If you could rewrite the AC3 ending what would it be

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Qpzmg

And what timeline would you see the next game be in I would like it if they went back to the orgin of the brotherhood. I would allow the players to choose if they want to let the world be destroyed or sacrifice Desmond than make 2 games one following Dasmond death the other following the destroyed earths ending.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Qpzmg

BUMP

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Inverno

@Qpzmg: Spoiler alert, dude :P

Anyway, I have my problems with the ending to AC III but this is Assassin's Creed we are talking about not Mass Effect. They are vastly different, AC is supposed to be scripted and don't give a vastly interactive experience like ME.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#4  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I actually liked how the game ended, I liked Desmond but up until AC3 I never really cared for playing as him; they brought him to new level of cool for me in this new game. But I was okay with the ending as I knew it was the end of his story and the fact they leave the series open for more games is the main thing I care about.

As for the ending, personally I was hoping they would have Desmond save the world (like he did) but instead be allowed to go on, using the skills he's learned from his past lives, to rebuild the Brotherhood as its pretty much been wiped out, except for a few remaining Assassin's. This would place Desmond in a role more like his father has been in the current games, allowing a new main character to be brought in who trains through the Animus under Desmond;s guidance as he would become the new Mentor of the Brotherhood (much like Ezio had become for the Brotherhood in ACB).

Highlander_615

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Highlander_615

I absolutely hated it. I want a new one. We did the same thing with Mass Effect 3!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

EVERYONE DIES!!!

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JonSmith

I'd say screw the hero's noble sacrifice bull****. Make it so they find the First Civ device behind the gate, but it has to charge up, right as the Templar's discover their location and use an Apple of their own to break in. Desmond has to fend off a ton of Templar's alongside his comrades while the device charges. Cue awesome suit up scene, cue fight scene. Once the device is charged, show the power of the device breaking down the bridge to it. Desmond sends the others out as the player takes over to freerun across the debris as it cracks and shatters. Desmond reaches the device, activates it. As it finishes the final firing sequence, Juno reveals that the device will set her free, and she'll save the world. She vanishes, room explodes. Credits.

After credits scene, show Rebecca, Shaun, and William searching through the rubble, find Desmond. They try to get him to wake up, he doesn't. Zoom in on Desmond's eyes, cue the voice of Clay Kaczmarek saying something along the lines of "DESMOND.", Desmond's eyes snap open, end credits.

As for the next game, Juno's taken over the world, Desmond being the expert on the First Civ by default, him and his band of Assassin's set out across the world to gather all remaining units of the Assassins to fight back against Juno and the Templar's, who have fallen in line with Juno's leadership. Along the way, Desmond hops back into the Animus to relive an ancestor who traveled far and wide throughout his life, can't think of a specific time, but make a main city Victorian London, or perhaps Paris, maybe a sequence or two in Japan. The objective is simple: This specific ancestor ran across quite a few PoE's in his travels, and hid them all. In order to arm the Assassins against the reborn Juno, Desmond seeks the hiding places of these Pieces of Eden to use as weapons.

This would allow more Desmond missions, let him breathe more as a character in a leadership role, finally taking initiative rather than just jumping through hoops, and allow a great many new areas to be explored.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By _Zombie_

@JonSmith said:

I'd say screw the hero's noble sacrifice bull****. Make it so they find the First Civ device behind the gate, but it has to charge up, right as the Templar's discover their location and use an Apple of their own to break in. Desmond has to fend off a ton of Templar's alongside his comrades while the device charges. Cue awesome suit up scene, cue fight scene. Once the device is charged, show the power of the device breaking down the bridge to it. Desmond sends the others out as the player takes over to freerun across the debris as it cracks and shatters. Desmond reaches the device, activates it. As it finishes the final firing sequence, Juno reveals that the device will set her free, and she'll save the world. She vanishes, room explodes. Credits.

After credits scene, show Rebecca, Shaun, and William searching through the rubble, find Desmond. They try to get him to wake up, he doesn't. Zoom in on Desmond's eyes, cue the voice of Clay Kaczmarek saying something along the lines of "DESMOND.", Desmond's eyes snap open, end credits.

As for the next game, Juno's taken over the world, Desmond being the expert on the First Civ by default, him and his band of Assassin's set out across the world to gather all remaining units of the Assassins to fight back against Juno and the Templar's, who have fallen in line with Juno's leadership. Along the way, Desmond hops back into the Animus to relive an ancestor who traveled far and wide throughout his life, can't think of a specific time, but make a main city Victorian London, or perhaps Paris, maybe a sequence or two in Japan. The objective is simple: This specific ancestor ran across quite a few PoE's in his travels, and hid them all. In order to arm the Assassins against the reborn Juno, Desmond seeks the hiding places of these Pieces of Eden to use as weapons.

This would allow more Desmond missions, let him breathe more as a character in a leadership role, finally taking initiative rather than just jumping through hoops, and allow a great many new areas to be explored.

This would have been a PERFECT ending.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MonsterStomp

Far man. I expected the main story to be longer than AC2. Was a little let down. AC2 still marks the best of the series.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#10  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

As somebody who never played Assassin's Creed and knows very, very little about the series, take my opinion for the two cents it's worth:

Play as Desmond, who has "inherited" his ancestor's abilities Matrix style after his time in the (insert name of the memory-machine-thing here). Takes place during the current-day in a city environment. Is forced to be more stealthy than in the past due to superior tech utilized by the law enforcement of today. Has to avoid cameras and the like.

I don't know. It sounded like a cool idea. I like free-roaming games in the current day (aside from GTA, which I just can't take seriously).

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#11  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@JediXMan:

Oh... oh this is about the ending...

... this probably belongs in a different thread, but hey, there it is...

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Marksman

I'd kill off everyone.

Why? Just cause