If you had a GAY son, what would you do?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By pixelized
@Vance Astro said:
" @pixelized said:
YOU WATCH?!?!! "
Shhhhhh...not so loud.Everyone will know.
"
You are Mya!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@pixelized said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @pixelized said:
YOU WATCH?!?!! "
"
You are Mya!
"
Am I? Why?
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103  Edited By G'bandit

Set the ground rules: No gay sh!t in the house, car or anywhere near my line of vision or power. Specially not in the dining table. The rest is fine, I guess.. maybe...no..yeah..no....Well... Is not like beating the heck out of him would change him, right? Right? Right? Or would it? O_O? :P

Na, I'll probably just buy him his first tutu.....

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By pixelized
@Vance Astro said:
" @pixelized said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @pixelized said:
YOU WATCH?!?!! "
"
You are Mya!
"
Am I? Why?
"
i can see you having a bunch of, "oh hell no" moments at your computer screen.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@pixelized said:
i can see you having a bunch of, "oh hell no" moments at your computer screen. "
LOL..All the time.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By pixelized
@Vance Astro said:
" @pixelized said:
i can see you having a bunch of, "oh hell no" moments at your computer screen. "
LOL..All the time.
"
and let's be honest, out of everyone here, you are most likely to have a "Jibari" at 16
Cross82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#107  Edited By Cross82

Babs was right when she said love him. But also at the same time you have to show them what the scriptures say about homosexuality. Genesis (Sodom&Gahmorrah), Epistle of James, Jude, Revelations. Truth is love. We live now in the age of Grace and not Law. While Old Testament law is not wrong or outdated, all that still applies. Yet Christ  has come in his 1st advent and paid the price for all sin. past present and future, and by that work are we saved by faith through grace. (the grace of our Lord Christ Jesus) Now, you must love one-another and forgive one-another. "Even if your brother doth offend you seventy times seven times a day."

As far as letting a book written thousands of years ago tell you how to think and feel, thats not right. When one is born again, God makes in him a new heart and those Laws and Precepts will be written in that man/woman's heart. The fact of the matter is that sin is the cause. Homosexuality, anger, rape,murder, lying, theft, idolatry, reveling, drunkeness, pedophelia, fear, etc., etc., are the symptoms, not the cause. Sin is the cause. God, however, is just to forgive if we confess our sins (to him) and repent. But if we don't do these things and don't live by the Faith in Christ crucified, and we die with unforgiven or unrepented sin, God WILL send us to burn in the lake of fire forever and forever. I say 'us' and 'we' bc I'm not gonna single anyone out.

The bottom line is, we have a choice. He's not going to force anything on anyone. God loves us so much that he gave us free moral agency, basically to believe or not. I choose to have that faith in Christ through what he did for me and all who will believe, at the cross. And that his blood attones for my sin. Besides, if it isn't true and Christianity is false what's the worst that could happen??? Reincarnation?  a 75 room mansion with 75 virgins in each room??? Certainly there would be no hell or burning pit or lake of fire.....

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@pixelized said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @pixelized said:
LOL..All the time.
"
and let's be honest, out of everyone here, you are most likely to have a "Jibari" at 16
"
Nah uh.I hate that little boy.He's a sellout.If he was my kid he would have foster parents by now.
HobGadling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By HobGadling
@Cross82 said:
"Babs was right when she said love him. But also at the same time you have to show them what the scriptures say about homosexuality. Genesis (Sodom&Gahmorrah), Epistle of James, Jude, Revelations. Truth is love. We live now in the age of Grace and not Law. While Old Testament law is not wrong or outdated, all that still applies. Yet Christ  has come in his 1st advent and paid the price for all sin. past present and future, and by that work are we saved by faith through grace. (the grace of our Lord Christ Jesus) Now, you must love one-another and forgive one-another. "Even if your brother doth offend you seventy times seven times a day."As far as letting a book written thousands of years ago tell you how to think and feel, thats not right. When one is born again, God makes in him a new heart and those Laws and Precepts will be written in that man/woman's heart. The fact of the matter is that sin is the cause. Homosexuality, anger, rape,murder, lying, theft, idolatry, reveling, drunkeness, pedophelia, fear, etc., etc., are the symptoms, not the cause. Sin is the cause. God, however, is just to forgive if we confess our sins (to him) and repent. But if we don't do these things and don't live by the Faith in Christ crucified, and we die with unforgiven or unrepented sin, God WILL send us to burn in the lake of fire forever and forever. I say 'us' and 'we' bc I'm not gonna single anyone out.The bottom line is, we have a choice. He's not going to force anything on anyone. God loves us so much that he gave us free moral agency, basically to believe or not. I choose to have that faith in Christ through what he did for me and all who will believe, at the cross. And that his blood attones for my sin. Besides, if it isn't true and Christianity is false what's the worst that could happen??? Reincarnation?  a 75 room mansion with 75 virgins in each room??? Certainly there would be no hell or burning pit or lake of fire....."
Oh, there's a hell alright... and I'm there.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#110  Edited By cascadeking09

I'd let him know that i still aint gon see him differently he's still my son and i lov him, but i think its wrong. God didnt make two different genders for us to be with the same sex thats why two men cant reproduce.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#111  Edited By Korg
@HobGadling said:
" Oh, there's a hell alright... and I'm there. "
What's it like this time of year?
Cross82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Cross82
@HobGadling:  Sorry to hear that brother...
HobGadling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By HobGadling
@Korg said:
"@HobGadling said:
" Oh, there's a hell alright... and I'm there. "
What's it like this time of year?
"
Like listening to Christians talk about homosexuals... only you can't hear their voices.  There's words instead... and pictures of comic book characters.  Yep.  It's just like that.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#114  Edited By castleking
@Cross82 said:
" Babs was right when she said love him. But also at the same time you have to show them what the scriptures say about homosexuality. Genesis (Sodom&Gahmorrah), Epistle of James, Jude, Revelations. Truth is love. We live now in the age of Grace and not Law. While Old Testament law is not wrong or outdated, all that still applies. Yet Christ  has come in his 1st advent and paid the price for all sin. past present and future, and by that work are we saved by faith through grace. (the grace of our Lord Christ Jesus) Now, you must love one-another and forgive one-another. "Even if your brother doth offend you seventy times seven times a day."As far as letting a book written thousands of years ago tell you how to think and feel, thats not right. When one is born again, God makes in him a new heart and those Laws and Precepts will be written in that man/woman's heart. The fact of the matter is that sin is the cause. Homosexuality, anger, rape,murder, lying, theft, idolatry, reveling, drunkeness, pedophelia, fear, etc., etc., are the symptoms, not the cause. Sin is the cause. God, however, is just to forgive if we confess our sins (to him) and repent. But if we don't do these things and don't live by the Faith in Christ crucified, and we die with unforgiven or unrepented sin, God WILL send us to burn in the lake of fire forever and forever. I say 'us' and 'we' bc I'm not gonna single anyone out.The bottom line is, we have a choice. He's not going to force anything on anyone. God loves us so much that he gave us free moral agency, basically to believe or not. I choose to have that faith in Christ through what he did for me and all who will believe, at the cross. And that his blood attones for my sin. Besides, if it isn't true and Christianity is false what's the worst that could happen??? Reincarnation?  a 75 room mansion with 75 virgins in each room??? Certainly there would be no hell or burning pit or lake of fire..... "
where in the bible did it say god burned sodom&gahmorrah due to homosexuality?

your sense of sin is just your's and your religious compass telling you it is wrong, at what age in the bible can a man have sexual relations with a girl what was the consenting age during that time? was it 13? is that a sin? how is homosexuality a sin that we humans bring upon ourselves when animals in the wild are just as susceptible to having homosexual urges. did god give them free will to? are animals also burn with sin and are just as susceptible?

what about the lakes of fire? you are aware that, that was just a  dream or vision from a  man during that he believed was a sign from god in revelation. nowhere in the bible before that does it talk or mention anything about lakes of fire and torment. the closest thing to such a concept is sheol a hebrew word that is just a sort of limbo that all souls go regardless of their moral choices.

Grendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Grendel

I'd name him Dakken.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By pixelized
@Grendel said:
" I'd name him Dakken. "
why 2 k's?
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#117  Edited By Korg
@HobGadling said:
"Like listening to Christians talk about homosexuals... only you can't hear their voices.  There's words instead... and pictures of comic book characters.  Yep.  It's just like that. "
So, pretty much exactly like a
Chick tract?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
where in the bible did it say god burned sodom&gahmorrah due to homosexuality?your sense of sin is just your's and your religious compass telling you it is wrong, at what age in the bible can a man have sexual relations with a girl what was the consenting age during that time? was it 13? is that a sin? how is homosexuality a sin that we humans bring upon ourselves when animals in the wild are just as susceptible to having homosexual urges. did god give them free will to? are animals also burn with sin and are just as susceptible?what about the lakes of fire? you are aware that, that was just a  dream or vision from a  man during that he believed was a sign from god in revelation. nowhere in the bible before that does it talk or mention anything about lakes of fire and torment. the closest thing to such a concept is sheol a hebrew word that is just a sort of limbo that all souls go regardless of their moral choices. "
1.It is by the interpretation of the text about Sodom and Gomorra that homosexuality was one of the reasons for the destruction.There was bunch of sexual shenanigans described.
2.The word Sodomy comes from this incident.It directly describes anal sex with the opposite gender (and with animals but we can leave that out)
3.I don't know if homosexuality is a sin that humans bring upon themselves but is indeed described as a sin "Thou shalt not lay with a man as he does with a woman"
4.I don't think animals go to heaven or hell or that anything they do counts as a sin.
Cross82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Cross82
@Vance Astro:  Thanks, I forgot Leviticus.

"Thou shalt not lay with a man as he does with a woman, for it is an abomination."
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Cross82 said:
" @Vance Astro:  Thanks, I forgot Leviticus. "
No,problem.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#121  Edited By The_Ghostshell

How bout we just stay on topic and answer the question without quoting scripture? Everyone has different religious believes.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Gambler said:
" How bout we just stay on topic and answer the question without quoting scripture? Everyone has different religious believes. "
How is my post off topic? It was a response to someone's questions about someone's view on the topic.
Cross82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Cross82

I did with no scripture. Someone wanted to know....

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Vance Astro said:
" @Gambler said:
" How bout we just stay on topic and answer the question without quoting scripture? Everyone has different religious believes. "
How is my post off topic? It was a response to someone's questions about someone's view on the topic.
"
Did I quote you? Someones feeling guilty ;)
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Gambler said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Gambler said:
"
Did I quote you? Someones feeling guilty ;) "
You said "without quoting scripture" and I just did so I assumed you meant me.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By castleking
@Gambler said:
why? it is part of the topic, it gives me a chance to put my theology courses to some actual use.

@Vance Astro said:
" @castleking said:
where in the bible did it say god burned sodom&gahmorrah due to homosexuality?your sense of sin is just your's and your religious compass telling you it is wrong, at what age in the bible can a man have sexual relations with a girl what was the consenting age during that time? was it 13? is that a sin? how is homosexuality a sin that we humans bring upon ourselves when animals in the wild are just as susceptible to having homosexual urges. did god give them free will to? are animals also burn with sin and are just as susceptible?what about the lakes of fire? you are aware that, that was just a  dream or vision from a  man during that he believed was a sign from god in revelation. nowhere in the bible before that does it talk or mention anything about lakes of fire and torment. the closest thing to such a concept is sheol a hebrew word that is just a sort of limbo that all souls go regardless of their moral choices. "
1.It is by the interpretation of the text about Sodom and Gomorra that homosexuality was one of the reasons for the destruction.There was bunch of sexual shenanigans described.
2.The word Sodomy comes from this incident.It directly describes anal sex with the opposite gender (and with animals but we can leave that out)
3.I don't know if homosexuality is a sin that humans bring upon themselves but is indeed described as a sin "Thou shalt not lay with a man as he does with a woman"
4.I don't think animals go to heaven or hell or that anything they do counts as a sin.
"
1. again it wasnt specifically mention that it was the cause, it is only an assumption that ppl later attributed to it. also that fact that sodomy was a word taken from an ancient  city doesnt give creditability to it actually happening..

also why didnt you answer all m other questions?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Vance Astro said:
You said "without quoting scripture" and I just did so I assumed you meant me. "
Okay Vance.
HobGadling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By HobGadling
@Korg said:
"@HobGadling said:
"Like listening to Christians talk about homosexuals... only you can't hear their voices.  There's words instead... and pictures of comic book characters.  Yep.  It's just like that. "
So, pretty much exactly like a
Chick tract? "

No!  Those things are AWESOME!  One of them had the grim reaper in it.  I was like "What's up with THAT!?  You guys don't even believein the grim reaper!"
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@castleking said:
" @Gambler said:
why? it is part of the topic, it gives me a chance to put my theology courses to some actual use.

Arguing about Sodom and Gomorrah is on topic how exactly? if you had a gay son you'd argue with Vance about the literal interpitations of the Bible?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By castleking

yes, because many ppl's views on homosexuality stems on misinterpretation of a religious text.

Tyler Starke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Tyler Starke
@Gambler said:
if you had a gay son you'd argue with Vance about the literal interpitations of the Bible? "
haha, damn thats what my answer was gonna be!
DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By DH69

get him some male hookers, nuff said

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@castleking said:
" yes, because many ppl's views on homosexuality stems on misinterpretation of a religious text. "
I'm not saying it doesn't. In fact I agree. But any time you start debating religion its asking for trouble. In fact its almost a guarantee. That's why its best to keep it simple and on point. But hey, I'm not trying to censor anyone so have at it.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" @Gambler said:

@Vance Astro said:
" @castleking said:
"
1. again it wasnt specifically mention that it was the cause, it is only an assumption that ppl later attributed to it. also that fact that sodomy was a word taken from an ancient  city doesnt give creditability to it actually happening.. also why didnt you answer all m other questions? "
1.You did't read the text did you.The text explicitly describes Lot pleading with men to stop having sex with each other and he even offered them his daughters to have sex with.
2.The question I missed was about the consenting age.Having sex with a 13 year old girl if you are a male is not a sin as far as scripture goes but it is indeed against the law.Those don't coincide though.The government made the laws not God.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@DH69 said:
" get him some male hookers, nuff said "
That doesn't work.Not attracted to females means exactly that.Even if he has sex with them it's not going to stop him from being gay.He's just Bi now.(still gay though)
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Stormultt

I think if christians(and i am a christian) think its a sin fine watevah, but also if you are a christian you should not hate or puut down someone for who they did not chose to be....treat people like people and not rejects because they are different, we seem to forgeet sometimes that flaws lie in each and everyone of us so teasing or rejcting another person because they are different is utterly ridiculous. and about they whole"gay is a sin" thing i really dont care about it...XDD

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By castleking
@Vance Astro said:
"
1. again it wasnt specifically mention that it was the cause, it is only an assumption that ppl later attributed to it. also that fact that sodomy was a word taken from an ancient  city doesnt give creditability to it actually happening.. also why didnt you answer all m other questions? "
1.You did't read the text did you.The text explicitly describes Lot pleading with men to stop having sex with each other and he even offered them his daughters to have sex with.
2.The question I missed was about the consenting age.Having sex with a 13 year old girl if you are a male is not a sin as far as scripture goes but it is indeed against the law.Those don't coincide though.The government made the laws not God.
"
the city was full of sin and the ppl were wicked.. i know the guy offered his daughter to the ppl outside, but again it was not said they were gay..and again i challenge you to open the text and find the words of them being said they were gay , it may have bn implied but it was never said now you add the fact that it is simply a translation of older text and stories and it becomes even more unclear. the mob simply stated bring out your guest so that we may know them... hmm.... tell me have you read the original translation to you know what was actually said?

most ppl dont even follow the old testament anymore and believe it to be out dated which is why jesus came down and gave new instructions and forgiveness to ppl  which would makes the story and BS punishment  mote.

P.S. i have read the text more often then you i imagine and in different languages and variations of the bibles and dozens of religions of that region of the world and many other obsure ones from all over the world, bud.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"
"
the city walls full of sin and the ppl were wicked.. i know the guy offered his daughter to the ppl outside, but again it was not said they were gay..and again i challenge you to open the text and find the words of them being said they were gay , it may have bn implied but it eas never said now you add the fact that it is simply a translation of older text and stories and it becomes even more unclear. the mob simply stated bring out your guest so that we may know them... hmm.... tell me have you read the original translation to you know what was actually said?most ppl dont even follow the old testament anymore and believe it to be out dated which is why jesus came down and gave new instructions and forgiveness to ppl  which would makes the story and BS punishment  mote.   "
Well first of all the city wasn't destroyed because there was gay people their but because they refused to stop having wild man on man sex after they were warned of what would happen.
Now.You keep talking about translation when it's clearly expressed that their was homosexual activity in Sodom.

When Lot is visited by angels..MALE ANGLES this is what was said to him..."where are the men that came to you tonight,bring them out to us so that we may have relations with them".
Now just so you don't pretend that they meant be friendly with them..here is Lot's response.."Please my brothers,do not act wickedly.Behold my two daughters,who have never had relations with man.Let me bring them out to you.Do with them what you wish; only do nothing to these men inasmuch they have come to shelter my roof".
Dupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#139  Edited By Dupe
@Vance Astro said:
"He's just Bi now.(still gay though) "
You know, I disagree with that. If you're Bi-sexual you're not gay or straight. You're simply Bi.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By castleking
@Vance Astro said:
"
"the city walls full of sin and the ppl were wicked.. i know the guy offered his daughter to the ppl outside, but again it was not said they were gay..and again i challenge you to open the text and find the words of them being said they were gay , it may have bn implied but it eas never said now you add the fact that it is simply a translation of older text and stories and it becomes even more unclear. the mob simply stated bring out your guest so that we may know them... hmm.... tell me have you read the original translation to you know what was actually said?most ppl dont even follow the old testament anymore and believe it to be out dated which is why jesus came down and gave new instructions and forgiveness to ppl  which would makes the story and BS punishment  mote.   "
Well first of all the city wasn't destroyed because there was gay people their but because they refused to stop having wild man on man sex after they were warned of what would happen.
Now.You keep talking about translation when it's clearly expressed that their was homosexual activity in Sodom.

When Lot is visited by angels..MALE ANGLES this is what was said to him..."where are the men that came to you tonight,bring them out to us so that we may have relations with them".
Now just so you don't pretend that they meant be friendly with them..here is Lot's response.."Please my brothers,do not act wickedly.Behold my two daughters,who have never had relations with man.Let me bring them out to you.Do with them what you wish; only do nothing to these men inasmuch they have come to shelter my roof".
"
man i love actually taking my religious courses just so i can point out how wrong you are vance. the whole sodom and gommorah misinterpretation makes me laugh and cry at the same time. like i already said it was mistranslated from its original meaning their was no relations or intercourse with the mob saying. the original hebrew translation was "know" them...

here is the actual translation by a hebrew site :P
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Dupe said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"He's just Bi now.(still gay though) "
You know, I disagree with that. If you're Bi-sexual you're not gay or straight. You're simply Bi. "
No..you are gay because you are attracted to men.Adding women to the equation doesn't make you in between.There is no in between because you still at some point like men.
Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Aronmorales

I'd try to talk him out of it as best as possible...'course I don't i really should have to, but hypothetically speaking...

Dupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#143  Edited By Dupe
@Vance Astro said:
" No..you are gay because you are attracted to men.Adding women to the equation doesn't make you in between.There is no in between because you still at some point like men. "
How can you be gay if you like women as well? By using your logic I could say i'm straight because I like women, adding men to the equation doesn't matter. Do you see my point?

Bi-sexual is not the same as gay, nor is it the same as being straight.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By castleking

being bi still makes you gay.

Tyler Starke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Tyler Starke
@Aronmorales: Talk him out of it? You can't just change a gay person straight, by talkin them out of it, it doesn't work that way
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
man i love actually taking my religious courses just so i can point out how wrong you are vance. the whole sodom and gommorah misinterpretation makes me laugh and cry at the same time. like i already said it was mistranslated from its original meaning their was no relations or intercourse with the mob saying. the original hebrew translation was "know" them...

here is the actual translation by a hebrew site :P "
I'm not wrong because I just displayed to you the actual text.These aren't my views,this is what is displayed in the bible.If you look at any description of homosexuality in the bible it's reaching to say they aren't directly describing homosexual acts.

First of all if you actually read what is said by the people on the link you posted you will notice the person giving the actual hebrew translation of the scripture completely ignores a huge part of the plot.He makes it as if the mob that wanted Lot to bring the men staying with him out to them only wanted to become aquatinted with them.Well if that were true,why then did Lot plead with them to go away and leave the men be,he condemns them for their sins to their faces and then offer them his daughters? You are aware that fornication is a sin,correct? Why would it be ok for these men to have sex with his unwed daughters but whatever else they were doing they got punished for?  This person also completely misses the fact that in other verses of the bible away from the destruction of Sodom and Gammorah as in Leviticus directly points to the destruction of these cities being because of homosexual behavior.God explicitly states that homosexual behavior is punishable by fire. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Dupe said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" No..you are gay because you are attracted to men.Adding women to the equation doesn't make you in between.There is no in between because you still at some point like men. "
How can you be gay if you like women as well? By using your logic I could say i'm straight because I like women, adding men to the equation doesn't matter. Do you see my point? Bi-sexual is not the same as gay, nor is it the same as being straight. "
What you just said makes absolutely no sense and Bi people are still gay.You can have a baby with a woman and still be gay.An attraction to the same sex is homosexuality no matter how you cut it.
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#148  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
@castleking said:
" being bi still makes you gay. "
nope, bi-sexual is it's own category. Otherwise you could also make the claim that if you're bi, you're heterosexual.

You are what you are and there is no reason for anyone to have a hissy fit over who someone is unless they are hurting someone else. And making you mad doesn't count as hurting... (BTW not directed at castleking, just that first line is... this part is just in general)
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Wisppeons

this is a trending topic

ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers