Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Lantern Prime said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Even I don't like Eazy I say Eazy because Eazy was a real G Nigga. Ice Cube while he was a great rapper he reallly wasn't a g. Eazy at least was a crip."
STFU...your the reason why nobody respects rap...Talking about peoples street cred rather than their actual talent.F#ck the crips...gangs are corny as hell."
*SIGH* Nigga u need calm down, u don't know who f--- I am boy and what I know. "Gangs are corny as hell" You wouldn't come around here say that "HOMIE".

Anyways, Eazy E fell off. Alot  of Rappers dissed him back in 93-94

Dr. Dre 

Tim Dog

Ice Cube 

Tweedy Bird Loc 

and alot of others
I don't give a sh#t who you are.Stop this weak ass intenet thuggin' sh#t.Your last statement just proves how dumb you really are.. "you wouldn't come around here and say that." Yea...I'm going to go find the crips who we know carry guns and tell them they are corny for being in a gang...Your right genius...I wouldn't.Doesn't make being in a gang any less lame.Take your stupid ass street cred talk to Allhiphop or somewhere people think that means anything."
You started this Sh## with me, and your the one acting like a Internet Gangester dumbass. I just said you wouldn't come around here and say it. I didn't threatin you or anything. 

Why don't we stop this before this gets really heated huh kid?"
Your right for a change I did start this with you and I felt like I had a good reason.I am sick and tired of people being on that corny sh#t when it comes to music talking about what gangsta sh#t a nigga did to prove he is a good artist....Easy E f#ckin sucks.PERIOD.It doesn't matter if he was a crip.Spider-Loc is a crip and 50 won't even put his album out because he doesn't have a buzz.I'm not being an internet thug by being mad at the stupidity..you are by saying "You wouldn't come around here and say that"...That isn't a threat but it's a challenge on my manhood.
Stop before it gets heated?...I'm not scared of you so I'm not stopping until I feel you understood what I said.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Lantern Prime
Vance Astro said:
"
Lantern Prime said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Even I don't like Eazy I say Eazy because Eazy was a real G Nigga. Ice Cube while he was a great rapper he reallly wasn't a g. Eazy at least was a crip."
STFU...your the reason why nobody respects rap...Talking about peoples street cred rather than their actual talent.F#ck the crips...gangs are corny as hell."
*SIGH* Nigga u need calm down, u don't know who f--- I am boy and what I know. "Gangs are corny as hell" You wouldn't come around here say that "HOMIE".

Anyways, Eazy E fell off. Alot  of Rappers dissed him back in 93-94

Dr. Dre 

Tim Dog

Ice Cube 

Tweedy Bird Loc 

and alot of others
I don't give a sh#t who you are.Stop this weak ass intenet thuggin' sh#t.Your last statement just proves how dumb you really are.. "you wouldn't come around here and say that." Yea...I'm going to go find the crips who we know carry guns and tell them they are corny for being in a gang...Your right genius...I wouldn't.Doesn't make being in a gang any less lame.Take your stupid ass street cred talk to Allhiphop or somewhere people think that means anything."
You started this Sh## with me, and your the one acting like a Internet Gangester dumbass. I just said you wouldn't come around here and say it. I didn't threatin you or anything. 

Why don't we stop this before this gets really heated huh kid?"
Your right for a change I did start this with you and I felt like I had a good reason.I am sick and tired of people being on that corny sh#t when it comes to music talking about what gangsta sh#t a nigga did to prove he is a good artist....Easy E f#ckin sucks.PERIOD.It doesn't matter if he was a crip.Spider-Loc is a crip and 50 won't even put his album out because he doesn't have a buzz.I'm not being an internet thug by being mad at the stupidity..you are by saying "You wouldn't come around here and say that"...That isn't a threat but it's a challenge on my manhood.
Stop before it gets heated...I'm not scared of you so I'm not stopping until I feel you understood what I said.
"
Ah the kid thinks hes hard, "I won't stop until im understood". ?You know what Im done talking to you because your sounding like real kid bi--- right so im done with you for tha day.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Go ahead in run.My point was simple.Being a G doesn't mean sh#t.Has nothing to do with someone's music or actual talent.But yea i'm sounding like a kid for making some sense.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Ego

you two get a room

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ego said:
"you two get a room"
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Ego

hey lanturn

Dr. Dre

Tim Dog

Ice Cube

Tweedy Bird Loc

and alot of others

dissed easy back in the early 90's because he gained publistiy and respect from the whole nation. the president even shook the mans hand. but everytime those guys dissed easy, easy always got them back.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By King_Saturn
Easy E was a terrible MC
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ego said:
"hey lanturn

Dr. Dre

Tim Dog

Ice Cube

Tweedy Bird Loc

and alot of others

dissed easy back in the early 90's because he gained publistiy and respect from the whole nation. the president even shook the mans hand. but everytime those guys dissed easy, easy always got them back."
You spelled Lantern wrong....
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Ego

maybe today, but back then, no.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ego said:
"maybe today, but back then, no."
Always.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By King_Saturn
Ego said:
"maybe today, but back then, no."
I cant see it. When I think of great Old School Rappers... I think of Rakim and Slick Rick... not Easy E
Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#62  Edited By Forever
Ego said:
"i agree with sound and flow, but ice cube is better now than he was back then.. that's my opinion. easy e was better back then.."

I dont think I've heard Ice Cube rap in a decade.  I'm talking about while they were both on NWA, when Cube broke from them and did Amerikkka's Most Wanted, just to name one album of his that has song after song that Easy could never match.  Ice Cube was always better than Easy.  Ice Cube is as old school as Easy was and Ice Cube came to prominence at the same time that Easy did.  But Ice Cube was always the better rapper.  The best rappers on NWA were Ice Cube and Ren, and even Ren wasn't close to Cube.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By King_Saturn
Forever said:
"Ego said:
"i agree with sound and flow, but ice cube is better now than he was back then.. that's my opinion. easy e was better back then.."

I dont think I've heard Ice Cube rap in a decade.  I'm talking about while they were both on NWA, when Cube broke from them and did Amerikkka's Most Wanted, just to name one album of his that has song after song that Easy could never match.  Ice Cube was always better than Easy.  Ice Cube is as old school as Easy was and Ice Cube came to prominence at the same time that Easy did.  But Ice Cube was always the better rapper.  The best rappers on NWA were Ice Cube and Ren, and even Ren wasn't close to Cube."
I completely agree with this statement
lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By lionheart

ICE CUBE

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By King_Saturn
Respect Ice Cube... Fo Real

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By King_Saturn
Snoop Dogg doesnt write his own lyrics anymore... yucky
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Lantern Prime

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#68  Edited By Static Shock

Ice Cube. There's nothing tight about Easy E. He's garbage, and should have never been considered a legend.... Or a great rapper for that matter...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Easy is the most overrated rapper since Pac.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#70  Edited By Static Shock
Forever said:
"I dont think I've heard Ice Cube rap in a decade.  I'm talking about while they were both on NWA, when Cube broke from them and did Amerikkka's Most Wanted, just to name one album of his that has song after song that Easy could never match.  Ice Cube was always better than Easy.  Ice Cube is as old school as Easy was and Ice Cube came to prominence at the same time that Easy did.  But Ice Cube was always the better rapper.  The best rappers on NWA were Ice Cube and Ren, and even Ren wasn't close to Cube."
LOL. Ren was gangsta.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By King_Saturn
Yeah MC Ren was the shiznit
Black_Kn1ght

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 6

#72  Edited By Black_Kn1ght

totally Ice Cube.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Eazy E fo lyf.

On a side note, I listened to "No Vaseline" the other day. Ice Cube was a dick back then.

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By mikethekiller

Ice Cube wrote Boyz-n-the-Hood so....

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#75  Edited By Billy Batson

lol this got bumped 

Ice Cube 

BB

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By CapFanboy
@texasdeathmatch: No vaseline was in response to all the shit N.W.A was saying bout Cube. Ice Cube was a better rapper and he even ghost-wrote for Easy. Not saying E isn't a good rapper but Ice Cube hands down.
Osiris1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Osiris1428

Ice Cube left NWA because the money wasn't right. Then, everyone else left except Eazy. Dr. Dre was talking about Eazy in his verse on B---es ain't $#!*. Cube wrote mostly for Eazy. Eazy would not have been as big if it wasn't for Ice Cube. For me, this is like "who is better: Puffy Daddy of Biggie". This post is crazy.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By utotheg38
@King Saturn said:
Ice Cube is way better than Easy E. Ice Cube was the heart of NWA when it came to lyrics... and plus Ice Cube has had a far more successful Solo Artist career than Easy E
this times a million, You do know who was writing for nwa right?
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#79  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@King Saturn said:

Ice Cube is way better than Easy E. Ice Cube was the heart of NWA when it came to lyrics... and plus Ice Cube has had a far more successful Solo Artist career than Easy E

This Ice Cube is one of my favorite rappers. I love this diss song the best ever.
Avatar image for deactivated-5bbee326da7b7
deactivated-5bbee326da7b7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After ice cube dropped No Vaseline Eazy sent Niggas after him and cube ran And left his other homies to get beat up

Interms of being a rapper Cube wins

But interms of being Gangster Eazy wins

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ice Cube stomps E in everything pertaining to rap sans delivery.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@ajax1998:

After ice cube dropped No Vaseline Eazy sent Nigga after him and cube ran Ann's left his other homie to get wet beat up.

Credible source, please? No YouTube rumors, either.