If you can't get away with it in PUBLIC then that means you can't or should not get away with it at HOME---- Domestic Violence: Tolerated?

Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
realsilverjunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By realsilverjunk

Hell no! Fuuuu** was that commercial from the 90's? I don't think you could catch that on US television now days. This is why females should be genetically enhanced to have the strength of males, without the muscle size. Like chimps. Even the playing field. I mean their are some women that need a slap, like gold diggers and bit**es, but other than that, this is horrible. Genetic upgrades now! 

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By _Sojourn_

I think everyone should be allowed to beat everyone in private...It's our GOD given right 

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By InnerVenom123

WTF? Of course it shouldn't be tolerated. Why would you even ask such a stupid question?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
this is just talking about Domestic Violence right ? cause there are plenty of things I do at my home... that I eh... eh nevermind... :P
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7  Edited By castleking
@King Saturn said:
" this is just talking about Domestic Violence right ? cause there are plenty of things I do at my home... that I eh... eh nevermind... :P "
grow and do drugs, pleasure yourself, em i close?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
@castleking said:
" @King Saturn said:
" this is just talking about Domestic Violence right ? cause there are plenty of things I do at my home... that I eh... eh nevermind... :P "
grow and do drugs, pleasure yourself, em i close? "
eh well............... 
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

WTF!?

This video

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10  Edited By castleking

@realsilverjunk said:

" Hell no! Fuuuu** was that commercial from the 90's? I don't think you could catch that on US television now days. This is why females should be genetically enhanced to have the strength of males, without the muscle size. Like chimps. Even the playing field. I mean their are some women that need a slap, like gold diggers and bit**es, but other than that, this is horrible. Genetic upgrades now!  "

pound for pound muscle mass women are stronger than a man.
Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By Darkseid Elite

@Cypher's Gambit said:

"
"

This man is a pimp. Keepin that hand mighty strong!
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@realsilverjunk said:

" Hell no! Fuuuu** was that commercial from the 90's? I don't think you could catch that on US television now days. This is why females should be genetically enhanced to have the strength of males, without the muscle size. Like chimps. Even the playing field. I mean their are some women that need a slap, like gold diggers and bit**es, but other than that, this is horrible. Genetic upgrades now!  "

Domestic Violence is a horrible thing, especially when the children are there to see it happening. Although, the majority of the domestic violence is against women now and days women are doing it to men too. I myself know two guys that have gone through such issues, where they would be assaulted by their wives and when they tried to protect themselves their wives would tell the cops that they were being abused/beaten. Of course the cops will believe the women because the majority of the cases are men beating on women, that and they would be ridiculed or called liars by the police, and friends if they found out their wives beat on them.  So, the golden rule is not to lay hands on anybody be it male or female. If it happens it's best to pack up and leave, and get a divorce.