• 101 results
s1ckb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By s1ckb0y

I want to become a real-life superhero. Ok, so I am 15, pretty much a pro in skateboarding, so I can get around.

So I want to become a RLSH and I am thinking about what I need to do to achieve this goal:

Training

• Krav Maga, Ninjitsu, and Eskrima
  • Parkour
  • Private Investigator Training
  • Bounty Hunter Training
  • First-Aid/CPR
  • Electronics and computer hacking.

Equipment

• Smoke bombs
  • Sound grenades
  • Grappling Hook
  • Kali Sticks
  • Car
  • Motorcycle
  • Powered Hang glider
  • Net Gun
  • Bolas
  • Taser
  • Pepper Spray
  • Kevlar Armor
  • Smartphone

I'm thinking I'm missing something. I started taking Krav already. I'm pretty good at parkour. I practice with some dudes from the skatepark. I am going to be 16 in 3 months, so I'll have my license. I'll still need classes for the other stuff.

I want to get a 3D printer, so I can make a lot of the equipment. I want to get an ultralight trike cause it would make me a lot more mobile. I've seen people make smoke bombs on YouTube, so no problem there. The other stuff I could order on the Internet.

So, any other training or equipment I would need? Any advice?

s1ckb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By s1ckb0y

And I won't be wearing some lame costume....LOL. Just a hoodie and jeans with body armor underneath and some type of disguise like a domino mask.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All you need is a flashlight, cell phone and some neighborhood watch training. Because if you don't want to get killed or arrested then neighborhood watch is as far as you should go.

Avatar image for thegreatvampirekillerx
TheGreatVampireKillerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@algorhythm511: Blow off dude, we need more people willing to take risks

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@s1ckb0y: train in as many martial arts as you can. You also need to get physically fit(not super bulging muscles or anything like that). I suggest looking into military training as well.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Good luck with that.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By algorhythm511

@thegreatvampirekillerx: he could become a police officer. There are a million organizations he could join where he would make a difference (I.E. Civil Air Patrol or Red Cross).

@sickboy: are you sure all that equipment is legal in your state? Are you sure you can afford all that equipment being 15? What can you do that the police can't? Where are you going land that powered glider?

TheGreatVampireKillerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@s1ckb0y: Start hitting the weights, heavy compounds and all that.

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

You need a mask. Nothing inspires confidence in the community than a guy in a mask with smoke bombs and bolas.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grab a gun. Shoot the bad guys.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bluejay4

Also body conditioning.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: arrows work better he could make a bunch of trick arrows with that 3D printer he wants to get.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

All Casey Jones needed was a mask and some sports equipment. Just saying.

TheGreatVampireKillerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4: Increasing mass and strength is good as long as he is still agile

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bluejay4

@thegreatvampirekillerx: I suppose, but exercise and training will do that anyways. (At least in ways that will benefit him.)

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

To be honest, working in a soup kitchen would probably have more of a positive effect than trying to go out and beat bad guys up.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, all you need is a gun. Or as Dandyman suggests, try helping at your local soup kitchen or volunteer at your local rec centre..if you want to help people.

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Someones gonna get shot soon.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: arrows work better he could make a bunch of trick arrows with that 3D printer he wants to get.

Arrows are more tricky but have to get skilled and that is really difficult. I suggest a plain good gun.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

How much time until we get a video of you like the one in Kick Ass?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're going to die if you actually plannon fighting real criminals in the streets. If you can even find criminals to fight, that is.

Avatar image for redrobinforever
RedRobinForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RedRobinForever

Martial Arts: Those three you listed are good but I might recommend learning something that teaches you to avoid getting grappled since people might try to wrestle you to the floor since that happens a lot in street fights, I suggest something like Jiu-Jitsu or Judo.

I also recommend Wing Chun, Pencak Silat, and Kyokushin karate.

Equipment: If I were you I'd hide a non-lethal weapon like a police baton in my shoe or something just in case something unexpected happens.

Personal Advice: If you're series about this, I'd train for at least 3 years or so before going out into the field. If you ever heard about Phoenix Jones you might want to contact him for advice or tips. Also, try not to end up like this guy:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/vigilante-ninja-arrested-pennsylvania-article-1.1429621

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 50

@jayc1324 said:

You're going to die if you actually plannon fighting real criminals in the streets. If you can even find criminals to fight, that is.

This is what killed my dream of being a superhero. Where do you find crime?? Also I don't have super powers. Also the job doesn't pay

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@s1ckb0y said:

And I won't be wearing some lame costume....LOL. Just a hoodie and jeans with body armor underneath and some type of disguise like a domino mask.

lame costume? you are calling Bruce Wayne's batman costume ugly?

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@algorhythm511: Blow off dude, we need more people willing to take risks

i will keep an eye out on the news 15 year old gets shot in the face trying to take down drug dealers with skateboard and parkour

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think as long as you don't mess with the people using the big guns (AKA the police, SWAT and military) you shall be fine.

Avatar image for redrobinforever
RedRobinForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RedRobinForever
@wildvine said:

@jayc1324 said:

This is what killed my dream of being a superhero. Where do you find crime?? Also I don't have super powers. Also the job doesn't pay

Well, the likeness of actually spotting a mugging or robbery while patrolling is very low, but that's why it would be better to operate as a detective. At the very least, the op could try to help the police solve crimes and find missing people. Notice I said "Help".

Or you know, if you live in a very bad neighborhood or went to the turf of an organized crime syndicate like mexican cartels, triads, the Russian mafia, or the Yakuza.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You won't be able to bullet time in real life.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

You won't be able to bullet time in real life.

he doesn't have to, if he is a scientist he can mix some metals up and use it as a armor same way they do when they create panzar tank armor.

TheGreatVampireKillerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: Get the condescending shit outta here

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming you want to be like Batman, you should operate during the night to be more elusive and get the drop on the bad guys. You should wear something practical like this outfit:

No Caption Provided

Although keep in mind, Black doesn't actually make you blend into the dark as well as you think it does. It actually makes you into a silhouette against the background which makes you stand out at night. Dark Blue and Grey are better choices and actually makes you blend into the dark.

And keep in mind that training in multiple martial arts won't necessarily make you a better fighter. Sparring and applying what you learn will. I suggest something along the lines of Close-quarters combat.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By w0nd

@thegreatvampirekillerx said:

@w0nd: Get the condescending shit outta here

better then ego stroking a kid into getting shot up. It's all fun and games to you guys and then he dies

"wowwww i didn't see this coming, where did he go wrong!!!"

He pretty much wants to do what Phoenix does, minus the costume, and phoenix has been arrested repeatedly. if the kid is willing to get a record as well then sweet

TheGreatVampireKillerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: I get what you are saying. It would be such a thrill crime fighting

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@s1ckb0y: Couldn't you do things, inside the law that won't get you killed or arrested? or are you dead set on this.

SuperAdam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both sides of this argument are wrong.

There are real superheroes, so anyone who says he couldn't become a superhero is objectively wrong. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real-life_superhero However, most (sane) real-life superheroes limit their activity to community service or METAPHORICALLY fighting for some social issue that they hold dear to their hearts. The closest they get to "crime-fighting" is community watch.

Also, its a good idea to ditch the mask, since wearing one in public is illegal almost everywhere. (When you think about it, the Super Human Registration Act is basically the law in real life... :( )

There is a documentary on Netflix in my country, about real-life superheroes. And you might want to check out the heroes that have come before you, so you get an idea of what to expect. And, as others have pointed out, its suicidal to go out and expect to fight armed criminals.

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superadam:

True, most of them are just charity workers but Phoenix Jones legitimately has fought crime.

He once protected the federal building in his city from vandalism during a riot.

He worked with the police to retrieve marijuana from a sewer were a drug dealer threw them in.

He also prevented an act of prostitution from taking place.

Seriously this guy is the real deal. Go to 1:48

Loading Video...

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

we all want to be superheroes but there are consequences

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Loading Video...

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

For the love of god get a good taste in the costume area... The tendance of Real Life heroes are really bad (imo).

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll watch your funeral from a distance.

s1ckb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By s1ckb0y

@superadam: @elderskaar: @crimsoncake: @thegreatvampirekillerx: I appreciate all of your helpful advice. I am working on conditioning myself for the American Ninja competition. I am also doing Krav. The place where I train has BJJ and Kickboxing. I want to do those too to get my speed and grappling game up.

I also have other ideas that I don't see any of the other RLSH doing. I want to use FPV drones. This is one of the reason why I want a 3D printer. Imagine having a birds eye view of the patrol area. It would make me a lot more effective. I could attach a spotlight to one them and a speaker and a camera. Most of the time I wouldn't even have to fight. I could just fly overhead and shine the spotlight. Actually, I want to do this as a team where either me or someone else mans the drones and gives intel.

I got some other ideas to mod drones and some other crazy tech that I want to homebrew like a taser kali stick.

I'm also going to have body armor. It isn't like I am going into this to get killed. But I am not going to extremes either.

I am also going to train for a while before going out in the field and I plan on being a ghost when I am out. That is why I don't want to stand out by wearing a costume. Thanks for the advice on using dark blue for stealth at night. I am going to be like Phoenix Jones, but without the crazy costume and cooler tech.

s1ckb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also know there are some people who are too chicken or lazy to be a hero. So they try to sit on the vine and try to hate and troll on people trying to make a difference. The kind that don't give advice. They just try to make short condescending answers and no real advice. I aint going to call you out. You know who you are.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@s1ckb0y: I suggest looking into bullet proof clothing and also you should probably keep this as secretive as possible, you don't want some mob boss sending a hit on you or your family.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By mysticmedivh

I suggest you find a safer profession. Fighting real criminals isn't something 15 year olds are supposed to do.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By legacy6364
No Caption Provided