I was turned down for a job because of my tattoos...

• 54 results
Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

The real world works in ways most unfair.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52 the_stegman  Moderator

I understand a job not hiring someone with visible tattoos, especially if it's in a position where you work with people and represent the company's image. But if your's arent visible or offensive and you're working as a chef (which I assume means you'll stay behind the scenes) then, yeah, that's kinda cray cray.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

C'est la vie... I mean when you tattooed yourself you knew that this would happen (Stereotypes comes with the tattoos), i can understand the company as i can understand you but in the end i think you might just have avoided a wrong boss for you.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

I have a tattoo on my neck and I get refused stuff all the time

T1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I have 2 tatto's I have T-800 on my upper right arm and T-1000 on my upper left arm. Im guess you have tattoos on your hands or on you lower arms where noticed. You should of worn a long sleeve dress shirt if thats the case.

That was retarded thet didnt hire you over your tattos. Thats none of there damn business.

T1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Thats why my tattos are on my upper arms so even T Shirt sleeves can cover it. I had it done like that exactly because of this. Ignorant bosses so prejudice against tattoos.