• 91 results
#1 Edited by The Stegman (23765 posts) - - Show Bio

The question is this, if you could trade lives with any superhero or villain from ANY comic company, who would it be and why, BUT when i say trade lives i mean everything, you get their past, their responsibilities, their powers and their weaknesses 

EDIT- some have brought up the question do you get their personality and morals, the answer is NO, it's basically your own mind, in the body of the hero/villain, but you have their past/experiences etc

#2 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman. He operates under a similar moral code as I do and his powers would be awesome. Though I'm not fond of his weaknesses and the responsibility would be tough, he's still my best bet.

#3 Edited by buttersdaman000 (9565 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 
But then I would immediately drop my responsibilities and quit being Batman. So then I would just be a...... 

RICH MUDDAF#%@ER

#4 Posted by realsilverjunk (334 posts) - - Show Bio

AMAZO gold, or Dr.Manhattan. Tough, but I am not unlike them. Superman would be my 4th choice. I don't mind being alone.

#5 Edited by Rolandthunder25 (111 posts) - - Show Bio

I recently asked the same question with my friends at work...when you trade lives, you trade everything...and therefore some of the obvious choices do not seem so wonderful or fulfilling...I choose Nightwing...Pretty well off, great skills, lots of backup, decent gear..and the luck with the ladies don't hurt one bit ;-)

Good life...

#6 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@realsilverjunk said:

AMAZO gold, or Dr.Manhattan. Tough, but I am not unlike them. Superman would be my 4th choice. I don't mind being alone.

But you don't mind everything being predetermined(aka "eternalism")?

#7 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman. I have similar morals and views of how the world could be. Although once I become him I rid the world of all kryptonite and magic. Then do something Superman never did...use my super intellect to eliminate crime,poverty, hunger,etc.(and create renewable energy sources).\

#8 Posted by one_upper (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Captain America off the top of my head.

#9 Edited by mfundo (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

Zatanna or Zatarra would be fine for me. But I would go for Zatanna.

#10 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
Doom
#11 Posted by Saren (25559 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl.

#12 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#13 Posted by Project_Worm (3376 posts) - - Show Bio

Would I have to have the same personality as them?   

If yes The Red Hood 
If no The Sentry

#14 Edited by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

I've thought about this for a long time, obviously as a comic fan and I've never settled on a choice, due to that the more I look at any of their lives would be a pain in the ass compared to mine and not worth the trade. Certain powers that characters have and resources would be great sure, but their whole life with everything as is? Meh.

#15 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1671 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, wait, I know...Batman, no! Superman, definitely. Nooo, I prefer Spiderman to be honest... Wait, wait... damn, too many of them. But you know what, I do have an option. Don't know if we can call him a superhero, cause it's something a little bit different. I'd have my own Tardis, being Doctor Who saving the Universe and little crying girls! If you don't accept this as an answer, then I'd probably choose Thor or Beta-Ray Bill (damn, I'd be ugly in that case).

#16 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phaedrusgr said:

Wait, wait, I know...Batman, no! Superman, definitely. Nooo, I prefer Spiderman to be honest... Wait, wait... damn, too many of them. But you know what, I do have an option. Don't know if we can call him a superhero, cause it's something a little bit different. I'd have my own Tardis, being Doctor Who saving the Universe and little crying girls! If you don't accept this as an answer, then I'd probably choose Thor or Beta-Ray Bill (damn, I'd be ugly in that case).

You'd look like the results of a horse and cow mating(deficiencies probably caused you to not have a nose and have yellow skin). Just joking of course.

#17 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

This would happen to anyone who crossed my path:

#18 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1671 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: Damn, I'd be ugly...lol

#19 Posted by Ian_Somerhalder (94 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA :)

#20 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

forever? no-one I value my own self too much. for a day? Superman.

#21 Edited by Wise Son (1772 posts) - - Show Bio

We swap everything? In that case I'll go with someone who's belief system is similar to mine. I really couldn't go wrong with either of these guys.

Athiest heroes
#22 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14425 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil or Iron Fist.

#24 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy.

#25 Posted by BOOSTERxGOLD (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Booster Gold. Time travel and see the world.

#26 Posted by progenitor (7534 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be pretty cool to switch up with Albert Wesker--minus the sociopathic baggage that comes with. Alternatively, Captain America would be a cool choice.

#27 Edited by _Zombie_ (10379 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Strange, Martian Manhunter(pre-reboot), Brother/Doctor Voodoo(before he was killed off), Spider-man, or Ra's Al Ghul.

#28 Posted by kingjoeg (693 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man is cool but its not cool to be spider-man. He lives a tough life, you can't tell anyone your spider-man because if you do they will be hunted. You have to spend all of your time commiting to saving lives and you wouldn't be able to keep up a relationship or a full time job. A super heroes life is tough. You would only choose it if you were ready to give up everything for the greater good.

#29 Posted by Rolandthunder25 (111 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

This would happen to anyone who crossed my path:

I thought we had to be like them (morals and everything) right?!

#30 Posted by The Stegman (23765 posts) - - Show Bio
@Project_Worm:  

Would I have to have the same personality as them?   

If yes The Red Hood 
If no The Sentry

no, you keep your own mind, but get their experience for example if you were to pick Red Hood you'd have all his knowledge of training with Batman
#31 Posted by nickthedevil (11841 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, you know how easy it would be to get laid? Feel like some college girls on monday night? take a jog around a campus. soccer Moms for Tuesday? no sweat, walk into the grocery store. Wednsday? why not both? XD it'd be like deciding what restaurant you're in the mood for XD

@The Stegman:

#32 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rolandthunder25 said:

I would stand for truth and justice. If murderous sociopaths try to stop me from making a techno utopia, I have to put them down(there's a point where some people,specifically rapists,sick sociopaths,psychopaths,etc just aren't going to change or have become too much of a drain on society)

#33 Posted by nickthedevil (11841 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: yep. i'd be Daken/ Captain America/ Punisher in terms of Morals,

But I'd still have the Cravings for women XD

#34 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio

The Beyonder

#35 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadcool said:

The Beyonder

WTF? You'd want to become a god and have entire galaxies worshipping you?(just joking)

#36 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@majestic99: yep. i'd be Daken/ Captain America/ Punisher in terms of Morals,

But I'd still have the Cravings for women XD

As a kryptonian, I'll have as many women to choose from as there are movies to watch.

#37 Posted by nickthedevil (11841 posts) - - Show Bio

^ as Daken i can have ALL the women the world has to offer in the range of my extended lifespan.

#38 Posted by Project_Worm (3376 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickthedevil:  
I thought about choosing him but I thought I might have to be awkwardly affectionate towards guys for no reason...
#39 Posted by nickthedevil (11841 posts) - - Show Bio

Naw man, its your mind, with their body/ powers. :) sooo no guy affection for me.

#40 Posted by Rolandthunder25 (111 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@Rolandthunder25 said:

I would stand for truth and justice. If murderous sociopaths try to stop me from making a techno utopia, I have to put them down(there's a point where some people,specifically rapists,sick sociopaths,psychopaths,etc just aren't going to change or have become too much of a drain on society)

OK, I see your point :-)

#41 Posted by Rolandthunder25 (111 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

@Project_Worm:

Would I have to have the same personality as them?

If yes The Red Hood
If no The Sentry

no, you keep your own mind, but get their experience for example if you were to pick Red Hood you'd have all his knowledge of training with Batman

Well, If that's the case, I think I'll be Majestic!!

@majestic99:

I'll then join you in creating your techno-utopia, lol!

#42 Posted by HolySerpent (12513 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry allen

#43 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, bc I wouldnt do like he does and only put these killers in prison.

#46 Posted by worldFlash (41 posts) - - Show Bio

I would pick Nightwing. He has great fighting skills even some say better than batman, and he has two red heads that he almost got to marry.

#47 Posted by The_Tree (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

First choice would be Barry Allen.

Second choices would be Green Arrow, Madrox, Professor X, or Booster Gold.

#48 Posted by GST1976 (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. Period.

#49 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: As Superman I'd be immortal and have an countless number of women to choose from with an eternity.

#50 Posted by nickthedevil (11841 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: eh, then nothing would be fun anymore.... if i had Superman's powers, i'd become terminally bored and end up destroying the earth.... just saying.