I'm thinking I may try a Daily Sketch Blog ! Need subject ideas

Raven0207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

Edited By Raven0207

Pretty much I have been killing myself at work and as always my love of drawing has been put on the back burner. But no more. Starting June 1 (I think thats a good day to start) I'm going to try to start a Daily Sketch Blog here on Comic Vine. That way I won't have a reason to put pencil to paper everyday and keep the creative juices flowing. I love watching other artist do it so maybe a few people on here will like to watch me? You never know. 

Now here is the hard part for me. Choosing who to draw. I have already chosen my first character for June 1st so now all i have to do is figure out some for the following days. Well i figured I would throw out here to the CV and find out what everyone wants to see. I'm going to try to keep it going  daily except my short vacation to Disney World at the first of the month. I'm still going to draw its just everyone will have to wait till I get back to see the finished pieces. So throw some ideas out there and this will give me some time to learn more about the character if I'm not familiar with them. I'm open to all characters and subjects as long as it is within CV's guidlines. 

Let me know who you want to see, and let me know if you like what you see !   

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By _Sojourn_

I think you should start a Universe (Marvel, DC etc) mural... Once character at a time

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Aronmorales

I dig to see that.

Raven0207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Raven0207

@Slight I actually went with that idea alittle last night and started to lay out a 11x17 of the Green Lantern Corps. Its a large undertaking to try something like that cause you always want it to flow nice and not get too cluttered. To start I am going for the one to two character for the daily but as I progress on the GL Corps I'll incorporate them into this also. 

Thanks for the idea !

Raven0207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Raven0207
@Aronmorales Be on the look out for it on June 1st or you can just follow me and see it as they come
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Raven0207: you're welcome... Maybe as a focal point, in order for your eye to be drawn to the center instead of any one individual, put a huge lantern in the middle of the page, or maybe a fist with the green lanter ring...
Raven0207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Raven0207
@Slight I really dig the idea of the Central Battery as the central focal point. I'm going to have to borrow that idea
Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Aronmorales
@Raven0207: I think I will do that right now!
Avatar image for u_r_sofa_king_we_todd_did
U R Sofa King We Todd Did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

deadpool variants 

Raven0207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Raven0207
@ U R Sofa King We Todd Did
Hmmmmmmm Deadpool variants. I like ! But I will have to figure out a fresh take on Deadpool that you don't see much of. He is everywhere these days! 

@ Aronmorales 
Thanks for the follow I won't let you down !
Mighty Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mighty Max

I think the mural idea sounds cool, you could do a character on a separate sheet each day and at the end line up the sheets together, kind of like the way each of the Annihilation's minis the #4 in each lines up to make a cool scene.

B'Town

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By B'Town
@Slight said:
I think you should start a Universe (Marvel, DC etc) mural... Once character at a time
I like this idea.   

Also, since Secret Six is my favorite book, I would love to see a drawing of any of them, especially Catman, Ragdoll, Scandal or even Knockout, though she isn't really a member of the Six cause she's in Hell right now. 

Whatever you do, have fun with it.
Raven0207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Raven0207
@Mighty Max:  I've done something like that before. I may do it again since everyone wants to see one. 

@B'Town: I haven't picked up the Secret Six since it first came back out a few years back. Who is currently in the Secret Six ? I've added this to the list of ideas so look for in the near future
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By Billy Batson

sounds nice

BB

B'Town

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By B'Town
@Raven0207 said:   
@B'Town: I haven't picked up the Secret Six since it first came back out a few years back. Who is currently in the Secret Six ? I've added this to the list of ideas so look for in the near future
 The current Secret Six team is; Catman, Bane, Scandal Savage, Deadshot, Jeannette and Ragdoll.   

There have been a few appearances by King shark, Lady Vic, Black Alice.  As it is right now we are left at a cliff hanger, will Scandal and the rest of the Six be able to rescue former Six member Knockout from hell?  We should get an answer in the next issue, I sure hope so. 

I'm really looking forward to what you might create.  Have fun.
Raven0207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Raven0207

Well I couldn't wait for the 1st of the month so I'm going to start posting tommorrow !