I thought Spider-Man 3 was good

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By leonkarlen123

I mean they had my favorite villains and some of the best special effects for being such a old movie... I mean compare it with The Punisher 2004 and it beats it hugely.

And i thought this part was hilarious xD

Also i was like 10 years old when it released, best time of my life ;(

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I never thought it was as bad as everyone says it is but it was the least favorite of the original trilogy. The worst Spider-man movie made currently however goes to Amazing Spider-man 2!

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was better than Spider-Man 1.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dewin50 said:

I never thought it was as bad as everyone says it is but it was the least favorite of the original trilogy. The worst Spider-man movie made currently however goes to Amazing Spider-man 2!

I agree.. Amazing Spider-Man 2 wasn't too bad but it is the worst Spidey movie ever made.

Best one is probably Spider-Man 1 imo just like X-Men 1 is the best X-Men and Batman Begins is the best Batman.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By laflux

Eh it was probably as good as Spider-Man 1 looking back. I think it just comes after Spider-Man 2, one of the greatest comicbook movies of all time, which makes it seem worse than it actually is :P

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Spiderman 3 = Worst Spiderman movie ever IMO

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: Yeah, i personally like spiderman 2 the best. And if it wasn't for that stupid losing his powers gimmick i'd probably list it as one of my top 3 best comic book movies!

trebean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dewin50 said:

I agree.. Amazing Spider-Man 2 wasn't too bad but it is the worst Spidey movie ever made.

Best one is probably Spider-Man 1 imo just like X-Men 1 is the best X-Men and Batman Begins is the best Batman.

Eh, I disagree, Spider-Man 2, First Class, and Dark Knight were far superior. Also, ASM 2 still had redeeming qualities compared to 3. It still had a better romance, visuals, and personally, a better Peter (I mean c'mon, MJ was eye candy in the whole trilogy, and while Spider-Man 2 was spectacular, they never really showcased stuff like web slinging and spider sensing as impressive and fluid as the Amazing series., also Peter was a loser for like the first dozen issues of Stan's run, he gradually evolved into his much more confident attitude as he left high school, most of his "loser" moments were mainly due to his "Parker Luck")

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Loading Video...