• 72 results
#1 Posted by EpicTayMan (1364 posts) - - Show Bio

Simple Explain What Anime Character You Would Be And Why. I Would Be Pikachu because i Absolutely adore Poke`mon

#2 Posted by myerlanski (237 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to be Afro Samurai. I liked his abilities with the sword and his competitive edge.

#3 Posted by scorpion2501 (3402 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to be some protagonist in a harem anime. I'm not made of hero material, but in a harem anime life seems soooo easy.

#4 Edited by EpicTayMan (1364 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku for me in my Oppinion he is so OP

#6 Posted by JakeN7 (4866 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku for me in my Oppinion he is so OP

Gohan for DBZ characters. I'd have a hot wife, a cute daughter, the coolest cast of family and friends, I'd be extremely intelligent (so no changes there LOL) and I'd be one of the most powerful characters in the universe.

I also think being a tall Edward Elric with a haircut would be cool. Alchemic powers and robot limbs!

#7 Posted by JediXMan (27981 posts) - - Show Bio

You all know the answer to this one.

#8 Edited by The Stegman (20773 posts) - - Show Bio

Seto Kaiba. He's rich, good looking, and a beast at children's card games.

#9 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (8202 posts) - - Show Bio

Simple Explain What Anime Character You Would Be And Why. I Would Be Pikachu because i Absolutely adore Poke`mon

Becoming a pikachu sounds horrible in the long run, you could be captured and forced to listen to some 10 year-old kid lol.

#10 Posted by Marshall_Long (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

Sousuke Aizen, Dat Kyoka Suigetsu imagine all the stuff you could get away with.

#11 Posted by Squares (3127 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Wow, that's a little egotistical.

#12 Posted by JediXMan (27981 posts) - - Show Bio
@squares said:

@jedixman: Wow, that's a little egotistical.

Not at all. It's the truth.

#13 Edited by dboyrules2011 (11344 posts) - - Show Bio

Tsukune Aono. He's powerful, good looking, and girls love him.

#14 Posted by Squares (3127 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Why would everyone know your choice? I, for one, don't even know who you are.

#15 Edited by The Stegman (20773 posts) - - Show Bio

@squares: people who know jedi, knows he's a huge Code Geass fan.

#16 Posted by Squares (3127 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: Yeah, but not everyone knows him is what I'm trying to say.

#17 Edited by Albertphytagoras (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Schneider (the future ruler of the universe).

#18 Edited by The Stegman (20773 posts) - - Show Bio

@squares: I think youre making a mountain out of a molehill with his post, lol.

#19 Posted by Squares (3127 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by JediXMan (27981 posts) - - Show Bio
@squares said:

I, for one, don't even know who you are.

And I should care...?

#21 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (14194 posts) - - Show Bio

Lelouch? goku? pikachu?

lol. amateurs.

DS is the one and only correct answer.

Second choice would be wrath, though. Badass #1 of anime.

#22 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (10042 posts) - - Show Bio

Uzumaki Naruto because of what he believes in and how he treats other, it's an ideal strive. Ichigo is a good pick too.

#23 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (21279 posts) - - Show Bio

Rokudo Makuro.

5 reasons mainly......

1. He's a total badass.

2. He's rather dashing if I could say so myself.

3. He's powerful, but not too powerful. I don't want to be someone who could destroy the planet with a flick of their eye, but they need to be someone powerful enough to cause some damage if he wanted to, which Rokudo can with his "real illusions"

4. He's cunning and manipulative.

5. He's obscure and mysterious; two things I love in characters.

#24 Edited by Cloakx14 (1052 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo kurosaki or Goku.

Goku- because he's a brilliant fighter and adapts to others fighting style. plus, he has a hot wife

Ichigo Kurosaki because he wants to protect people and he has his own hollow.

#25 Posted by AweSam (7107 posts) - - Show Bio

Hei's the best. Women love him even though he's a total ass to them.

#26 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (21279 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by The Stegman (20773 posts) - - Show Bio

The real question is, are we inside the anime character's universe? If not, if we are in our own world, with their abilities, many of these answers won't be that great. Why would I need to be some awesome fighter in our world? If anything, I'd choose someone with a practical powerset, like Naruto. Shadow Clones can learn things and once they disperse, you get all their knowledge. You can learn tons of information and skills in a fraction of the time. Not to mention what having an endless supply of clones can do to help you out in your day to day life.

#28 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (6364 posts) - - Show Bio
Badass Ruler

#29 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (21279 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: Exactly. Why do I won't to be someone overpowered in this world?

It's would be real boring, real fast.

#30 Posted by JediXMan (27981 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: Exactly. Why do I won't to be someone overpowered in this world?

It's would be real boring, real fast.

I could take over the world if I were Lelouch.

#31 Edited by Fallschirmjager (11610 posts) - - Show Bio

Being Light would be cool (even if dead eventually). I had/have a huge crush on Misa (goth girls...mmmf)

Tenchi is also underrated. Has like several girls after him (implied to impregnated like 2 or 3 iirc). Plus yanno, Kami tenchi = ominpotent.

#32 Posted by The Stegman (20773 posts) - - Show Bio

Being Light would be cool (even if dead eventually). I had/have a huge crush on Misa (goth girls...mmmf)

Light had so much freakin' potential, he could have been something big(and not died)..y'know, if he didn't get all corrupt and evil and stuff.

#33 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (21279 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman:

As could I with Rokudo, but we both will have much fun doing it. Much more fun then, let's say, snapping our fingers like some of the people here chosen can.

I want to rule, but I won't some enjoyment with it.

#34 Posted by Cloakx14 (1052 posts) - - Show Bio

what anime is wraith the furious from ?

#35 Posted by JediXMan (27981 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman:

As could I with Rokudo, but we both will have much fun doing it. Much more fun then, let's say, snapping our fingers like some of the people here chosen can.

I want to rule, but I won't some enjoyment with it.

Agreed.

Personally, I like the idea of striving for omnipotence / immortality. Going through the process and work of obtaining power is much more satisfying than just getting it because you wish for it.

#36 Posted by JediXMan (27981 posts) - - Show Bio
@cloakx14 said:

what anime is wraith the furious from ?

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

#37 Posted by Cloakx14 (1052 posts) - - Show Bio

oh ok, thanks man.

#38 Posted by JediXMan (27981 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by EpicTayMan (1364 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm shocked someone said Fullmetal Alchemist :P

#40 Posted by SuperDrummer (683 posts) - - Show Bio

So many options...

But probably Pein from Naruto. Naruto isn't the only one who can use the shadow clone trick, and this way I have access to every jutsu...

#41 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (6364 posts) - - Show Bio
Ban Fox's Sin of Greed Care free immortal

#42 Posted by SSJDarthPlagueis (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly because he's really powerful, destroys planets with extreme ease, and destroyed an entire galaxy, and never stops getting more powerful. If Gohan didn't killed him who knows how strong he would be now. A SSJ3, 4, I doubt it but a SSJ God Broly is a scary thought.

#43 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14194 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly because he's really powerful, destroys planets with extreme ease, and destroyed an entire galaxy, and never stops getting more powerful. If Gohan didn't killed him who knows how strong he would be now. A SSJ3, 4, I doubt it but a SSJ God Broly is a scary thought.

So.. you're going powerwise or coolness-wise?

Coolnesswise I loved broly till he became a muscle explosion lol. The original character design was sooo much more awesome than the SS one..

This:

>>>>>>>>

This:

Powerwise I don't think any of the DB characters are making even the top 50.. But Oh well...

#44 Posted by ARMIV2 (7666 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo Kurosaki. I seem to always look angry and I sound like him when I get milk caught in my throat.

#45 Posted by SSJDarthPlagueis (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjdarthplagueis said:

So.. you're going powerwise or coolness-wise?

Coolnesswise I loved broly till he became a muscle explosion lol. The original character design was sooo much more awesome than the SS one..

This:

>>>>>>>>

This:

Powerwise I don't think any of the DB characters are making even the top 50.. But Oh well...

Hmmm 50/50. I just like Broly. Most likely the image of what people in the galaxy thought of a Saiyan.

#46 Edited by Jack_Lokison (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard from Hellsing Ultimate. Especially after the events of hellsing. [SPOILER ALERT] He is pretty much god after he gets cheshire's powers

#47 Posted by Fallschirmjager (11610 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard from Hellsing Ultimate. Especially after the events of hellsing. [SPOILER ALERT] He is pretty much god after he gets cheshire's powers

no he isn't.

he has quantum reality powers and dictates how he exists physically. He cannot be harmed or killed unless he wants too.

But he's not all power and has no feats to suggest he is. The fact that he had to spend 30 years killing off all the souls he had with him to gain control of said powers prove that.

And there are many characters who are capable of destroying your soul directly, which Alucard has never had to deal with on a level equal to himself (which in the grand scheme of things is low).

Don't get me wrong - I love him and he's badass. But he's not a god, or omnipresent.

#48 Posted by Racob7 (3763 posts) - - Show Bio
Power, and awesomeness!

#49 Posted by Strongarm (5523 posts) - - Show Bio

A guy from a harem series

or

Jotaro Kujo, because he's badass

#50 Posted by BlackLegRaph (554 posts) - - Show Bio

Admiral Kizaru. I'd troll the hell out of people at the speed of light.