• 0 results
#1 Edited by TheSpiritStalker (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

As you open your eyes, waking from the First Sleep of Creation. You are bewildered, and a little bit intimidated. Surrounded by a field of "whiteness" that spans on for eternity. But DO NOT FEAR!!! For you wield tremendous power, not omnipotence but a great comforting power that always reminds you that YOU are in control. You can create a universe and fill it with what you want. You are this God...what will you do? Feel free to be as creative as you want...

#2 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

You're a god w/o omnipotence? that doesn't make sense.

#3 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanlucpicard said:

Omnipotent meaning you're above all, you have no weakness, nothing is greater. If nothing but you exists, then you're not greater than anything. Technically, you wouldn't be omnipotent.

#4 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11376 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be a pretty kick ass God.

#5 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

I would start a religion and only let people in to heaven based on how interesting their lives were, also because I hate brown nosing those who spent every minute of the day telling me how great I am get reincarnated as ants. And no Hell, evil people would just cease to exist when they died.

#6 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

this! I"d create a perfect world where no such thing as poverty,disease, or war exists, and all live peacefully together. And the only goal in life-is self improvement.

m99

#7 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam: Good point except for the fact with omnipotence wouldn't make it so that im by my self. I

would just be greater than all.

#8 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11376 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

this! I"d create a perfect world where no such thing as poverty,disease, or war exists, and all live peacefully together. And the only goal in life-is self improvement.

m99

Same here. Reality would be a lot different but very similar if I were the sole God. I haven't decided if I would live among people or not and just prove my existence through miracles though. What about you?

#9 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: If it were a perfect world there'd be no need for self improvement which would mean if that was people's only goal they'd be living a hollow existence while questing for something they could never attain because you can't improve on perfection

#10 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanlucpicard: Since you are all, there's no real way to be better than yourself. I'll just rule it out as a paradox or an endless loop of senseless debates.

#11 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

Same here. Reality would be a lot different but very similar if I were the sole God. I haven't decided if I would live among people or not and just prove my existence through miracles though. What about you?

Prove my existence through miracles.

@joshmightbe said:

@majestic99: If it were a perfect world there'd be no need for self improvement which would mean if that was people's only goal they'd be living a hollow existence while questing for something they could never attain because you can't improve on perfection

The environment they live in would be perfect. Human beings will never be perfect. Like in Star Trek, just because there's no poverty, war, or disease doesn't mean people don't make mistakes. They live life knowing they are free to pursue whatever they desire. If you still disagree with me then let's just agree to disagree because I don't feel like arguing now.

m99

#12 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: If people weren't perfect they'd force their imperfections on the world, so by letting one imperfection in your people causes your world to become imperfect

#13 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@majestic99: If people weren't perfect they'd force their imperfections on the world, so by letting one imperfection in your people causes your world to become imperfect

No they wouldn't. They would seek to improve themselves. End of discussion.

m99

#14 Edited by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd make lots of awesome stuff in space and create tons of awesome creatures and formations... but no humans. If I did that, I'd probably end up making a really f**ked up world. No one has the responsibility necessary to handle humans or other creatures with that kind of intelligence and free will IMO. The creation is partially a reflection of the creator so it'd be pretty bad. It would also probably be very lonely as a God...

#15 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (10063 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd do exactly what the "Gods" (aspects of nature) already do. I'd create the laws of physics that run the universe. The colors, shapes, life forms and what not. Then I'd pit them against the creations of other "Gods". If my creations lose I'd destroy the other guys's creations.

#16 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam: Since I would have omnipotence i know no one could be better than me.

I'm not understanding your argument too good lol

#17 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanlucpicard: If I'm the only thing that exists, I can't possibly be greater than anything except myself. I wouldn't be above all, but I also would be below all. I'd be what ever's in between.

#18 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
I would Create a Universe where Cyborgs and Androids ruled the Planets instead of Humans.... Humans would be Second Tier to the Cyborgs and Androids... 
#19 Posted by Enemybird (3222 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd make a super hell

#20 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (10063 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

I would Create a Universe where Cyborgs and Androids ruled the Planets instead of Humans.... Humans would be Second Tier to the Cyborgs and Androids...

Man I'm not even gonna lie, I heard there was a universe consisting of organic robots (Cyborgs, ye?). No joke, I know it sounds crazy o_o

#21 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanlucpicard said:

You don't have to be "omnipotence" to be a god look at Odin, Zeus, and Shazam for example.

#22 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends...A god or THE God?

#23 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

@jeanlucpicard said:

Omnipotent meaning you're above all, you have no weakness, nothing is greater. If nothing but you exists, then you're not greater than anything. Technically, you wouldn't be omnipotent.

oh snap * Double z snap*

#24 Edited by Strider92 (16290 posts) - - Show Bio

If I where god I would implant the ideas of multiple religions into people head knowing full well that none of the were real just to troll the hell out of my creations and then i'd........oh wait

Or queue quote from sitcom: I'd tell everyone on earth that Chipotle is giving away free burritos, which would cause riots, which would really piss off my ex as she works there and I dislike her!

#25 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (17884 posts) - - Show Bio

Id actually exist firstly

If I had that kind of power I would create and destroy anything

#26 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

I would create a dbz power level gene, Where anyone can train and become powerful

#27 Edited by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

A god or THE God?

Um...I make the living tribunal to do my dishes.

#28 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd invent a mental hospital and go there.

#29 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

I would try to create the closest thing to a utopia.

#30 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33056 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd play Skyrim 

#31 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@CozyDaPrynce said:

@King Saturn said:

Man I'm not even gonna lie, I heard there was a universe consisting of organic robots (Cyborgs, ye?). No joke, I know it sounds crazy o_o

#32 Posted by soundgarden (109 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader said:

Kinda like the God/Jesus version of God is...LOL unfortunitly we're not God though. Oh well.

#33 Posted by Erik (32292 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSpiritStalker:

There are at least two other threads about this subject. I know because I created one of them.

#34 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
The intrinsic error of this thread lies in the assumption that I am not, in fact, a god already.
#35 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17884 posts) - - Show Bio

@soundgarden said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

Kinda like the God/Jesus version of God is...LOL unfortunitly we're not God though. Oh well.

Well I dont believe in the God/Jesus either but that's for a whole other thread.

#36 Posted by Z3RO180 (6458 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSpiritStalker: create a univerise then fill it all foarms of life..then i would bake a cake in the giant super sun at the center of the universe whitch was made souly for bakeing cakes.

#37 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17884 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

The intrinsic error of this thread lies in the assumption that I am not, in fact, a god already.

:)

#38 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

CANDY FOR EVERYONE!

#40 Posted by ARMIV2 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

...Being honest, I would only create so many people...maybe. If I'm in control, then things would occur as a result of my mood, so maybe at times I would create a whole crap load of people just to see what they'd do. Maybe even I would join them for a bit, but I suppose that'd only be for a bit on account of people being people. I'd more than likely pick favorites out people, and I am more than sure that people would think I am a cruel and evil force out to get them. Not every day, but when their crap gets too bad.

Yeah, I'd be a terrible god.

#41 Posted by Nefarious (19761 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd create many alien species and multiple universes.

#42 Posted by PowerHerc (83353 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be a kind and benevolent God, not a capricious and petty one.

I'd have fun, too.

#43 Posted by Soulstealer (825 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't want to be God. That job's for bleeding hearts. Being the devil is where it's at. I'm with Mephisto and his statement to Loki about the only difference between gods and demons is responsibility.

Who wants to be responsible?

To be honest I'm actually too responsible for that to be my honest answer, but I don't doubt that it would be fun.

#44 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soulstealer said:

I don't want to be God. That job's for bleeding hearts. Being the devil is where it's at. I'm with Mephisto and his statement to Loki about the only difference between gods and demons is responsibility.

To be honest I'm actually too responsible for that to be my honest answer, but I don't doubt that it would be fun.

How did this end up in my notifications box?

m99

#45 Posted by Soulstealer (825 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@Soulstealer said:

How did this end up in my notifications box?

m99

No idea. LOL But I'm replying because this in turn ended up in my box. XD

#46 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soulstealer:

lol.

m99

#47 Posted by mikethekiller (8392 posts) - - Show Bio

Total Massacre

#48 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:

I'd be a kind and benevolent God, not a capricious and petty one.

I'd have fun, too.

Kinda see you like this Herc: 

#49 Posted by nick_hero22 (6835 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

I'd invent a mental hospital and go there.

LMAO

#50 Posted by nick_hero22 (6835 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

Lies