with a group of other young mental warriors. All whom have had their abilities waved away as "Hoax's." All while being trained as a counter-terror unit.

Paul: The token black kid. Hip-Hop Dancer. Power of Telepathy (because us black folk nosey)

Benjamin: Hot-Head and narcissist. Pyrokenesis.

June: Vegan, enviro-nut. A Terapath. Mental connection to the earth. Hydrokenesis.

Title: CARRIE AND THE PSI-SQUAD.