^

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Rouflex

Well... He would be the puppet of the United Statien of North America banks/elite (Like he have been for so long).

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

He would probably run for a second term.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I would be ruler of the world.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He would most likely be dead by now.

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm.. no one's mentioned how different the Vietnam War would've been like

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The illuminati would have never officially formed.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

...Marilyn Munroe might still be alive today.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Hmm.. no one's mentioned how different the Vietnam War would've been like

Probably not too different. He sent 'advisors' there before his death. He also authorized clandestine SOF raids and CIA operations against the North Vietnamese. The ramp up that came later was a natural progression of the policies he had set in place. So if he had lived, it probably wouldn't have been too different in my opinion.

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably wouldn't be that different. People wouldn't see him as a saint like they do now because his less reputable actions (as president and as a man) would've come to light.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

No telling. I would be glad to lose LBJ's presidency though. Who knows what JFK would have done in a second term.

Avatar image for deactivated-5988def3424a7
deactivated-5988def3424a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

The Vietnam War wouldn't have escalated the way it did and a further deescalation of the Cold War tensions between the US and the USSR would have continued.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That video is kinda accurate. A lot of the speculative points do seem plausible had JFK lived.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

Vietnam probably would've killed his legendary status, but he'd still win a second term. He'd probably lose the south, considering LBJ only finished what he started, with the Voting Rights Act.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are ignoring little known evidence that JFK didn't want America to stay involved in Vietnam too long.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He wouldn't have died.

Stupid1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he wasn't assassinated; he would rightfully be remembered as a terrible president

http://foreignpolicy.com/2011/07/15/was-john-f-kennedy-the-flat-out-absolute-worst-u-s-president-of-the-20th-century-2/

Luellas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stupid1: Yes, aside from the Cuban Missile Crisis, landing on the moon, Bay of Pigs invasion, containment of communism in Latin America, he was definitely a terrible president.

Stupid1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luellas said:

@stupid1: Yes, aside from the Cuban Missile Crisis, landing on the moon, Bay of Pigs invasion, containment of communism in Latin America, he was definitely a terrible president.

Good, I'm glad we agree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JFK was destined to accomplish his visionary ideas/goals had he lived.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By dshipp17

Well, Title VII possibly would have never come into being; without Title VII, the Jim Crow Era would have persisted, once all of the Dr. King civil rights commotion would have been allowed to died down. King's assassination would have generated a lot of anguish, but, after a while, that would have been allowed to die down. So, the present would be in a much more regressive state (on, at least a social level); Republicans would love that alternate world, I'm predicting. And, we probably wouldn't have things like food stamps at the moment.

ClassicRainbow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The World Order Would Still Be Kicking At 2.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The hippie movement wouldn't have had the publicity it did and wouldn't have had the influence it did.

RIP to the one of the greatest Presidents who ever lived. 53 years ago today...the world forever changed and would never be the same again.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#29  Edited By jumpstart55

@black_panther18 said:

The hippie movement wouldn't have had the publicity it did and wouldn't have had the influence it did.

How do you figure that?..And also how much of an impact do you think JFK surviving and a much less popular Hippie Movement would have had on todays modern liberal movement?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jumpstart55: The assassination of President Kennedy was the event, the first of many in fact, that triggered the counterculture of the 1960s and 70s. Vietnam, Civil Rights, rock n roll, sex, drugs, feminism, and gay rights also contributed to the movement. If JFK wasn't assassinated, I think the movement would have still formed, albeit not as large and wide as it did because of the political and social turmoil in the years to follow the assassination. Hmm, I know JFK was a liberal President but had trouble passing much of his New Frontier because of a conservative Congress. For me, it's too hard to tell how much of an impact the hippie movement and JFK would have had had he survived. I think the modern liberal movement would have been a bit weaker or pushed back. I think social issues like civil rights and gay rights would be achieved, but it would take a lot longer. @heroup2112 what do you think?

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

inb4 captain america(heroup2112)

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jumpstart55: The assassination of President Kennedy was the event, the first of many in fact, that triggered the counterculture of the 1960s and 70s. Vietnam, Civil Rights, rock n roll, sex, drugs, feminism, and gay rights also contributed to the movement. If JFK wasn't assassinated, I think the movement would have still formed, albeit not as large and wide as it did because of the political and social turmoil in the years to follow the assassination. Hmm, I know JFK was a liberal President but had trouble passing much of his New Frontier because of a conservative Congress. For me, it's too hard to tell how much of an impact the hippie movement and JFK would have had had he survived. I think the modern liberal movement would have been a bit weaker or pushed back. I think social issues like civil rights and gay rights would be achieved, but it would take a lot longer. @heroup2112 what do you think?

Wow...I'd have to think about this a lot. I know it was very symbolic to a whole lot of people, but again I'd have to think hard before I'd lay that much weight on one event.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaycool2: lol.

Oh, and I just read all the rest of the posts. We're asking how things might have been different if Kennedy hadn't been assassinated. Hard to tell, and lots of people have vastly different opinions. Again, I'm tired but I've studied this a bit. If I think about it I'll try to bore people with my assessment tomorrow.

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Real question is, would he had still stayed with Jacq or leave her for Marilyn after his visit in Dallas?

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jumpstart55

@black_panther18 said:

Wow...I'd have to think about this a lot. I know it was very symbolic to a whole lot of people, but again I'd have to think hard before I'd lay that much weight on one event.

Thanks guys.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

he wasn't...

Avatar image for staticspeedster
StaticSpeedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 2

CIA probably wouldn't be around by now. He hated those people and unfortunately paid the price for it.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

things probably would not be all that different in the long run

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112 said:
@black_panther18 said:

Thanks guys.

Did y'all still want my long boring thing on JFK and what he actually did or didn't do and all that? Or are we good as is? Only mentioning it because I told you I'd hit back on this, but the day has passed so...

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jumpstart55 said:
@heroup2112 said:
@black_panther18 said:

Thanks guys.

Did y'all still want my long boring thing on JFK and what he actually did or didn't do and all that? Or are we good as is? Only mentioning it because I told you I'd hit back on this, but the day has passed so...

Sure go-ahead id really like to hear your two cents.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

@jwwprod said:
Loading Video...

I don't get why JFK couldn't get the Civil Rights stuff passed? I get that Johnson had influence, but couldn't JFK utilize him to get it through? Only valid argument for that is that JFK's death helped.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: Yeah I'd like your take on the issue. Boring or not, it's educational.