If you could go back in time to change one event in history OR something in your life, what would it be?

• 52 results
Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll If you could go back in time to change one event in history OR something in your life, what would it be? (32 votes)

I'd alter an event in my own life or someone close to me that has effected my life in some form or way (my past to alter my future) 34%
I'd change history by preventing someone/people from being killed or kill someone who made the world a worse place(change someone's elses fate) 25%
I wouldn't change ANYTHING my life or otherwise because I wouldn't want to change the timestream or potentially make things worse 28%
I'm honestly not sure which I'd choose between changing my own fate or someone else's/the world's but I would definitely choose one 13%

So if any of you could change something in our history, could be ANYTHING, any event, anyone for good or bad. Or make a change in your own lifes timeline by perhaps going back and warning yourself about a future event that hasn't happened yet or maybe have a second shot at something, maybe that girl you've always wanted or guy, remove that "problem" out of the equation that you failed to do the first time in history.

Could be anything you want, but you can ONLY do it once and change ONE thing(of course depending what it is can potentially change lots of things)

Think of it as a One time Quantum Leap in a way or Back to the Future.

It can even be you preventing a comic writer from writing something you may not want or making sure another writer got the job. The possibilities are endless. Discuss and have fun!

I'm not sure what I'd do honestly, I'd more then likely do something to change my life for the better though.

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd go back in time and stop the Black Hand and the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria. Or I'd tell Hitler he was a great artist and should follow his dream.

Though I have no idea if either could of made the world a better place.

In my personal life, I don't know what I'd change because I'd be too afraid of the changes to the present. So I wouldn't be selfish and I wouldn't change anything.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting ^ lol