That looks like an action figure.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

If that's it, I don't know why the creators were making such a big deal about it, it's not that different.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Because it doesn't look great I will say it's fake.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Fake

Xcalibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If that's it, I don't know why the creators were making such a big deal about it, it's not that different.

This movie is hype driven. Ever since the Comic Con pannel the concept have exploded everywhere.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's definitely some kind of toy. But if they are using that as a model it's okay, I guess.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#10  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

If it were real why is the image in black and white? Reminds me of the other "leaked" image that was also black and white and ended up being fake...

Also, the arms are the exact same arms off of the Arkham City Bat-Suit, but with a few random variations thrown in.

DoomGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like crap.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

It looks like an alt. costume in a Arkham game.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Blade_R

Like somebody said in that link, if it is a model for the suit, at least there aren't any bat nipples.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Fake (I hope, can't be sure at this point).....and ewwww

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Fake

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fake

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fake I tell you, fake!

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it was real, I would probly cry myself to sleep every night for the rest of my life.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Fake.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TazzMission

If it was real, I would probly cry myself to sleep every night for the rest of my life.

batman has 2 costumes in the film. maybe this ** leak** is the armor he fights superman in?

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It actually doesn't look too bad.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_atomikill_ said:

batman has 2 costumes in the film. maybe this ** leak** is the armor he fights superman in?

When did they confirm that Batman will have 2 suits?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tazzmission said:

@_atomikill_ said:

When did they confirm that Batman will have 2 suits?

Reports scooper Marvelous Dave: "The [most] interesting thing I've heard is that Batman will actually wear 2 Bat-suits in the film... Grey-and-Blue has already been designed and Affleck has worn it."

That'll be the one Garner's seen, then. So what about the other one? Could it be a prototype or DIY effort a la Spider-Man?

According to LR, quite the opposite, with the second suit coming fully-armoured with silver/white plates – all the better to go up against a near-invincible alien like Superman.

The armoured suit is said to have been inspired by the Bat's costume in graphic novel The Dark Knight Returns, while the grey and blue number is reportedly based on Jim Lee's Batman: Hush design.

All of which sounds very exciting, and really does seem to be taking the Bat in a new direction after Christopher Nolan's defining caped crusader trilogy.

Man Of Steel 2: Batman Vs Superman opens in cinemas on 6 May 2016.

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/could-batman-vs-superman-feature-two-different-batsuits

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ninjablade09

Lol Like someone pointed out it's a toy. For one you can see the joints and too just look at some off the pieces. The gauntlets are from the Arkham City Batman toy, with the Nightwing of the same lines body.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

It's got an Arkham vibe to it. I don't mind it, I liked the "armored" look in Arkham. Had to tell since that image looks like a plastic model.

Also, why all the damn secrecy over this movie? It's just hyping it up (good thing don't get me wrong) but if it fails to live up to the hype that'll hurt DC's future film endeavors.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TazzMission

@granitesoldier said:

It's got an Arkham vibe to it. I don't mind it, I liked the "armored" look in Arkham. Had to tell since that image looks like a plastic model.

Also, why all the damn secrecy over this movie? It's just hyping it up (good thing don't get me wrong) but if it fails to live up to the hype that'll hurt DC's future film endeavors.

snyder and co really need show some stuff like the costumes to keep people interested otherwise people will lose interest imo i mean june 2016 is 3 years since we are in april already

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@granitesoldier said:

snyder and co really need show some stuff like the costumes to keep people interested otherwise people will lose interest imo i mean june 2016 is 3 years since we are in april already

Agreed. We really don't know a damn thing except that Batman and Superman are both in it. That's it. As far as I know everything else, including villains, is rumor and speculation.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah it doesn't look real.

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tazzmission said:

@granitesoldier said:

Agreed. We really don't know a damn thing except that Batman and Superman are both in it. That's it. As far as I know everything else, including villains, is rumor and speculation.

i say since it got bumped to 2016 just simply do a jla origns type picture. if it sucks it sucks but than at least wb will get some form of respect from me for at least trying

despite my hatred for that god awful gl film they still got props for even attempting it from me

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier said:

@tazzmission said:

@granitesoldier said:

i say since it got bumped to 2016 just simply do a jla origns type picture. if it sucks it sucks but than at least wb will get some form of respect from me for at least trying

despite my hatred for that god awful gl film they still got props for even attempting it from me

Well the only stuff they do announce is the stuff about the addition of Wonder Woman and whoever else so yeah, they might as well simply make it a Justice League movie at this point. The average moviegoer might be lost but they might be able to get people's interest piqued for solo movies.

I don't know really, I don't get DC's movie plans haha.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TehStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TehStranger

Looks pretty bad.

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

#34  Edited By LyraFay

Fake. Geez I bet they'll give us a beautiful shot of the DC trinity on a cliff or something.

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

@tazzmission said:

@granitesoldier said:

@tazzmission said:

@granitesoldier said:

Well the only stuff they do announce is the stuff about the addition of Wonder Woman and whoever else so yeah, they might as well simply make it a Justice League movie at this point. The average moviegoer might be lost but they might be able to get people's interest piqued for solo movies.

I don't know really, I don't get DC's movie plans haha.

WE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!! LET'S JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT!!

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably fake.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sure looks different than what I was originally thinking.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#38  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Prolly fake.

Though I don't think anyone should get their hopes up. Its going to look like a Batman costume.

I don't know what else you'd expect or want it to look like.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

It looks like an action figure, it is not a concept design. Why only show part of the chest? I think this is fake.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Glad to know people aren't overreacting.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#41  Edited By Strider1992

I hope its fake. Although as someone else said it does have an MoS vibe to it.