This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Brolytard1337 (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Is she gay, or straight?

#3 Posted by TifaLockhart (15122 posts) - - Show Bio

EXCUSE ME?! Watch the slurs.

#5 Posted by Brolytard1337 (365 posts) - - Show Bio

@tifalockhart: Oh my god. Did I hurt your feelings? I deeply apologize. I really do.

#8 Posted by Brolytard1337 (365 posts) - - Show Bio

@predatorx: Funny how many people get offended over the internet.

#10 Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin (693 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (25363 posts) - - Show Bio

Flagging... Flagging everywhere. lol.

#12 Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin (693 posts) - - Show Bio

@tifalockhart: Tranny is in the dictionary then the guy said the proper term for them people

#15 Edited by OfficialRikudouSennin (693 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin (693 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by Sovereign91001 (5344 posts) - - Show Bio

If a transgender woman is attracted to women only she'd be a lesbian.

#19 Posted by Brolytard1337 (365 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin (693 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (25363 posts) - - Show Bio

Pathetic. Not that I know what a tranny is, but People who fail to read the rules have no reason to go namecalling others.

@saren: @deranged_midget: @god_spawn: Take a look here. (btw, it's all right to tag you guys on off topic board too, right?)

#22 Posted by Sovereign91001 (5344 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: I mean a man turned into a woman.

I know, a woman (cis or not) who is attracted to women only is a lesbian.

#24 Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin (693 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Brolytard1337 (365 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (25363 posts) - - Show Bio

@officialrikudousennin said:

@princearagorn1: Tranny is Boy or Girl who change there gender

*facepalm*.

Ah. Just using shortform. First thing that came to mind was what google agreed on lol (my field is electronics):

#28 Posted by SC (14614 posts) - - Show Bio

Am locking this thread for the time being because well a few reasons, but will update this post shortly.

#29 Edited by SC (14614 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay first the term "tranny" is considered generally offensive. I am not sure if that was your intent thread creator but you should know that, and next time use the term transgendered. Okay? Will have to give you a warning, so please remember that to avoid getting another one in the future.

@predatorx said:

Bisexual most likely. Trannys are mostly f----ts though.

Whether your intent is to offend or not, the term "trannys" and "f----s" are considered inappropriate and generally offensive and so are not allowed to be used at CV. Please refrain from using them even if you application of the terms is meant with good intentions and connotations. Thanks. Oh actually your an alt of a banned user. Okay. Farewell and good luck in your future endeavors.

For other posters reading along though, please use this posters posts as an example go how not to behave and act. Thank you.

Lastly thread creator, if your genuine, well, sexuality and gender can be a complicated subject, so the answer to your question is it depends. Usually in advanced societies people get to define and decide their own sexual orientation and gender. Can depend how each society defines those terms and parallel terms. Some cultures have more than one gender, some countries have made some sexual orientations illegal, its tricky. If you would like to know more, feel free to send me a private message. I am keeping this thread locked because right now it would cause too many problems. Maybe some time in the future you might want to try again, but just ask a CV moderator first before hand so they can be around to watch thread and prevent slurs being used. Also remember to try and use the term transgender and not "tranny" please. Also I note you have multiple accounts as well. Please don't use them to troll posters, I am extending some courtesy to you in assuming you are being sincere about your question and not using it as an opportunity to troll and offend people.

If anyone else has questions and queries too, please feel free to PM me.