• 59 results
#1 Posted by CykoJimmY (124 posts) - - Show Bio

What would you do if you were an omnipotent, all powerful, ruler of all galaxies in the universe with any ridiculous power unimaginable?

#2 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

I would make everyone shut up for all eternity.

#3 Posted by fesak (7045 posts) - - Show Bio

Make a rock so big that even I couldn't lift it.

#4 Posted by ComicMan24 (147080 posts) - - Show Bio

@fesak said:

Diabolically smart.

applauds

#5 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@fesak said:

LOL

I never seen that before.

#6 Posted by MonsterStomp (16878 posts) - - Show Bio

TBH I doing know what I'd do with that power. Might just fly around.

#7 Posted by CykoJimmY (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Good one

#8 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

Turn the universe into the greatest live-action Superhero/Fantasy MMO ever, complete with character creator.

#9 Posted by CykoJimmY (124 posts) - - Show Bio

I could enslave the kardashians as my pleasure slaves or play golf with the moon or clean the dc reboot fresh out of history no more nu52!

#10 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing.

I'm that boring....

#11 Posted by Target_X (379 posts) - - Show Bio

I would cancel Avengers Arena. Oh, and world peace, or somethin'.

#12 Posted by CykoJimmY (124 posts) - - Show Bio

O yea that

#13 Posted by namtabmi (99 posts) - - Show Bio

Create my own race of sentient beings somewhere close to earth so humans can meet aliens...

#14 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Create a race of beings that I could easily converse with as well as teach them about advanced technology and allow them to transverse my universe... then I would probably repeat this process again and again... then eventually I would create a Galactic Martial Arts Tournament where I would have them compete every 10 years. 
#15 Edited by GreenFuse (295 posts) - - Show Bio

Turn Earth into a paradise (no wars, violence, pollution, etc), experiment with life on other planets, create a multiverse (if there isn't one already), create my own pocket dimension/home base where I can see all realities and can create a vast library of knowledge, then strip myself of most of my powers (lower level reality manip + immortality). Omnipotence scares me. Seems like I would get bored and lose any desire to live (or go batshit crazy).

Edit: I'd also make an Ultimate Nullifer thingy just incase someone else evolves into omnipotence and I don't like them :) I'll keep it in my home dimension on the mantle above the fireplace.

#16 Posted by krilling (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

...I wouldn't believe that I exist.

#17 Edited by terry2012 (5070 posts) - - Show Bio

@fesak: For some reason it sounds like you just contradict yourself....And you defeated yourself. Because if someone needed a saving and they wanted you to prove to them by lifting that rock that you are a god, and you would have prove to them that you are no god, because you couldn't lift that rock. That would make human to them. You may want to rethink that lol. Unless that was your intention.

#18 Posted by feargalr (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

At first I'd just live my usual life, but ya know... screw around with people I don't like, ya know move their keys around, key their car, make the bank foreclose on their house, maybe flay them in a public square. When I get sick of that I'd just push human development in the right direction, and just sit back and enjoy myself. Ya know all the deadly sins pretty much. Maybe every few years I'd use my chameleon arc in my TARDIS to become human for a short time to help me keep perspective.

#19 Posted by Pyrogram (36352 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: It is a paradox that is usually posted when thinking of an omnipotent being,

#20 Edited by Nefarious (19658 posts) - - Show Bio

I would create a new world because this one sucks and is corrupted. 

I would kill Satan the Devil.

#21 Posted by The Stegman (23894 posts) - - Show Bio

To give a serious answer, and I know this would bring up a bunch of moral questions, but I would get rid of all violent impulses in the human mind, as well as the feeling to commit violence. It would raise a lot of "Free Will" complaints, but so what? I'm God.

#22 Edited by terry2012 (5070 posts) - - Show Bio

If I were a god then I would create a universe with different live forms and planets. So no life forms would be alone in the universe. They would be Immortal, and No Sin would Never Exist. They would have power like mines, such as wings to Fly ( so they can move more freely), Procreate, Never Tiresome, Royal Family, Can Sit On The Throne When I call them to me, Never Needing Rest, Always Filled, Never thirsty, Never hungry, Wealthy, No limitations, Can Teleport with No harm, No harm comes to them, Can Travel at any speed with no harm, Can move at any speed with no harm, No Evil To Ever Exist, Dominion over the planet they live on, Can Breath in space with no harm, Can Travel through Space any way they want to by only Cleanness with no harm, No filth, No dirtiness, Can create any Language, Can Understand any Language, Can walk on Air, Can Out Shine Any Stars wherever they are, Can Travel through Dimensions and Have none taking anything from them, Have No Limitations on their power, Power always increase, All is equal, Would have my Angels to watch over them, Free Will, Do Right From Wrong, Love Each Other, No Hate, No Envy, No Jealous, No Anger, Can Have anything that is Pure, No Impure to ever Exist, Faith and Grace, Nothing would Ever Harm them, Can Survive anything without harm or damage, Anything They Need Can Be Pray For And They Shall Receive It Only If They Give First, With all of these it Best to Leave it in GOD Hands.

#23 Edited by terry2012 (5070 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram: Okay.

@The Stegman: I don't see anything in question Here, because that is exactly what GOD is doing with us. So for anything to be in question here is not do those things, that would be the question right there. Good Work. Because if that was against free will than GOD would have never told us truth about you do want to go to hell, and that it is nothing down there and you will spend an eternity in hell. So again Good Work.

#24 Posted by JonSmith (3995 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd immediately remove, or at least drastically decrease to a more sensory level, my own omnipotence. Keep all the power, but lock most of it down and gradually re-unlock it as I figure out how everything works. Retreat from Earth to Mars where I can't hurt anyone during my experiments. Return only for Dominos pizza and video games. Once I've got everything figured out, return to Earth and do as I please.

#25 Posted by The Poet (8335 posts) - - Show Bio

IF????!!!!

#26 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4700 posts) - - Show Bio

Simply put: I'd enrich people's lives, rid the world of weapons, feed everyone, improve living conditions everywhere, cure every illness known to me, make zealots in my religion obsolete and cancel Breaking Bad.

#27 Posted by The Stegman (23894 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Poet said:

IF????!!!!

^^WIN
#28 Edited by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

Create real VS comicvine battles i.e. Thor vs Superman and Black Panther Vs Batman battles. Better yet I would create the Marvel and Dc universe and give cool people powers and such and the evil and/or lames would get naught, lol.

#29 Posted by feargalr (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I really the only person thats going to make with the flaying? Come on guys

#30 Posted by TDK_1997 (14680 posts) - - Show Bio

I will create an army of robots that will be part of robot fights.

#31 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd disprove myself.

#32 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd make an unliftable rock and try to lift it. Just to see what would happen... And then create a perfect a universe (no hunger, wars, etc) as possible without affecting the minds of beings. It'll never be completely perfect but it'll be damn close to it.

#33 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (3840 posts) - - Show Bio

The only answer to this question that makes any sense... Is that I would act accordingly to the nature of a "GOD" If I was a completely perfect in every possible way being, then I would do whatever those types of beings do. I have no way of knowing how something like that would change me.

#34 Edited by Veitha (3016 posts) - - Show Bio

I Would create a myriad of different worlds, by developing forms of life different from each other with different civilizations ... it would be like a giant strategy game lol

I would then meet with the worlds, I would open hostilities and would watch them kill each other, then start again muahahhaha

And here on Earth, well I'll make my nerd dream become real making the Marvel Universe become part of our universe.

#35 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably create mutants.

#36 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd make Justin Bieber the son of christ

#37 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20143 posts) - - Show Bio

Make our world a real comic book universe with DC/Marvel characters.

#38 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

I would destroy the Kardashians and ban wool caps when the temperature is over sixty degrees.

#39 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3757 posts) - - Show Bio

I would be ruling the universe on my Iron Throne with my pet Ur-Dragon

#40 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd banish all dubstep from existence.

#41 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd make comic speculating a carnal sin.

#42 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17850 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Poet said:

IF????!!!!

#43 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Is trike down upon the Athenians.

#44 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably go mad with power and kill humanity then create them again.

Its dangerous being a higher being with a lower beings intelligent.... just look at the greek gods plagued by human emotions of lust, greed, being callous.

#45 Edited by Ms. Omega (4432 posts) - - Show Bio

Make people stop fighting each other over stupid crap.

#46 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Disintegrate all nuclear weapons and erase the knowledge of how to weaponize fusion.

#47 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm, destroy all nukes.

Destroy dictators.

Would rid the world of radical politicians who want to ban everything.

Would heal the world of all illnesses and have everyone die of old age.

Give people who are truly good super powers, take it away if abused or used for evil.

Would allow weapons on Earth such as knives, guns, slingshots, etc however only those worthy or with non-ill intentions can own one.

Would rid all evil.

#48 Posted by PowerHerc (83241 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone would know heaven.

No one would be sick, disabled or even mean.

#49 Edited by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

I would make Lau the Artist a LOT more comic books.

#50 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

I would strike fear in the heart of Lil Wayne