If i may ask:what were your results on the date a superhero quiz?

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

on this site,who did you match the most with and least with?just curious.
i matched most with:
Mystique:100%
Emma Frost:89%
Cat woman:88%
Lady Death:77%
Least with:
Arana:20%
Lyja:20%
Aunt May:20%
Clair Bennet:30%

Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Darkseid Elite

Take the Date a Superhero Chick Quiz

Your Results:

Psylocke100%
Psylocke might show you her sensitive Betsy Bradock side. If she does you're a lucky guy. Otherwise watch out, you're in for the night of your life.
Catwoman
Me-ow! Catwoman will scratch your itch. She's good with a whip and has recently become a MILF!
99%
She-Hulk
Tall, strong, and...green. She-Hulk will show you a night on the town. Make sure you're a perfect gentleman. You don't want to make her angry...or have her sue you. Be sure to do your stretches before you date. Remember, she dated the Juggernaut before. Make sure your home is ensured.
88%
X-23
You are in for a wild time. X-23 has the stamina to keep going and going. Rough and wild, don't get on her bad side or she might pop a couple claws into ya.
87%

Miss Menace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Miss Menace

Batgirl, when I took it was Cassandra, now its Stephenie, I'm Good with both :) and for the guys Spider-Man, not a fan, but I'll give a whirl lol

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Light

Jean Grey

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Primmaster64
@Darkseid Elite said:
"

Your Results:

Psylocke100%
Psylocke might show you her sensitive Betsy Bradock side. If she does you're a lucky guy. Otherwise watch out, you're in for the night of your life.
Catwoman
Me-ow! Catwoman will scratch your itch. She's good with a whip and has recently become a MILF!
99%
She-Hulk
Tall, strong, and...green. She-Hulk will show you a night on the town. Make sure you're a perfect gentleman. You don't want to make her angry...or have her sue you. Be sure to do your stretches before you date. Remember, she dated the Juggernaut before. Make sure your home is ensured.
88%
X-23
You are in for a wild time. X-23 has the stamina to keep going and going. Rough and wild, don't get on her bad side or she might pop a couple claws into ya.
87%
   "
how do I add that?
KattVonNoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KattVonNoir

Take the Date a Superhero Dude Quiz

Your Results:

Northstar100%
Hey your looking for a ski holiday with hottubs and cosmopolitans! Northstar's a bit snooty, but he's also hot-t-t-t. Rawrrr.

Batman 74.2%
You like bad boys who are smart and experimental. Batman is looking for a smart, sensitive woman who likes the nightlife. Expect to stay out all night with this one ladies!

Madman 65%
Due to his "rebirth," Madman is innocent, kind, and good natured. He doesn't like evil and will try to put a stop to it. He'll show you a snappy time.
Spider-Man64.2%
Spider-Man is perfect for you. He's totally nerdy and always cracking jokes. And cute! A date at the museum or a movie would be right up his alley. Don't expect to spend the whole evening together though, Spider-Man's known for ducking out early.

Hmm I'm not so sure Northstar would be down! >.>
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Primmaster64

Your Results:

Catwoman100%
Rachel Summers
You're into sexy red heads. Marvel girl is young and charismatic. She's from the future too!
90%
Scarlet Witch
Scarlet Witch has altered the probabilities and has given you a chance to date her. If you're into chaos, magic, and tight corsets, she's the girl for you. Just be careful, you might find yourself in an alternate reality...or dead if your date goes poorly.
80%
Batgirl
Silent but deadly, Batgirl is likely to knock you out if you try to put the moves on her. Oh, and she doesn't talk... hardly ever. Is that cool?
79.1%

MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Miss Menace: i'm having trouble understanding your comment
Miss Menace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Miss Menace
@MarvelJackAss433: ?
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Decoy Elite

Batgirl >:(

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#11  Edited By The_Martian

I want to say She-Hulk.

MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Miss Menace:
" Batgirl, when I took it was Cassandra, now its Stephenie, I'm Good with both :) and for the guys Spider-Man, not a fan, but I'll give a whirl lol "
is this supposed to mean you go both.......-head explode-
Miss Menace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Miss Menace
@MarvelJackAss433:
I do.
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Primmaster64
@Miss Menace: lool
SilverSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SilverSentry

class="natural-width with-border t-editor">

Your Results:

Molly Hayes100%
She's just a kid so keep your dirty thoughts away from her. Bring her some candy and be on your best behavior. They don't call her Princess Powerful for nothing. I really really hope you're underage... Batgirl
Silent but deadly, Batgirl is likely to knock you out if you try to put the moves on her. Oh, and she doesn't talk... hardly ever. Is that cool? 98.9%Claire Bennet
Young and spunky. If you're lucky, she'll wear her cheerleader outfit. If you're not...she might drive your car into a brick wall, with you in the passenger seat. 86.7%Invisible Woman
You want a MILF. Invisible Woman is looking for good-clean fun and a wholesome time, and so are you! You must be a boyscout. 85.6%

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#16  Edited By Magian

You match well with...

Lyja Lyja is from out of town...way out of town. Lyja has definitely been around the block...and the galaxy. With her shape-shifting abilities, she can give you a night you'll never forget. Hope you like the color green.
100%
Psylocke Psylocke might show you her sensitive Betsy Bradock side. If she does you're a lucky guy. Otherwise watch out, you're in for the night of your life.
98.9%
Ms. Marvel You like a take charge woman. As a former Air Force Major and super-powered woman, she'll show you a good time or give you your marching orders...with her fist.
97.8%
Scarlet Witch Scarlet Witch has altered the probabilities and has given you a chance to date her. If you're into chaos, magic, and tight corsets, she's the girl for you. Just be careful, you might find yourself in an alternate reality...or dead if your date goes poorly.
85.6%
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Silver2467

The answers I gave don't match the characters it lists. 

MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Miss Menace: -fights intense erg to say dirty things-
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#19  Edited By Magian
@Silver2467 said:
" The answers I gave don't match the characters it lists.  "
Me too. I don't know how it came up with these results.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20  Edited By MrDirector786

Batgirl was my biggest match.

Jake Blues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jake Blues

Your Results:

Vixen100%
Vixen is a wild one. If you treat her right, you might be able to make her purr. If not, she might channel the powers of a rhinoceros and skewer your ass.
Lady Death
You got Lady Death! You'll have...fun on your date but unfortunately it's not going to end well.
76.7%
She-Hulk
75.6%
Wonder Girl
Wonder Girl is the girl next door. Except she could lift a car and throw in on you. Treat her well.
74.4%

umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 20

#22  Edited By umbrafeline

You match well with...

Elektra
She'll basically kill you. Treat her right or you might get a vasectomy courtesy of her ninja sword.
100%
Moondragon
Moondragon has been around the galaxy and once had the mind gem. Don't try to pull a fast one her. (You checked the Crazy-Britney style hair didn't you?)
87.8%
Vixen
Vixen is a wild one. If you treat her right, you might be able to make her purr. If not, she might channel the powers of a rhinoceros and skewer your ass.
86.7%
Black Canary
Long legs, leather, and fishnet stockings. You are in for one night you will never forget. Just be careful not to show her too good of a time. If you make her scream, it'll knock your head off.
85.6%

You match poorly with...

Araña
Young and spunky, Arana will give you a fun time at the movies or playing mini-golf. Make sure you don't cross her or she'll knock you out.
22.2%
Lyja
Lyja is from out of town...way out of town. Lyja has definitely been around the block...and the galaxy. With her shape-shifting abilities, she can give you a night you'll never forget. Hope you like the color green.
22.2%
Aunt May
Looking for some home-cooked meals? Aunt May may be a little old and dusty, but she's still got some sass in those old legs!
22.2%
Claire Bennet
Young and spunky. If you're lucky, she'll wear her cheerleader outfit. If you're not...she might drive your car into a brick wall, with you in the passenger seat.
33.3%

spider-pig23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By spider-pig23

You match well with...

Storm You want a no-nonsense woman who leads a clean life. You also like dark skinned and mysteriously foreign chicks. Make sure you treat her like the Goddess she is.
100%
She-Hulk Tall, strong, and...green. She-Hulk will show you a night on the town. Make sure you're a perfect gentleman. You don't want to make her angry...or have her sue you. Be sure to do your stretches before you date. Remember, she dated the Juggernaut before. Make sure your home is ensured.
98.8%
Psylocke Psylocke might show you her sensitive Betsy Bradock side. If she does you're a lucky guy. Otherwise watch out, you're in for the night of your life.
97.5%
Supergirl She may be older than Superman but technically she's only about 16. She's ready to experience the world and she'll show you a SUPER time.
83.8%

EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By EnSabahNurX

Your Results:

Psylocke100%
Donna Troy
Donna Troy has had many different lives. That could translate into lots of experience.
80.9%
Vixen
70.9%
She-Hulk
70%
daken_2513

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By daken_2513

You match well with...

Psylocke
100%
Mary Jane
Mary Jane is the super hot girl next door. She's honest, hardworking, faithful, smart and motivated. You'd better be a boyscout if you think you can keep Mary Jane! And thanks to Joe Quesada, she's not married anymore!
65.8%
Tigra
Tigra is an animal. She'll show you a good time provided you're not allergic to cats. Hopefully you won't mind the claws...
65%
Vixen
55.8%

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#26  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
I can't say I saw this coming, but anyway.

You match well with...

X-23 You are in for a wild time. X-23 has the stamina to keep going and going. Rough and wild, don't get on her bad side or she might pop a couple claws into ya.
100%
Donna Troy Donna Troy has had many different lives. That could translate into lots of experience.
99%
Kitty Pryde Tough, smart, and caring, Kitty is loyal through and through. She will let her hair down and show you how to party. Just don't do her wrong or she'll use her ninja-moves on you.
98%
Scarlet Witch Scarlet Witch has altered the probabilities and has given you a chance to date her. If you're into chaos, magic, and tight corsets, she's the girl for you. Just be careful, you might find yourself in an alternate reality...or dead if your date goes poorly.
87%
Sylver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sylver

Match well with.... 
NAMOR - 100% -  Slip and slide. Namor is pure royalty and arrogant. He will treat you like a princess. Don't let this whopper of a man be the one to get away.     
SUPERMAN - 99% -  You like gorgeous foreign-men (He's an alien!) with impeccable honesty. Tall, dark and handsome, Superman is your type of guy. He's a boyscout, but we still suggest wearing ironclad underwear on your date; he peaked in Superman I!     
MADMAN - 78% -  Due to his "rebirth," Madman is innocent, kind, and good natured. He doesn't like evil and will try to put a stop to it. He'll show you a snappy time. 
CABLE - 77% -  Tall, handsome and quiet Cable is the hunk you won't have today, but tomorrow. As expected for a man that's half cyborg, he packs a big gun.     

Match poorly with... 
RAWHIDE KID - 20% -  Hey we think must be your thing. Rawhide Kid is a well dressed cowboy whose a 'crack' shot.     
PETER PETRELLI - 30% -  You've got a date with a dude that might try to look prettier than you. Hopefully you won't mind the competition. At least with all his abilities, he's bound to be able to show you a good time 
COLOSSUS - 40% -  Tall, Russian and made of steel Colossus is one country bumpkin knows how to plow a field     

(for some reason the pics wouldn't come up... oh well. that's my results)
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You match well with...

Psylocke
100%
Vixen
87.8%
Kitty Pryde
Tough, smart, and caring, Kitty is loyal through and through. She will let her hair down and show you how to party. Just don't do her wrong or she'll use her ninja-moves on you.
86.7%
Molly Hayes
She's just a kid so keep your dirty thoughts away from her. Bring her some candy and be on your best behavior. They don't call her Princess Powerful for nothing. I really really hope you're underage...

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Power NeXus

Kitty Pryde 100% 
Arana 80.9% 
Rachel Summers 80% 
Lyja 79.1% 

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Chaos Prime

Kitty Pryde Tough, smart, and caring, Kitty is loyal through and through. She will let her hair down and show you how to party. Just don't do her wrong or she'll use her ninja-moves on you.100% Match :-)

Kreature

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Kreature

Your Results:

Rachel Summers100%
You're into sexy red heads. Marvel girl is young and charismatic. She's from the future too!
Donna Troy
Donna Troy has had many different lives. That could translate into lots of experience.
87.8%
Supergirl
She may be older than Superman but technically she's only about 16. She's ready to experience the world and she'll show you a SUPER time.
86.7%
Catwoman
85.6%
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@SilverSentry: 

how old are you?
Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Mega_spidey01

Take the
Date a Superhero Chick Quiz

Your Results:

Kitty Pryde100%
Tough, smart, and caring, Kitty is loyal through and through. She will let her hair down and show you how to party. Just don't do her wrong or she'll use her ninja-moves on you.
Batgirl
Silent but deadly, Batgirl is likely to knock you out if you try to put the moves on her. Oh, and she doesn't talk... hardly ever. Is that cool?
89%
Donna Troy
88%
Lyja
Lyja is from out of town...way out of town. Lyja has definitely been around the block...and the galaxy. With her shape-shifting abilities, she can give you a night you'll never forget. Hope you like the color green.
77%
Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Kitty Pryde

EMH_Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#35  Edited By EMH_Bruce

Take the
Date a Superhero Dude Quiz

Your Results:

Batman100%
You like bad boys who are smart and experimental. Batman is looking for a smart, sensitive woman who likes the nightlife. Expect to stay out all night with this one ladies!
Spider-Man
Spider-Man is perfect for you. He's totally nerdy and always cracking jokes. And cute! A date at the museum or a movie would be right up his alley. Don't expect to spend the whole evening together though, Spider-Man's known for ducking out early.
98.8%
Speedball
Ooh, you got Robbie Baldwin. He's big on self-pain. Looks like you could be in for a kinky night. Don't worry, he won't tell your friends what kind of stuff you must be into.
85%
Iron Man
You want a man who works hard, plays hard and gets what he wants. Iron Man is a self made billionaire. Just keep him away from the cocktail parties.
83.8%