• 85 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets say that one day, god, buddah, whoever you belive in.. came to you and said..

Your going to die in 3 days, BUT you have a choic of how you want to die.. anything you like.. we will do it for you.. let your imagination go wild..

what would you choose?

Id die the way i have always wanted too, falling off an exploding building with both hands gesturing with the finger! ^_^

#2 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm reminded of the ending of Monty Python's the Meaning of Life

#3 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Go to sleep one night and just never wake up

#4 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

die the best way..................................after sex

#5 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"

die the best way..................................after sex

"
Poor girl..........................
#6 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio
I would tell God to let me go out like Moses

lol
#7 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

While exposing myself to Gamma Radiation so that all the Hulk fans will see how stupid of an idea it is.

#8 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Go to sleep one night and just never wake up"
#9 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

well I've already told the Vine this once, but of course it would be running into a tornado getting sucked up into it and while suspended getting struck by multiple bolts of lightning at once and of course it would be videotaped :D

Moderator
#10 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

pretty sure I'll die like my great grandpa

in prison lol

#11 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"

die the best way..................................after sex

"
So you're just like "I'm done." Dead? That's it? Poor girl indeed.
#12 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

HMMM

#13 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Mistress Redhead said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"

die the best way..................................after sex

"
Poor girl.........................."
Matthew Mcconahey [sp] Dad died after/during sex
#14 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

id want to die by saving someone elses life at the cost of my own

#15 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"

die the best way..................................after sex

"

Best possible answer ^^^^  And lots of it the whole 3 days worth.
#16 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Mistress Redhead said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"

die the best way..................................after sex

"
Poor girl.........................."
Matthew Mcconahey [sp] Dad died after/during sex"
Whoa... thats the way to go

(=
#17 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"

id want to die by saving someone elses life at the cost of my own

"
well that's retarded
King Saturn said:
"pixelized said:
"Mistress Redhead said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"

die the best way..................................after sex

"
Poor girl.........................."
Matthew Mcconahey [sp] Dad died after/during sex"
Whoa... thats the way to go

(=
"
iSuppose
#18 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"

pretty sure I'll die like my great grandpa

in prison lol

"
After sex? :-P
#19 Posted by Siphon (1913 posts) - - Show Bio
Mistress Redhead said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"

pretty sure I'll die like my great grandpa

in prison lol

"
After sex? :-P"
LMAO XD
#20 Posted by Darkchild (41353 posts) - - Show Bio

Well my inner perv says after having sex with three women. But what id really want would be as such

Alright this is truely my imagination running wild so bear in mind i am a constant diluted soul who finds beauty in many things.



Rain slaps against my armor an I hear the roar of the enemy. Their battle cry almost sends me screaming back home But my hand grips tight on the halberd. Bringing it up to my chest then stretching it outwards towards the enemy. I can feel the blood pour from my body an trickle down from my chest onto the floor. The horse neighs as if asking when its time shall come.

Closing my eyes i kick at the horse an it takes off. As I stomp down the hill they begin their rush finding a sort of silence beneath the screams of battle scared men. I feel their blades an spears slice into me through my armor or lack their off, retaliating with my own halberd against their weapons. Felling many with various an tired swings, my body screams for me to stop yet I cannot an will not. Not till the last breath escapes my body will I. A solider knocks me from my horse an I feel their speaks slam into my body while on the ground, spinning my halberd above me cutting their spears in half I pull myself up an lean against my weapon. They stare at me with fascination  an terror I lift my weapon into the air an swing one last time before my body falls to the muddy ground. A smile on my face as I see them stare at me, not a single one stepping forth to make sure I truly have exited the world.



Alright alright yes i Know i dont live in warring times as this but come on if I had a choice im sure the almighty would find a way. So bugger off an leave me to my fantasy

#21 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
Mistress Redhead said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"

pretty sure I'll die like my great grandpa

in prison lol

"
After sex? :-P"
Lol!
#22 Edited by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Mistress Redhead said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"

pretty sure I'll die like my great grandpa

in prison lol

"
After sex? :-P"
starts seizuring at the thought of man-sex
Moderator
#23 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Mistress Redhead said:

"T.J. Magnum said:
"

pretty sure I'll die like my great grandpa

in prison lol

"
After sex? :-P"

nope

after being beaten severely bye the guards....................he was POW(prisoner of war)

#24 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Sacrificing myself to save the world, hopefully in a way that inspires the world to strive for something better.

#25 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio
Mistress Redhead said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"

pretty sure I'll die like my great grandpa

in prison lol

"
After sex? :-P"
Ha Ha Ha  !  Boy that would be a hell of a way to go... taking it up the tailpipe before ya draw ya last breath
#26 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

so funny my great grandpa die a war hero

#27 Posted by Siphon (1913 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Mistress Redhead said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"

pretty sure I'll die like my great grandpa

in prison lol

"
After sex? :-P"
Ha Ha Ha  !  Boy that would be a hell of a way to go... taking it up the tailpipe before ya draw ya last breath"
haha taking it up the tailpipe!
#28 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Desilation said:
"

id want to die by saving someone elses life at the cost of my own

"
well that's retarded
well excuse me. so how would you wanna die?
#29 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"

so funny my great grandpa die a war hero

"
#30 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"

so funny my great grandpa die a war hero

"
Oops... sorry dude. Just playin around
#31 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"pixelized said:
"Desilation said:
"

id want to die by saving someone elses life at the cost of my own

"
well that's retarded
well excuse me. so how would you wanna die?"
i was kidding.
#32 Posted by TheDrifter (26557 posts) - - Show Bio
Mistress Redhead said:
"Lets say that one day, god, buddah, whoever you belive in.. came to you and said..

Your going to die in 3 days, BUT you have a choic of how you want to die.. anything you like.. we will do it for you.. let your imagination go wild..

what would you choose?
My first response would be after sex :P

#33 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

why after sex? I'd much rather preferring dying because of the ecstasy that comes from the most pleasurable experience in existence (I hope you all know what this is)

Moderator
#34 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Desilation said:
"pixelized said:
"Desilation said:
"

id want to die by saving someone elses life at the cost of my own

"
well that's retarded
well excuse me. so how would you wanna die?"
i was kidding."
oh ok sorry
#35 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

Robbing a bank. If I knew I was going to die, and could choose the exact moment, it would be just after the getaway, running down main street, guns blazing, and going out from an epic shot that kills me, and sends the loot flying everywhere.

#36 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"

Mistress Redhead said:

"T.J. Magnum said:
"

pretty sure I'll die like my great grandpa

in prison lol

"
After sex? :-P"

nope

after being beaten severely bye the guards....................he was POW(prisoner of war)

"
I was talking about you not your gpa honey.

And wow thats messed up about your gpa


Darkchild said:
"Well my inner perv says after having sex with three women. But what id really want would be as such

Alright this is truely my imagination running wild so bear in mind i am a constant diluted soul who finds beauty in many things.



Rain slaps against my armor an I hear the roar of the enemy. Their battle cry almost sends me screaming back home But my hand grips tight on the halberd. Bringing it up to my chest then stretching it outwards towards the enemy. I can feel the blood pour from my body an trickle down from my chest onto the floor. The horse neighs as if asking when its time shall come.

Closing my eyes i kick at the horse an it takes off. As I stomp down the hill they begin their rush finding a sort of silence beneath the screams of battle scared men. I feel their blades an spears slice into me through my armor or lack their off, retaliating with my own halberd against their weapons. Felling many with various an tired swings, my body screams for me to stop yet I cannot an will not. Not till the last breath escapes my body will I. A solider knocks me from my horse an I feel their speaks slam into my body while on the ground, spinning my halberd above me cutting their spears in half I pull myself up an lean against my weapon. They stare at me with fascination  an terror I lift my weapon into the air an swing one last time before my body falls to the muddy ground. A smile on my face as I see them stare at me, not a single one stepping forth to make sure I truly have exited the world.



Alright alright yes i Know i dont live in warring times as this but come on if I had a choice im sure the almighty would find a way. So bugger off an leave me to my fantasy"
0_o wayyy to much thought
#37 Posted by Darkchild (41353 posts) - - Show Bio
Mistress Redhead said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"

Mistress Redhead said:

"T.J. Magnum said:
"

pretty sure I'll die like my great grandpa

in prison lol

"
After sex? :-P"

nope

after being beaten severely bye the guards....................he was POW(prisoner of war)

"
I was talking about you not your gpa honey.

And wow thats messed up about your gpa


Darkchild said:
"Well my inner perv says after having sex with three women. But what id really want would be as such

Alright this is truely my imagination running wild so bear in mind i am a constant diluted soul who finds beauty in many things.



Rain slaps against my armor an I hear the roar of the enemy. Their battle cry almost sends me screaming back home But my hand grips tight on the halberd. Bringing it up to my chest then stretching it outwards towards the enemy. I can feel the blood pour from my body an trickle down from my chest onto the floor. The horse neighs as if asking when its time shall come.

Closing my eyes i kick at the horse an it takes off. As I stomp down the hill they begin their rush finding a sort of silence beneath the screams of battle scared men. I feel their blades an spears slice into me through my armor or lack their off, retaliating with my own halberd against their weapons. Felling many with various an tired swings, my body screams for me to stop yet I cannot an will not. Not till the last breath escapes my body will I. A solider knocks me from my horse an I feel their speaks slam into my body while on the ground, spinning my halberd above me cutting their spears in half I pull myself up an lean against my weapon. They stare at me with fascination  an terror I lift my weapon into the air an swing one last time before my body falls to the muddy ground. A smile on my face as I see them stare at me, not a single one stepping forth to make sure I truly have exited the world.



Alright alright yes i Know i dont live in warring times as this but come on if I had a choice im sure the almighty would find a way. So bugger off an leave me to my fantasy"
0_o wayyy to much thought
"
LMAO you said let yur imagination run. An thats how it worked out in the end.
#38 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Mistress Redhead said:
"Darkchild said:
"Well my inner perv says after having sex with three women. But what id really want would be as such

Alright this is truely my imagination running wild so bear in mind i am a constant diluted soul who finds beauty in many things.



Rain slaps against my armor an I hear the roar of the enemy. Their battle cry almost sends me screaming back home But my hand grips tight on the halberd. Bringing it up to my chest then stretching it outwards towards the enemy. I can feel the blood pour from my body an trickle down from my chest onto the floor. The horse neighs as if asking when its time shall come.

Closing my eyes i kick at the horse an it takes off. As I stomp down the hill they begin their rush finding a sort of silence beneath the screams of battle scared men. I feel their blades an spears slice into me through my armor or lack their off, retaliating with my own halberd against their weapons. Felling many with various an tired swings, my body screams for me to stop yet I cannot an will not. Not till the last breath escapes my body will I. A solider knocks me from my horse an I feel their speaks slam into my body while on the ground, spinning my halberd above me cutting their spears in half I pull myself up an lean against my weapon. They stare at me with fascination  an terror I lift my weapon into the air an swing one last time before my body falls to the muddy ground. A smile on my face as I see them stare at me, not a single one stepping forth to make sure I truly have exited the world.



Alright alright yes i Know i dont live in warring times as this but come on if I had a choice im sure the almighty would find a way. So bugger off an leave me to my fantasy"
0_o wayyy to much thought
"
wait, we are allowed to die in any time of our choice? cause then my answer is alot more like DC's...
Moderator
#39 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

well after yesterday I'm sure it's gonna be a overdose

i mean three days left, time to party

#40 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"why after sex? I'd much rather preferring dying because of the ecstasy that comes from the most pleasurable experience in existence (I hope you all know what this is)"
Killing another person?

Darkchild said:
0_o wayyy to much thought
"
LMAO you said let yur imagination run. An thats how it worked out in the end."
LOL im simple i guess!
#41 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Like all the perv's.... I would go after sex. But, my inner Man destruction hood would want to go out with a bang. Like god gives me invulnerability and healing factor and I just keep on fighting and fighting an army of men with swords, spears, gun, etc and I'm killing them over and over but eventually I get to out number and can't thine them out and my heart just gives but right before it does, I grip the bomb I have and this is a powerful bomb and it goes off taking them all with me. Thanks to the invulnerability I'm the only body there and my family can bury me.

#42 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"why after sex? I'd much rather preferring dying because of the ecstasy that comes from the most pleasurable experience in existence (I hope you all know what this is)"
filling tax returns ?
#43 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"aztek the lost said:
"why after sex? I'd much rather preferring dying because of the ecstasy that comes from the most pleasurable experience in existence (I hope you all know what this is)"
filling tax returns ?"
peeling onions?
#44 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"aztek the lost said:
"why after sex? I'd much rather preferring dying because of the ecstasy that comes from the most pleasurable experience in existence (I hope you all know what this is)"
filling tax returns ?"
peeling onions?"

DMV ?
#45 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Sky diving (without a parachute, or course) towards a integral enemy incampment with a procimity detonated nuke strapped to me, after living a fair life.

Good stuff.

#46 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"Slinger said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"aztek the lost said:
"why after sex? I'd much rather preferring dying because of the ecstasy that comes from the most pleasurable experience in existence (I hope you all know what this is)"
filling tax returns ?"
peeling onions?"

DMV ?"

Eating a Whopper?
#47 Posted by lady_redhead (9592 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"Sky diving (without a parachute, or course) towards a integral enemy incampment with a procimity detonated nuke strapped to me, after living a fair life.

Good stuff."
NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKIGN ABOUT!
#48 Posted by Bio Guyver (6855 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't like to choose either way. But when it comes, it comes.

#49 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"Sky diving (without a parachute, or course) towards a integral enemy incampment with a procimity detonated nuke strapped to me, after living a fair life.

Good stuff."
You took that from the Brit, lol.
#50 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

o_O if all those things are the most pleasurable experiences you guys can think of...I think I've come to the wrong place to make my jokes...

Moderator