#1 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

For those that know just over a month ago I left to go to boot camp. I stayed there for a few weeks and it was horrible! I didn't like it at all and maybe met three new friends. Luckily my mom let me come home early she said it was because it wasn't good in the cold to be gone, but I knew she missed me. If I act up she'll send me back in the summer and make me stay there longer! So I will act right. I'll be on CV more often now maybe every day or so if I'm not busy. It is good to be back though!

#2 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag said:

For those that know just over a month ago I left to go to boot camp. I stayed there for a few weeks and it was horrible! I didn't like it at all and maybe met three new friends. Luckily my mom let me come home early she said it was because it wasn't good in the cold to be gone, but I knew she missed me. If I act up she'll send me back in the summer and make me stay there longer! So I will act right. I'll be on CV more often now maybe every day or so if I'm not busy. It is good to be back though!

Made my day.

#3 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome back..

#4 Posted by joewell (6246 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag: Yay, i'm glad your back, and don't act up any more

#5 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3848 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey dude

#6 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

WB

#7 Posted by YoungJustice (6665 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome!

#8 Posted by superstay (9647 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag:

Welcome back

d^_^b

#9 Posted by satyrgod (2115 posts) - - Show Bio
@PlasticBag: What do you mean by "act right"?
#10 Posted by cameron83 (6605 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag said:

GLAD YOU'RE BACK!

Maybe you can tell me the experience in a PM......but still,welcome back!

#11 Posted by Inverno (13057 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag said:

It doesn't matter, bro. You returned. Welcome back :D

#12 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17563 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a thread for this.

Welcome back though I suppose.

#13 Posted by JediXMan (29483 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy crap! That's awesome, man!

#14 Posted by Pyrogram (35022 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: What's up?

@superstay: Thanks!

@satyrgod: Don't get in trouble with the law.

@CaioTrubat: Thanks bro!

@cameron83: Thanks!

@mrdecepticonleader: Oh well.

@JediXMan: Thank you!

@Pyrogram: Lol wtf.

#16 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome back! Glad to see you're here early. =D

#17 Posted by superstay (9647 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag:

You're Welcome bro

d^L^b

#18 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I know you.

#19 Posted by consolemaster001 (4937 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag: Welcome back!

#20 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19908 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag: Oh man this must have sucked. What did they make you do? What was it like?

#21 Posted by logy5000 (5642 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag: Why'd you go to boot camp?

#22 Posted by Pwok21 (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

HOORAY!

I'll go and grab a single party popper in honour of this momentous occasion!

No seriously though welcome back man, hope the experience wasn't too traumatising.

#23 Posted by satyrgod (2115 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pwok21: "I'll go and grab a single party popper in honour of this momentous occasion!"

I'm almost afraid to ask... Almost.
'Single party popper'... Let's see.  Paid companion?  Mind-altering substance?  Male anatomy when you're lonely?  Battery-operated device?  Home-made device utilizing inflatable latex and warm water?  An unspoken-for virgin (good luck with that one)?  Some(relatively innocuous)thing else entirely..?
#24 Posted by Esquire (3832 posts) - - Show Bio

@satyrgod: You were close.

#25 Posted by Pwok21 (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

@satyrgod: @Esquire:

MY SIDES.