Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

Edited By SpidermanWins

Here's what I got so far...

Name: Dark Matter
Alias: Richard Slater
Alignment: Villain
Ethnicity: Caucasion (Australian accent) 
Height: 6'1''
Weight: 183 lbs 
Eye Color: Striking Dark Blue (normally) Misty Crimson (while wielding or employing the use of Dark Cosmic Energy)
Hair Color: Dark Brown

Powers and Abilities: As Dark Matter, Rich can summon Dark Cosmic Energy and control it. Dark Cosmic Energy is found in nearly every substance in the universe.This gives him the ability to create constructs from it which is limited by things he has touched and absorbed the dark cosmic blueprints from so he can replicate it. He can survive in virtually any environment. Rich can manipulate the energy to create portals but only to places he has been. Rich is not affected by gravity and can fly, float, and is not slowed or hindered by wind or water. He can travel through water as if it was not there and he can pass through walls. Anything that contains or is related to his energy he wields will not affect him. Dark Matter can simply fire dark matter particles which alter matter or destroy it. Electro-magnetic radiation is his weakness. It weakens him and can negate his powers or cause dangerous reactions.

Origin: Dark Matter was born when astronomer Dr. Richard Slater attempted to "unmask" and prove the theory of mysterious dark matter by inducing effects from electro-magnetic radiation in outer space very near to the sun (the closest source of dark matter) with a powerful electromagnetic ray that would be fired from a satellite far out into space. This would be controlled from the Doctor's lab. The goal was that the ray would get the dark matter to produce a reaction that would be wild enough that they could get the dark matter to change into a visible and containable form so they could prove its existence and study it up close. They decided that if anything went wrong then they could steady the reactions by reabsorbing the electromagnetic radiation with a different beam. He was so sure that he was going to be on the verge of a scientific breakthrough. Unfortunately the electro-magnetic radiation that was fired from the ray caused an unexpectedly volatile reaction which disrupted the mass of the star. A solar flare hit the now visible dark matter and created an extremely dangerous reaction from the radiation that altered the dark matter. The electro-magnetic signal from the lab (that was controlling the operation) went out of wack. The ray absorbed the dark matter instead and the jumble of remaining electro-magnetic signals in the satelite and those from the lab combined with the versatile nature of the matter caused the ray to fire right back to the electromagnetic signal's point of origin. The now released and deadly radioactive beam of the altered dark matter destroyed the entire lab and facility and directly hit Dr. Slater. Richard woke up in the ruins of his life's work and was confused, remembering that he was hit with the beam and wondered how he could have survived it, or the building's collapse. He would soon find out he had absorbed the energy himself from contact with the beam. Through his sadness emerged rage and he decided to blame the world who never believed in him and sought revenge. He would become the diabolical Dark Matter!

Why not create you own original character? Post your own in the comments

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By _Sojourn_

Sounds like someone wants to RPG or write a Fan-Fiction 

greenlight1107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By greenlight1107

Nice Villain... but beware of the Green-light!!! (Thats my Comic book character)

ndm5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ndm5

nica man, make a counter part called bright matter or cosmic white, i dunno you seem to be the creative one! make a hero and make them  have epic duels. i think you are more than capable of it! if you can draw can you post a pic of your villain?
ndm5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ndm5

il try to make one as epic as you have... it may take a few days though ahaha
Sylver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Sylver

Sylver is my original character :-) How many vampire-sorceress Elves ya got goin' around?

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SpidermanWins
@ndm5 said:
nica man, make a counter part called bright matter or cosmic white, i dunno you seem to be the creative one! make a hero and make them  have epic duels. i think you are more than capable of it! if you can draw can you post a pic of your villain?
I could totally do that! give me some time though and thanks!
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SpidermanWins
@Sylver said:
Sylver is my original character :-) How many vampire-sorceress Elves ya got goin' around?
not many, very nice job! =)
Rudyftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Rudyftw

Name: Guillotine  
Alias: Alec Galvez  
Alignment: Evil (Anti-Hero)  
Occupation: Leader of a Special Forces Team. ( Strategist/Tactician)
Education: UNKNOWN 
Ethnicity: Hispanic (No accent)  
Height: 7'1" 
Weight: 250 lbs  
Eye Color: Dark Brown 
Hair Color: Black 

Powers and Abilities: As a Z-Type, Guillotine has above average strength and other increased physical traits. He also possesses tactical abilities such as increased accuracy and eye sight. When on duty as leader of a Z-Type Special Forces and Tactics Team he wields a giant blade on his back shaped like a blade from a Guillotine with a chain attached to it and his suit. When in combat he throws and/or swings the massive blade aiming for a kill shot. He is extremely disciplined and driven for unknown reasons. He has an unusually high tolerance for pain, and a need to inflict it. His suit is made from normal Kevlar, but is reinforced with conductive polymer that transfers extreme energy (bullets, knives, explosives etc.) to different extract points, making him nearly invulnerable to weapons while in the suit.  

Origin: Since birth, Alec Galvez was chosen to be trained and disciplined into a weapon by an unknown military force because he tested positive for having Type-Z blood. He was raised in a secret facility along with a large group of other Z-Types he grew to love and accept as his family. At the age of 12 what was left of his life fell apart during what became known as "The Great Panic". During "The Great Panic" the secret facility that he grew up in since birth went under attack by a  malevalent group known as "Blood-Pact". They too were Z-types who possessed powers or "traits" that otherwise were considered "Special". The group quickly took over and killed off the entire military staff and population. During the chaos Alec helped hide his fellow students in a bunker, but was discovered by Joy-Kill, a female member of Blood-Pact. She heartlessly slaughtered the young Z-types and severely injured Alec, leaving him alive only because she hoped his rage would build up and maybe one day give her an actual "worthy opponent". He grew up vowing revenge against Blood-Pact and more importantly Joy-Kill. It is unknown what happened to Alec Galvez AKA Guillotine between "The Great Panic" and his enrollment as leader of *F.L.E.X*, a Special Force and Tactics Team. His duty as leader is to strategize and execute. 

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SpidermanWins
@Rudyftw said:
Name: Guillotine  
Alias: Alec Galvez  
Alignment: Evil (Anti-Hero)  
Occupation: Leader of a Special Forces Team. ( Strategist/Tactician)
Education: UNKNOWN 
Ethnicity: Hispanic (No accent)  
Height: 7'1" 
Weight: 250 lbs  
Eye Color: Dark Brown 
Hair Color: Black 

Powers and Abilities: As a Z-Type, Guillotine has above average strength and other increased physical traits. He also possesses tactical abilities such as increased accuracy and eye sight. When on duty as leader of a Z-Type Special Forces and Tactics Team he wields a giant blade on his back shaped like a blade from a Guillotine with a chain attached to it and his suit. When in combat he throws and/or swings the massive blade aiming for a kill shot. He is extremely disciplined and driven for unknown reasons. He has an unusually high tolerance for pain, and a need to inflict it. His suit is made from normal Kevlar, but is reinforced with conductive polymer that transfers extreme energy (bullets, knives, explosives etc.) to different extract points, making him nearly invulnerable to weapons while in the suit.  

Origin: Since birth, Alec Galvez was chosen to be trained and disciplined into a weapon by an unknown military force because he tested positive for having Type-Z blood. He was raised in a secret facility along with a large group of other Z-Types he grew to love and accept as his family. At the age of 12 what was left of his life fell apart during what became known as "The Great Panic". During "The Great Panic" the secret facility that he grew up in since birth went under attack by a  malevalent group known as "Blood-Pact". They too were Z-types who possessed powers or "traits" that otherwise were considered "Special". The group quickly took over and killed off the entire military staff and population. During the chaos Alec helped hide his fellow students in a bunker, but was discovered by Joy-Kill, a female member of Blood-Pact. She heartlessly slaughtered the young Z-types and severely injured Alec, leaving him alive only because she hoped his rage would build up and maybe one day give her an actual "worthy opponent". He grew up vowing revenge against Blood-Pact and more importantly Joy-Kill. It is unknown what happened to Alec Galvez AKA Guillotine between "The Great Panic" and his enrollment as leader of *F.L.E.X*, a Special Force and Tactics Team. His duty as leader is to strategize and execute. 

Love the whole blood type concept. That's awesome man! Origin story is excellent.
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SpidermanWins
@ndm5 said:

Here is my picture of Dark Matter. Please excuse my drawing skills.
 thought that was a cool tagline
 thought that was a cool tagline
ndm5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ndm5
@SpidermanWins

"and the stars will shine black" is an AMAZING tag line! and i love how you actually put black stars in there too. also im liking the red eyes,it makes him look even more evil :) how long have you had this idea for a super villain? it seems like you have put lots of hard work and thought into this
Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By Darkseid Elite

@SpidermanWins
@Rudyftw: 

These characters are now mines....

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SpidermanWins
@ndm5 said:
@SpidermanWins: "and the stars will shine black" is an AMAZING tag line! and i love how you actually put black stars in there too. also im liking the red eyes,it makes him look even more evil :) how long have you had this idea for a super villain? it seems like you have put lots of hard work and thought into this
Yeah I've been thinking up characters for a while now. He happened to be one of them but the whole story and powers I had to think up. I also had to do a bit of research on what dark matter really is and how it is hidden by electro-magnetic radiation. Thanks I try with the tagline.  =)
Rudyftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Rudyftw
@Darkseid Elite said:

@SpidermanWins
@Rudyftw: 

These characters are now mines....

haha go ahead buddy

ndm5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ndm5
@SpidermanWins
okay im working on a hero :) it was originally going to be an elf that is the prince... but then as i was writting his powers i realized i was using my character from the game oblivion... which is like copying myself! so i have to start from scratch again! and what exactly is dark matter?