I'm open for discussion with you guys because I have been thinking about this for a while.
I'm gonna type down so far how I think a proper Dragon Ball movie would appear on the Big Screen.
- The setting takes place on planet Vegeta giving good background of the planet and the Saiya-jins. It is noted the planet a gravity is higher than most planets. Most Saiyans (Like low class Saiyans) gene-codes restrict them from accessing advance transformations. Only the blood line of the king can transform into a Super Saiyan. Also, Ki manipulation is very limited on Planet Vegeta.
(Kind of Like Man of Steel)
- All newborn babies are held in one main facilty. Because the Saiyans plan to send Saiyan babies to distant planets and destroy them.
- We are introduced to some characters like Bardock, the lower class Saiyan warrior. King Vegeta, lord of all Saiyans. Prince Vegeta, his son. Nappa and a few others.
- In the beginning, it is noted that Bardock knows that Frieza will come to the planet and destroy them all months prior to now.
- Knowing that no one will survive, Bardock had been planning the whole time to insert the DNA of the Super Saiyan transformations into his own son, Kakarot.
- So he ventured to the ancient undergrounds, to find the remains of the First Super Saiyan.
- He extracts the Skull of the decease Saiyan back to facility of the new born Saiyans.
- But before he could make it in time, he was called up by one of the royal gaurds of King Vegeta to go see him.
- So Bardock went to meet the King.
- During the meeting, King Vegeta was talking about battle strategies against another race from another planet. But during the conversation, the skull fell out of Bardock's pocket.
- The King asks, "Where did you get that"? But the King knew what it was. It was the skull of the first Super Saiyan.
- The King told Bardock to explain himself.
- Bardock comes to warn the King that Lord Freiza is coming and will destroy everything. And he is doing what is just for the Saiyan race to survive.
- King Vegeta with his arrogance ignores Bardock and tells him to leave. Thinking that he is speaking nonsense.
- Bardock continues to beg him to listen.
- Then King Vegeta saids he's had enough. So he sends out his royal gaurd, Nappa, to dispose of him.
- Then Bardock and Nappa get into a fight. They exchange hard blows and some Ki blast. But, Bardock ends up beating him rather easily. Bardoxk takes the skull and runs away quickly from the scene.
- Bardock quickly arrives to the place all newborn Saiyan babies are held and will soon be transported to other planets.
- He finds his new born son Kakarot, and urgently reroutes him to Earth, the closes beings to the Saiyans.
- Outside King Vegeta demands Bardock to come out and surrender.
- He refuses. And at the same time uses an extrating machine to extract the Super Saiyan transformations from the Skull's DNA and re-engineers Kakarot's DNA so he can in the future unlock the Super Saiyan forms (Since lower class Saiyans can't go Super Saiyan).
- Immediately Bardock launches the baby space pod into space and he saids farewell, Kakarot.
- King Vegeta attempts to launch a Destructo disk in the air but misses.
- Then, the other gaurds of the King arrest Bardock.
- They take Bardock into custody and King Vegeta begins to execute him.
- But then, up in the sky a giant space ship appears.
- The entrance of ship slowly begins to open, The Saiyans trembled in fear. Then out comes a formidable foe who stands above the Saiyans, Lord Frieza.
- Suddenly all Planet Vegeta's technology goes haywire, nobody knows what's going on.
- Then suddenly on a large screen, an image of Frieza appears.
- Then Frieza goes into a big speach about him blowing up the planet.
- The Saiyans freak out!
- Frieza begins to laugh as he charges up a Ki ball the size of his index finger.
- Then he throws it down on the planet, slowly making its way down, leaving destruction in its path.
- King Vegeta has no choice, he puts a group of trusted Saiyans in an escape pod to avoid the destruction of The planet.
- In pod were Nappa,, a couple of other Saiyans, and prince Vegeta.
- The pod then zips into space at nearly FTL speeds.
- The Saiyans all morn in grief as the death ball slowly meets the surface of the planet.
- Then just like a meteor smashing into the ground, a large planet size eruption shakes the planet, causing it to collapse on itself.
- The Saiyans morn in grief, there's nothing they can do now.
- Boom! in instant, the planet vaporizes into thin air.
- From the space pod, the little prince Vegeta face began to tear up, then he burst into cries for his father.
- Even the other Saiyans began to cry a little bit.
Back to Frieza:
- After destroying planet Vegeta, Frieza begins to head back into his ship.
- He looks back at the remains of the planet and his face reduces into a blank of discust. He saids, "Puny planet".
- Then he heads off back into deep space.
Back to Kakarot:
- Millions of Lightyears away the baby pod for Kakarot is heading for the planet Earth.
- It was night time in the time zone of Japan, and Kakarot was going to land on jungle like island off the coast of Japan, away from normal civilization.
- After crash landing, the space pod freely opens up, exposing the new born child to atmosphere of Earth. Bany Kakarot remained in his pod for hours. Crying and moping.
- Then at dusk, an elderly man appears on the scene and discovers a naked looking human boy. But what seperated him from a normal baby was his tail.
- So this elderly man picks up the little baby and takes him back to his home.
TOO BE CONTINUED.....
What do you guys think? Should a real Dragon Ball movie be made? What are your ideas for a movie?