Idiot Mother Defends Her Worthless Spawn (Reaction to Bullying)

• 62 results
Telcalipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Telcalipoca
@Omarpool: in my opinion 
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#52  Edited By SC  Moderator
@Vitality:  I dunno man, a punch or two, from the big kid could have (potentially) been as okay, or more deserving than a slam could have broken her sons neck. There isn't really a "know" here. because as far as I know, this is no universally decided and agreed on measurement when it comes to who deserves what. Dude A to dude C, You insulted my sister, I get to throw acid at your sisters face, everyone knows she deserves it, is the same type of think that twisted people use to justify their own mental fanwankery. (in that instance) Sometimes its an over reaction sometimes its an under reaction, 

Its as easy as one think that neither kid deserved what happened to them. Tons of room to genuinely and rationally find what she said valid. Not that I disagree if you think he deserved it though of course, 
Vitality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Vitality
@SC said:
" @Vitality:  I dunno man, a punch or two, from the big kid could have (potentially) been as okay, or more deserving than a slam could have broken her sons neck. There isn't really a "know" here. because as far as I know, this is no universally decided and agreed on measurement when it comes to who deserves what. Dude A to dude C, You insulted my sister, I get to throw acid at your sisters face, everyone knows she deserves it, is the same type of think that twisted people use to justify their own mental fanwankery. (in that instance) Sometimes its an over reaction sometimes its an under reaction, 

Its as easy as one think that neither kid deserved what happened to them. Tons of room to genuinely and rationally find what she said valid. Not that I disagree if you think he deserved it though of course,  "

In my opinion...........in matters not what age you are....if you have the audacity to punch someone in the face...you deserve whatever you get. 

Now...looking at this situation even more....the kid punched the other kid multiple times in the face. The bigger kid took the first few without fighting back....then the little kid continued... 

so yeah...that kid most definitely....in my opinion...deserved what he got.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By InnerVenom123

I love you for the title of the thread. So true.

jeanlucpicard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By jeanlucpicard

Well...kid got what he deserved. 

At least this provides a good lesson, too bad I can't think of anything.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#56  Edited By Erik

The kid got what was coming to him in the fight. 

I think it is a bit of a stretch to say that her son has been victimized by the footage. He really is just getting a taste of what it is like to be picked on, only on a global scale. 

Plus the video is funny as hell. She should play that video every time her son gets stupid.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@erik said:
" The kid got what was coming to him in the fight.   I think it is a bit of a stretch to say that her son has been victimized by the footage. He really is just getting a taste of what it is like to be picked on, only on a global scale.   Plus the video is funny as hell. She should play that video every time her son gets stupid. "
Yeah, but he is going to have a bad reputation for a long time of being the little punk that get himself owned by little Zangief. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#58  Edited By Erik
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @erik said:
" The kid got what was coming to him in the fight.   I think it is a bit of a stretch to say that her son has been victimized by the footage. He really is just getting a taste of what it is like to be picked on, only on a global scale.   Plus the video is funny as hell. She should play that video every time her son gets stupid. "
Yeah, but he is going to have a bad reputation for a long time of being the little punk that get himself owned by little Zangief.  "
As well he should. Let it be a lesson to him and to other bullies.
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#59  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

The mother isn't an idiot...
Her kid is an idiot.

I'm glad the victim stood up for himself.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#60  Edited By SC  Moderator
@Vitality said:
" @SC said:
" @Vitality:  I dunno man, a punch or two, from the big kid could have (potentially) been as okay, or more deserving than a slam could have broken her sons neck. There isn't really a "know" here. because as far as I know, this is no universally decided and agreed on measurement when it comes to who deserves what. Dude A to dude C, You insulted my sister, I get to throw acid at your sisters face, everyone knows she deserves it, is the same type of think that twisted people use to justify their own mental fanwankery. (in that instance) Sometimes its an over reaction sometimes its an under reaction, 

Its as easy as one think that neither kid deserved what happened to them. Tons of room to genuinely and rationally find what she said valid. Not that I disagree if you think he deserved it though of course,  "
In my opinion...........in matters not what age you are....if you have the audacity to punch someone in the face...you deserve whatever you get.  Now...looking at this situation even more....the kid punched the other kid multiple times in the face. The bigger kid took the first few without fighting back....then the little kid continued...  so yeah...that kid most definitely....in my opinion...deserved what he got. "

Your trying to state something objectively or subjectively here?  

What I mean by that is your preface your post as it being your opinion right? No ones opinions can really be wrong, you usually have it all justified in your heard reasonably sound, doesn't have to be absolutely correct. In my opinion the bigger kid getting bullied was in the wrong, because I believe that he threatened to kill everyone in the Universe by eating them, and so the skinny kid was justified by punching him not out of audacity but out of self defense and the safety of everyone! See what I mean?  

So if I have a kid sister who is disabled and she has the "audacity" to punch someone in the face in some fit, you really literally believe that person even if say a 25 year old sane male, could do anything, literally anything they wanted because that girl deserves it?  

I understand your use of the word in your opinion. I don't disagree with your opinion with this kid here. I mean I don't agree. For the big kids sake as well, if he killed that skinny kid, he wouldn't deserve to have the act of killing someone on his conscious. What I am curious about is what I perceive as such an extreme opinion that some actions allows absolute freedom with retaliation.  

Its like saying a punch can equal death. Oh well hey, I punched you, I can react and retaliate in any way I want since you deserve it. To throw my opinion in, since you were kind enough to put yours in, me myself, I can understand a reaction to an action, but free impunity to have actions to another action? Life isn't fair, it tips the whole idea of who deserves what on its head really. Its not the case here, but what if that skinny kid had been locked in his dads basement and punched every day of his life and mentally and physically bullied into being a bully. His actions towards others could still mean he gets hurt and still deserves it, but likewise he wouldn't have deserved his own abuse at his fathers hands and without that affecting him he probably wouldn't have... etc, cause and effect.  

Bigger kid looked like he lacked emotional stability and bottled up his emotions and just snapped. Not his fault either, most people maintain their flight or fight instinct probably until they are 30 lol
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By Primmaster64

What did the kid do?

Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By Shadow_Thief

Whatever happened to just letting boys be boys? Idiot children have been getting into meaningless scraps for thousands of years, and suddenly it's a cause for concern? Nobody died, and the instigator (hopefully) got some sense knocked into him. Clean them both up and send them back to class.