If a women hits a man first, is he justified to hit her back?

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By TheDude123

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@SpideyPresence said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Agreed

@TheSwordsman said:

No. He is justified in blocking and/or dodging the blows and/or leaving the vicinity. Any man/young man/teen who hit's a woman even in "self defense" is the scum of the earth. Period.

I'd rather be scum than dead. Blocking a knife is idiotic a woman with intent to kill should be prepared for a fight with a male.

The question posed by the OP was "If a women hits a man first, is he justified to hit her back?"

Defending your life or defending yourself against a deadly weapon is a completely different issue and has nothing to do with this thread. Yes, blocking a knife just is as idiotic as taking statements out of context or not reading the OP post or Thread title..

Yes well if a woman hits a man of course the man can hit back in self defense. What I was saying is you shouldn't let the woman hit you in the first place to avoid this, but sometimes you have to hit the woman before she hits you, or else you're dead.

However, if she just punched you in a negative attitude, then she's trying to hurt you, and will without a doubt try and punch you again, and in that circumstances, you have to defend yourself, and by any means you have the right to punch back.

No..You brought up an irrelevant knife scenario is what you did.that had nothing to do with the OPs question or my comment.

If any man would hit a woman back instead of blocking the punches/kick or restraining her or leaving then he is a despicable human being who was not raised very well and is morally bankrupt. If you are one of these individuals I would prefer to not have any dialogue with you whatsoever.

Okay I really didn't want to get into an argument, but maybe I didn't specify it, but if a woman came with a knife to stab you, you would hit her back before she hit you. I was stating an exception. Otherwise, I'd say if a woman hits you and will hit you again, hitting her back is an option if all else fails.

I am by no means saying that hitting is a good way to resolve it, but sometimes it's the only solution.

It is never the only solution. You can simply leave the area. I am politely asking you to not quote or message me again. I abhor "men" who would even fathom hitting a woman for punching them.

@SpideyPresence said:

@TheSwordsman: Very true. Although i know what the OP stated, i was just trying to expand the subject of debate and see your point of view on this. I believe we have similar opinions.

Defending oneself from an attack with a weapon that could injure maim or kill you is a different situation and is certainly justified, but, again, you can always simply leave rapidly.

That is good to know.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#202  Edited By cameron83

i am 100% against men hitting women,but i also believe in self defense...however if there is a better alternative,which there almost always is,then use that.

self defense,but don't easily resort to it.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@TheSwordsman said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@SpideyPresence said:

@TheSwordsman said:

No. He is justified in blocking and/or dodging the blows and/or leaving the vicinity. Any man/young man/teen who hit's a woman even in "self defense" is the scum of the earth. Period.

I'd rather be scum than dead. Blocking a knife is idiotic a woman with intent to kill should be prepared for a fight with a male.

The question posed by the OP was "If a women hits a man first, is he justified to hit her back?"

Defending your life or defending yourself against a deadly weapon is a completely different issue and has nothing to do with this thread. Yes, blocking a knife just is as idiotic as taking statements out of context or not reading the OP post or Thread title..

Yes well if a woman hits a man of course the man can hit back in self defense. What I was saying is you shouldn't let the woman hit you in the first place to avoid this, but sometimes you have to hit the woman before she hits you, or else you're dead.

However, if she just punched you in a negative attitude, then she's trying to hurt you, and will without a doubt try and punch you again, and in that circumstances, you have to defend yourself, and by any means you have the right to punch back.

No..You brought up an irrelevant knife scenario is what you did.that had nothing to do with the OPs question or my comment.

If any man would hit a woman back instead of blocking the punches/kick or restraining her or leaving then he is a despicable human being who was not raised very well and is morally bankrupt. If you are one of these individuals I would prefer to not have any dialogue with you whatsoever.

Okay I really didn't want to get into an argument, but maybe I didn't specify it, but if a woman came with a knife to stab you, you would hit her back before she hit you. I was stating an exception. Otherwise, I'd say if a woman hits you and will hit you again, hitting her back is an option if all else fails.

I am by no means saying that hitting is a good way to resolve it, but sometimes it's the only solution.

It is never the only solution. You can simply leave the area. I am politely asking you to not quote or message me again. I abhor "men" who would even fathom hitting a woman for punching them.

This will be the last reply/quite. (I promise lol)

What I'm saying is if you have no options than you should be able to punch her back. (being cornered, no place to run, etc.)

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By MenaceForever2

If you just give her a Reed Richards slap they should chill the f out. Unless she black then run for your life.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@Emerald_Canary said:

@dreadmaster said:

NOBODY has the right to put their hands on another person.

Where is Nobody when you need him

Dead. Or is he? 0_0

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By TheDude123

@TheSwordsman said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@SpideyPresence said:

@TheSwordsman said:

This will be the last reply/quite. (I promise lol)

What I'm saying is if you have no options than you should be able to punch her back. (being cornered, no place to run, etc.)

Try restraining her and then spinning her around until she is in the corner and you have a clear path to leave and then do so. Unless you are bound from head to toe there are always other options besides punching her back.

I sincerely hope you keep your promise. I detest anyone who would even contemplate striking a woman just because she punched you or punched at you.

LONGTIME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By LONGTIME

Don't hit someone if your not willing to deal with the consequences.

JonesDeini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 212

User Lists: 9

#210  Edited By JonesDeini

@aerokinesis said:

Yes...im all for equality when it comes to violence. If you willing to throw hands, but ready to get hit. I don't care if you a child, a grandma, or whatever. If you throw hands be ready!

Bingo, folk.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#211  Edited By The_Thunderer

@LONGTIME said:

Exactly, irrespective of gender, size or age.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#212  Edited By superstay

I wouldn't ever hit a woman just try to stop her from hitting me. Block or Dodge the hit but no I say don't hit her. But if she has a Weapon then you can hit her, I'll still block or dodge the weapon, try to disarm her. But thats just me, I try to avoid hitting her as mush as possible. d-_-b

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#213  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

I was raised to never hit a woman no matter what. But if a girlfriend were to hit me, we would be over for good no matter what. That's like abuse that I can't defend myself from and I won't be that guy who just gets smacked around by his chick. Ive only ever been hit in the face once by a chick and she was drunk and crying and I didn't even know her. She was just standing there pointing and yelling at me like I had killed her puppy. Then she walked up to me and punched me. I didn't know how to react, it was just so random.

Avatar image for curbsideprophet
CurbsideProphet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By CurbsideProphet

I wouldn't.

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#215  Edited By jobiwankenobi

What's all this don't hit her back? Are people implying that women are to weak to take a hit? If she hits a guy he should hit her back if he's in any danger.

The, "restrain them if you can" rule is in play whether its man vs man, man vs woman, woman vs woman, or woman vs man. That rule is immediately abolished when your well-being is endangered. It falls right away when your life is in danger.

Thirteen13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Thirteen13
@LONGTIME said:

@jobiwankenobi said:

What's all this don't hit her back? Are people implying that women are to weak to take a hit? If she hits a guy he should hit her back if he's in any danger.

QFT
longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#217  Edited By longbowhunter

I think this a pretty old fashion sentiment. In a perfect world nobody would hit anybody. But thats not the case. Hell yes its ok to hit a female if she throws the first swing.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By MenaceForever2

Thinking more about this. It depends on the situation. If she just slaps you because she was on her period sit her down. If she is trying to hurt you calm her down. If she is trying to kill you push her down.

Duke_Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#219  Edited By Duke_Nasty

No I'd go beat up her dad or brother.

Avatar image for knightofcydonia
Noctis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Noctis
@Static Shock said:
@Primmaster64 said:
No I don't like physical abuse, a man should never hit a women. But lets say the women is the abuser and the man is the victim, if she hits him, should he hit her back?
Depends on how she hits him and what she hits him with. A slap to the face shouldn't be a problem. A man can walk away from that. If she's fighting you like a man would, restrain her or put her down. However, if she's bigger than you and is fighting you like a man, fight back. 

In all honesty, a woman shouldn't put her hands on a man and vice versa. 

@Primmaster64 said:
What if the women is trying to kill him? Should he defend himself in a way he that he doesn't hurt the women?   What do you guys think?
If she's trying to kill a man, he shouldn't have any qualms about putting her on the floor via KO. 
Swagger462

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#221  Edited By Swagger462

If anyone hits me it's their problem what happens to them. Not mine. Having said that I've been hit by girls many times before and I find it's always a better option to condescendingly ask if they're done yet and if they have all their angries out. Most of the time that ends in them storming off upset. I've tried that with guys too but with guys you generally get a pretty decent beating out of it instead...

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@LONGTIME said:

Beating someone and using the excuse of lacking a body part and natural strength is truly just as bad as a man hitting a woman.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#223  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

What would Sean Connery do?

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By ssejllenrad

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

He gives "b*tch slap" its deserved context.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By VenomousDragon

It's entirely situational, you have the right to defend yourself but being slapped doesnt give you the right to kick someone's teeth in.

gunmetalgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By gunmetalgrey

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

He'd pull a James Bond and end up sleeping with the abusive woman. It's his bread and butter.

Avatar image for deactivated-5791595859013
deactivated-5791595859013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

unless she is armed with a weapon, no

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By ShootingNova

The best thing to do would be to defend yourself or escape. Unless its absolutely necessary, I would say no. Its incorrect to strike others with light consideration.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By ShootingNova

@VenomousDragon said:

It's entirely situational, you have the right to defend yourself but being slapped doesnt give you the right to kick someone's teeth in.

Pretty much.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By pooty

If a man hits a woman, is he justified to hit her back?

Only if he can KO her.

Batnandez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Batnandez

Some women can hit as hard as a man, if I feel threatened in any way I will hit a woman in self defense. I care about myself more than some archaic code of conduct. Equality means no special treatment period.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Vaeternus

I think it depends, anyone has a right to defend themselves. While most guys are bigger and stronger then most girls, I think there are exceptions such as a girl trying to kill a guy? Then sure, he can do anything he wants to defend himself regardless of gender. If it's a verbal fight and a girl is attacking a guy, I think he should push her away or block her attacks but not necessarily fight back.

If a girl knows how to fight and is attacking a guy that is older or clearly can't fight I think that's not right. Of course this is probably the rarest situation.

Delphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 18

#233  Edited By Delphic

If a woman punches me after I've wronged her, and I know I've wronged her then no I would not punch back. If a woman comes up and punches me for no reason, or just to try and be an abusive violent little person then I'm sorry if it offends anyone, but I'm going to flatten her. Luckily though, I've never in my life ran into a situation like this, and hopefully I never will.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

How big is the woman?? 

But in all seriousness, I'm more or less a pacifist, I don't even like hitting a guy back if he comes at me, I'd much rather try to calm the person down, I believe all violent altercations can (or at least should) be resolved with words, not fists. 

UNLESS 

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#235  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@dreadmaster said:

NOBODY has the right to put their hands on another person.

Chronus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Chronus

@aerokinesis said:

Yes...im all for equality when it comes to violence. If you willing to throw hands, but ready to get hit. I don't care if you a child, a grandma, or whatever. If you throw hands be ready!

I have similar sentiments.

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on how hard, what her intentions are and where.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By buttersdaman000

Damn, true story.....this dude just freakin rocked this girl outside a party and nobody did a thing to stop him. I guess everybody just thought she had it coming. It was like a 30 min fiasco with this girl yelling and cussing, and slapping this guy. Then it escalated to her actually hitting and scratching enough to draw blood but he still didn't lift a finger, instead he just moved out the way and avoided her. Then this girl keys his efffing car and breaks a window at which point he gets in her face and yells back finally....and then this girls spits in his face....He rocks her. He immedietley regretted it,and took care of her but seriously....nobody really got on this dudes case about it.

dwade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By dwade

if she is not a female gorila i think no

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#240  Edited By CainPanell

Yes. Yes you can.

LONGTIME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By LONGTIME
@buttersdaman000 said:
Damn, true story.....this dude just freakin rocked this girl outside a party and nobody did a thing to stop him. I guess everybody just thought she had it coming. It was like a 30 min fiasco with this girl yelling and cussing, and slapping this guy. Then it escalated to her actually hitting and scratching enough to draw blood but he still didn't lift a finger, instead he just moved out the way and avoided her. Then this girl keys his efffing car and breaks a window at which point he gets in her face and yells back finally....and then this girls spits in his face....He rocks her. He immedietley regretted it,and took care of her but seriously....nobody really got on this dudes case about it.
........ If true how big was this guy? Nobody's gonna white knight if he looks like he can kick some ass.
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By buttersdaman000
@LONGTIME:  
He was average. In decent shape, about 5'8-5'10. The girl was also average, great body 5'6-5'8
Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Rumble Man

@Primmaster64:

Thirteen13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Thirteen13
@Rumble Man: Very informative video on how to deal with crazy b!tches and lol I like this guy saying he's been in numerous fights with girls and "every d!ckhead has a mate", definately wanna check out more of his videos.
Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Rumble Man

@Thirteen13: Hitting give cops more ammo to use against you so use a takedown maneuver