#201 Posted by utotheg38 (19295 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#202 Posted by RazzaTazz (11941 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38: I made it quite clear in the challenge we are going off of my time zone not anyone else's (unless you live in my time zone ... which is unlikely). Arguing will only make it worse. Though technically I think I did write my post at exactly midnight, so you might have me on a dispute with that. I will have to confer with the other mods.

#203 Posted by utotheg38 (19295 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz said:

@utotheg38: I made it quite clear in the challenge we are going off of my time zone not anyone else's (unless you live in my time zone ... which is unlikely). Arguing will only make it worse. Though technically I think I did write my post at exactly midnight, so you might have me on a dispute with that. I will have to confer with the other mods.

LOOPHOLE!!!!!!

#204 Posted by RazzaTazz (11941 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38: Looks like it may be, but you were just wondering about my enemies list ...

#205 Posted by utotheg38 (19295 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz said:

@utotheg38: Looks like it may be, but you were just wondering about my enemies list ...

Yes.....................Continue

#206 Posted by RazzaTazz (11941 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38: Well I was trying to imply by you using the loophole on me, that I was going to put you on my enemies list, but that wouldn't be true would it? (I have bigger fish to fry)

#207 Posted by utotheg38 (19295 posts) - - Show Bio

Im a.............big fish :O

#208 Posted by menaceforever (3865 posts) - - Show Bio

June 5th minus 9 months this will be approximate but I think around October 27th