GothamRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 23

#1  Edited By GothamRed
!!!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!! 

This a a bit of a new game that I'm trying out, but here's the deal, if you could add 1 character, ONLY ONE, and not a team just a character, in the unmade second season of Wolverine & the X-Men, who would you add, and why? 

HOWEVER... 

You CANNOT choose a character that someone else has already said, and you can't pick someone who was on the show but had a small part (Blink, X-23, Mercury, Dazzler, etc. check my list out if you don't know who was on it).  So I'll start with... 

Morph
 Morph
Morph:  He was a major player in both the Exiles and the Age of Apocalypse, and it'd be nice to see the version of the character created after his initial name change in the '92 series.  Since then, he's been a great source of comic relief, and let's face it, the show could use it, cause Iceman's really not a great comic-relief character in this, but that could just be me.  Also, since the age of apocalypse was going to be part of the second season anyway, he can be added naturally to that timeline, but also the main one since the last shot of the first season showed that characters from the main timeline (scott and sinister) would have been featured in the future segments this time.  It'd just be nice for me to see him, so I'd choose Morph as my ONE character to be added to the second season of Wolverine and the X-Men. 
AoA Morph 
AoA Morph 
GothamRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 23

#2  Edited By GothamRed

so no one wants to take a shot at this?