#1 Posted by Voorhees100 (235 posts) - - Show Bio

There has already been a Comic Book Bodyguard Thread. So I think it's time to give manga/anime some love. If you could have ONE bodyguard from any anime or manga who would you choose and why?

#2 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19947 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta. Anyone gets close to me and FINAL FLASH!!!!

#3 Edited by TifaLockhart (14043 posts) - - Show Bio

Vash the Stampede. He values life and has the skill to keep me safe.

#4 Posted by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard from Hellsing.

#5 Edited by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

Hei from Darker than Black.

#6 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11146 posts) - - Show Bio

Subject to change but off the top of my head..

#7 Edited by The Stegman (23192 posts) - - Show Bio

Although I dislike much of the manga, I'd say Yoruichi from Bleach. She is ridiculously fast, can train me to become stronger in an impossibly short matter of time (right Ichigo >_>) a former leader of the Stealth Squad and pretty fun to be around, not to mention she's inconspicuous since she can turn into a cat....Also, her being hot doesn't hurt matters.

#8 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Protecting "the King" is my job.

#9 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio
Quite possibly the most OPed MS in Gundam history.

#10 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10405 posts) - - Show Bio

Although I dislike much of the manga, I'd say Yoruichi from Bleach. She is ridiculously fast, can train me to become stronger in an impossibly short matter of time (right Ichigo >_>) a former leader of the Stealth Squad and pretty fun to be around, not to mention she's inconspicuous since she can turn into a cat....Also, her being hot doesn't hurt matters.

lol

Bankai it takes decades to master..unless your Ichigo in which case you'll it an a week ...cuz lol your awesome.Serisouly even at it best bleach wasn't really a good series.

Anyway my bodyguard would But Guts...because he's well Guts.

#11 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark: No, bro. Unicorn or 00 Raiser is the most OP. Strike Freedom just comes with the biggest plot armor even seen in Gundam History....and by that I mean BEAM SPAM!!!!!! and that it's piloted by Jesus...I mean Kira Yamato.

#12 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark: No, bro. Unicorn or 00 Raiser is the most OP. Strike Freedom just comes with the biggest plot armor even seen in Gundam History....and by that I mean BEAM SPAM!!!!!! and that it's piloted by Jesus...I mean Kira Yamato.

You win a follow just for that last sentence. Too funny.

#13 Edited by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna go with someone who is rarely seen: Mirai Son Gohan (anime version).

As badass as Piccolo or Goku, he will train you like Piccolo, protect you from two killer androids, and do that all while one armed.

#14 Edited by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:
@thegreyoutcastx said:

You win a follow just for that last sentence. Too funny.

Bro, I am a huge Gundam fanboy. And by that I mean the original Gundam aka Universal Century. SEED will never be a legitimate Gundam show in my eyes so long as Jesus Yamato (Yes, that is a real thing) and his plot armor keeps him from dying only cause that would piss off the fangirls.

#15 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegreyoutcastx

Indeed, UC will always be the best. 08th MS Team, War in the Pocket, the original - all classics. SEED was alright at first, but it really went bats*it crazy with Destiny.

#16 Posted by ARMIV2 (8305 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoruichi from Bleach. Why?

BECAUSE.

#17 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@thegreyoutcastx

Indeed, UC will always be the best. 08th MS Team, War in the Pocket, the original - all classics. SEED was alright at first, but it really went bats*it crazy with Destiny.

SEED started good, but they caved to the pressure of appeasing the fangirls hence we got pretty boy pilots instead of soldiers. What's worse is SEED Destiny was trying to be a knockoff of Zeta, but nothing can ever compare to Zeta.

Just for laughs. But Amuro >>>>>>>> Kira

#18 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by JediXMan (29667 posts) - - Show Bio

Walter C. Dornez.

#20 Edited by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Wrath. All seeing eye and unwavering sword skills and mach speeds.

#21 Edited by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by csantilli27 (181 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have either Hiei from yu yu hakusho or Ultimate Gohan from DBZ