• 70 results
#1 Posted by The Stegman (20723 posts) - - Show Bio

If you could pick one fictional character from ANY media, television, movies, comics, books, whatever, to date/marry, who would you choose and why?

I'd choose Hermione Granger from Harry Potter for three reasons,

1. She looks like Emma Watson

2. Her magical skills could definitely come in handy.

3. She is smart, funny and always has your back (let's face it, she kept Harry and Ron alive in Deathly Hallows)

#2 Edited by Samimista (20172 posts) - - Show Bio

Solid Snake.

Lol! Joke aside I absolutely adore him. Especially with his voice and how honest he seems. Let's not forget he's such a badass as well. My hero. <3

#3 Posted by Farkam (3099 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think of fictional characters that way.

#4 Posted by The Stegman (20723 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista: His milkshake does bring all the girls to the yard.

#5 Posted by Samimista (20172 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: Lmao! I'd say Naked Snake but, Solid Snake's my favorite. =D Plus Big Boss (that's Naked Snake) goes a bit crazy in the original Metal Gear 1 and 2. 0.0

#6 Edited by Xwraith (10851 posts) - - Show Bio

Makoto Nanaya from Blazblue.

#7 Posted by Teerack (4544 posts) - - Show Bio

Holo from spice and wolf <3

#8 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe my version of FemShep... maaaaaaaybe

#9 Posted by TifaLockhart (13828 posts) - - Show Bio

Layla Mackenzie, cause she's hot.

#10 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (8139 posts) - - Show Bio

Grimmjow Jeagerjaques:

1. He's a sexy beast.

2. He's a sexy beast.

3. Did I mention he's a sexy beast?

4. His personality.

#11 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (4494 posts) - - Show Bio

I know it may be strange...but I am incredibly attracted to Amy from The Big Bang.

Jessica from True Blood

And Lydia from Teen Wolf

#12 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

if i could marry comicbook character it would be jean grey or mary jane !

if i had to pick any singer i would marry kelly rowland !

#13 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15716 posts) - - Show Bio

Lois lane, Mary marvel, or Hit-Girl

#14 Edited by The_Tree (6400 posts) - - Show Bio

Jess from New Girl

1. Looks of Zooey Deschanel.
  2. Is a sweet, sexy, caring, adorable dork.
#15 Posted by SmoothJammin (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Kate.

Her beautiful brown hair.

Her mysterious hazel eyes.

Her freckles :P

#16 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

#17 Posted by Bruxae (9221 posts) - - Show Bio

Chocolate flavoured judging from the picture.

#18 Edited by ARMIV2 (7653 posts) - - Show Bio

#19 Posted by Veshark (8506 posts) - - Show Bio

She's clearly a strong sophisticated and self-sufficient woman who's caring and yet not afraid to flaunt her sexua JUST LOOK AT DAT.

#20 Posted by GreatCaesarsGhost (246 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Wayne: Playboy Millionaire. I like moneees.
#21 Posted by oceanmaster21 (6308 posts) - - Show Bio

i wud marry wonderwoman or lady sif

#22 Posted by Vitality (1755 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel

#23 Edited by oceanmaster21 (6308 posts) - - Show Bio

or big barda heck i love circe to

#24 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (16939 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

She's clearly a strong sophisticated and self-sufficient woman who's caring and yet not afraid to flaunt her sexua JUST LOOK AT DAT.

#25 Posted by nerdork (3481 posts) - - Show Bio

Daenerys Targaryen!

#26 Edited by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

Miss martian

#27 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

Daenerys Targaryen!

but she's twelve

#28 Posted by Samimista (20172 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae said:

@the_stegman said:

Lol! Not sure what you mean but I'm white. xD

#29 Edited by nerdork (3481 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: Judging by the picture...I'd say thats the actress from the TV show....And, they have never indicated her age on the show, because she is obviously not 12, or even younger than 17. Had i said, Daenerys Targaryen, and then gave you this picture...

then sure. Oh, and she is 13 in book 1(not any better).

#30 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork: why would you want any association with any character from the show?

#31 Edited by nerdork (3481 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: Ah, lol, I’ve found myself a hater. People like you amuse me. I give you permission to ignore my posts if they give you disquiet. :P

#32 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork:

I was just askin a question.......

#33 Posted by SheenLantern (5318 posts) - - Show Bio
Videl

#34 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork:

seriously, experience says that Show Daenaerys will only like a guy that rapes her..

#35 Posted by Bruxae (9221 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae said:

@the_stegman said:

Haha, well .. He is shaking his butt, thats what I ment with "chocolate", its a bit disgusting but.. I was joking :D

#36 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (21276 posts) - - Show Bio

#37 Posted by Samimista (20172 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae said:

@samimista said:

@bruxae said:

@the_stegman said:

Haha, well .. He is shaking his butt, thats what I ment with "chocolate", its a bit disgusting but.. I was joking :D

Oh lmao! I apologize. xD Sometimes I'm so slow lol. Ha ha! xD Gotta love Snake's booty. ;D

#38 Posted by nerdork (3481 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork:

Well, it was obviously a loaded question. Otherwise, why would you care about my disposition towards anyone on the HBO series?

#39 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:
@betatesthighlander1 said:

@nerdork:

Well, it was obviously a loaded question. Otherwise, why would you care about my disposition towards anyone on the HBO series?

I'm just saying, you were going after a lady who only responds to the romantic advances of people who rape her

#40 Edited by nerdork (3481 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: LOL, you didnt have to answer. It was a rhetorical question.

But, if that is what you think about Daenerys...you really didnt read that first book too well. In any case, we have differing opnions, and need to go no further with this. I have more exciting things to do, like re-arrange my sock droor, or counting the bumps on my popcorn ceiling.

#41 Posted by Bruxae (9221 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae said:

@samimista said:

@bruxae said:

@the_stegman said:

Oh lmao! I apologize. xD Sometimes I'm so slow lol. Ha ha! xD Gotta love Snake's booty. ;D

Hahaha, its understandable it was a bad joke! He has a lovely bottom indeed. :D

#42 Posted by The Stegman (20723 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

@betatesthighlander1: LOL, you didnt have to answer. It was a rhetorical question.

But, if that is what you think about Daenerys...you really didnt read that first book too well. In any case, we have differing opnions, and need to go no further with this. I have more exciting things to do, like re-arrange my sock droor, or counting the bumps on my popcorn ceiling.

Ignore him, he has an intense hatred for the show and will bring it up at any chance he gets.

#43 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman:

@nerdork said:

snap!

I wouldn't say any chance (I haven't commented at all on the GoT thread)

#44 Edited by nerdork (3481 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

Ignore him, he has an intense hatred for the show and will bring it up at any chance he gets.

Oh, he’s not bothering me. People are allowed to have whatever point-of-view they want. I just don’t want to waste any more energy on something that is completely fruitless. I don’t care about his opinions, and I don’t care what he thinks about mine. It’s, actually, a pretty perfect situation for me. LOL

#45 Posted by SamRevlon (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Mm. Smells intense in here, well I want to jump on this bandwagon and say...

Dean Winchester, the character, not the actor lol since I have no idea how the actor really is in person, but I like Dean. And yeah I'd like to just date, I dunno about making a full commitment. ._.

#46 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

@the_stegman said:

@nerdork said:

Oh, he’s not bothering me. People are allowed to have whatever point-of-view they want. I just don’t want to waste any more energy on something that is completely fruitless. I don’t care about his opinions, and I don’t care what he thinks about mine. It’s, actually, a pretty perfect situation for me. LOL

good for you

#47 Edited by nerdork (3481 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

@the_stegman said:

@nerdork said:

good for you

Thanks, man.

#48 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (7776 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (21276 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by MonsterStomp (13087 posts) - - Show Bio

Rebekah Mikaelson from The Vampire Diaries (Season 3 - Present)

Because...

1. She's physically attractive.

2. She is quite moral.