"I thought she was 18!"

• 84 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#51  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Dernman:

I'd actually agree with that. It's also stupid if a 17 year old and 18 year old have sex when they are, literally, a month apart in age (I've seen this. It's stupid).

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#52  Edited By dernman
@JediXMan said:

It should be a a viable excuse if the girl is met in a certain location.

I'm going to use the example from the TV show Lie to Me (good show that never got a real shot): A guy slept with a girl at a party on a University campus. Turns out, the girl was 14-15, the guy is arrested. Long story short, it's discovered that the girl's friends put her up to it, wanting her to have sex with one of the college guys. The guy got off without changes because it was proven that he did not know (the show is, essentially, about figuring out whether somebody is lying or not - hence the name)

So yeah, on a college campus, one would assume that everyone there was of legal age. Same goes for bars, clubs, and other places that underage people otherwise would not go.

Thank you. That's what I'm saying.
Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@Dernman said:
@sesquipedalophobe: Just because "no one gives a crap" doesn't mean it's right. I never said there shouldn't be a statutory rape law. I just said it should be reexamined maybe rewritten to be better. People who knowingly sleep with underage girls should suffer the full extent of that law but some dumb 18 year old who didn't think to do a freaking background check to be with a 17 year old who he thought was 18 shouldn't have to go to jail for years and spend the rest of his life on a sex offenders list with pedophiles and rapists.
In certain states they allow sixteen or seventeen with consent. An eighteen-year-old dating someone three years younger might get a misdemeanor, not a few years in prison. For instance, my friend in Tennessee got a misdemeanor for impregnating a fifteen-year-old girl. Wedding bells, baby. He works to support her and his baby. Good guy. Still, who is stupid enough to be fooled by a fifteen-year-old in the first place? This was the case of being lied to, by the way. I'm more cautious and I'm less prone to sleep with women my own age, let alone with some tart who looks old enough. It starts with an insult, followed swiftly by a black rose, then I woo her with words of sheer beauty: You're like a forbidden apple in a forgotten grove, et cetera. By that time I've acquired just about enough information about her and the credit checks ran through.
Realistically, the age bracket changed with every law set in place in the last hundred years. Child labor laws, the bloating of education, it's pretty much made kids unrealistic, downright stupid even. I've already mentioned a restructuring of United States education once in a thread and how it applies and affects the country as a whole. This being one aspect of it, but it's hardly missed. This isn't Little Women. Education is the means to make men and women, and frankly twelve grades of it is making the perverts nervous. Very nervous.
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@buttersdaman000 said:

Has nobody noticed how much more mature looking and fast these girls are today??

I had something weird happen to me once, I found a girl I thought i'd might be interested in and she seem'd into me a little and I asked her how old she was and she said 21.... Then one day the manager told me not to come back into the store anymore because I scared her and I went with the flow and left, but I called and complained how innocent I was and I did not purposley scare her...etc...etc...etc and she never confronted me I had a bad expression on my face and he told me he was sorry and their was emotions involved and he out of no where told me she was a minor and I was an inch away from screaming " YIKKKKKESSSSSSSS" at him real loud. ( glade I didn't ) but, I told him Like I couldnt believe, "SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and he went dead silent over it.....until I moved on and got off the age topic...

Girls are very bad about that, they will flat out lie to ya about their age and get you to believe it, but its like my best friend told me

" Never try to figure women out, or you'll stay confused for the rest of your life. "

I'll tell ya something he aint lying, Never try to figure women out.

Avatar image for underdogs_overboard
UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You! Fucked A GIRL that you thought was 18?

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#59  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@Glitch_Spawn said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Glitch_Spawn said:

@Dernman said:

@Glitch_Spawn said:

To be fair, I knew a couple dudes in high school who went to jail for statutory rape and neither of them were bad dudes. And they weren't rapists. Statutory is bullsh*t.

I don't know if Statutory thing is bull but it should be reexamined. What is messed up is that those guys will spend the rest of their lives on the sex offenders list.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. It's all because parents sometimes think their daughters are angels when they aren't.

That's not the point. If a girl is under 18 (at least where i'm from) she's considered a child. You don't do sh*t with children period.

I'm 19 and I would NEVER do anything with anyone under 18 because I would feel like a sick bastard. Maybe that's just me though...

I'll be nineteen in a week and I've have dated girls that were a year or two younger than me. I don't see how that makes me a sick bast*rd. You will get mad at me but what I'm about to say is true. Those strict opinions are usually held by people who don't have a lot to do with girls. I'm no Larry Flynt myself but I'm just speaking from experience. The point is America is prude and was founded by prudes. Do I hate pedophiles? Yeah. I think they should be punished in the same way that serial killers are, but an eighteen year old getting busy with a sixteen year old shouldn't be against the law if it's consensual. If the sixteen year old were a guy, no one would care. It's only when the youngest one is a girl that everyone gets all inflamed.

Errrmm... what? I don't understand where this came from. I'm not the biggest player ever, nor am I the straightest guy in the world, but that does not factor into why I think it's wrong to make it with underage kids. I come from a family where pedophilia and rape is highly frowned upon, more so than anything else. I wouldn't call you a pedophile, but that doesn't mean I think you should be exempt from the law, especially when you know and understand that you are breaking it.

Avatar image for underdogs_overboard
UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Glitch_Spawn said:

@UnderDogs_OverBoard said:

You! Fucked A GIRL that you thought was 18?

I would edit that.

You F***ED A GIRL?

You thought was 18?

Did it myself...

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#61  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

especially when you know and understand that you are breaking it.

Depends on the state he's in.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@JediXMan said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

especially when you know and understand that you are breaking it.

Depends on the state he's in.

Sure.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@Glitch_Spawn said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Glitch_Spawn said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Glitch_Spawn said:

@Dernman said:

@Glitch_Spawn said:

To be fair, I knew a couple dudes in high school who went to jail for statutory rape and neither of them were bad dudes. And they weren't rapists. Statutory is bullsh*t.

I don't know if Statutory thing is bull but it should be reexamined. What is messed up is that those guys will spend the rest of their lives on the sex offenders list.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. It's all because parents sometimes think their daughters are angels when they aren't.

That's not the point. If a girl is under 18 (at least where i'm from) she's considered a child. You don't do sh*t with children period.

I'm 19 and I would NEVER do anything with anyone under 18 because I would feel like a sick bastard. Maybe that's just me though...

I'll be nineteen in a week and I've have dated girls that were a year or two younger than me. I don't see how that makes me a sick bast*rd. You will get mad at me but what I'm about to say is true. Those strict opinions are usually held by people who don't have a lot to do with girls. I'm no Larry Flynt myself but I'm just speaking from experience. The point is America is prude and was founded by prudes. Do I hate pedophiles? Yeah. I think they should be punished in the same way that serial killers are, but an eighteen year old getting busy with a sixteen year old shouldn't be against the law if it's consensual. If the sixteen year old were a guy, no one would care. It's only when the youngest one is a girl that everyone gets all inflamed.

Errrmm... what? I don't understand where this came from. I'm not the biggest player ever, nor am I the straightest guy in the world, but that does not factor into why I think it's wrong to make it with underage kids. I come from a family where pedophilia and rape is highly frowned upon, more so than anything else. I wouldn't call you a pedophile, but that doesn't mean I think you should be exempt from the law, especially when you know and understand that you are breaking it.

I'm saying (and this will probably get the thread locked lol) that if you don't get laid much you have more conservative views towards sex. And it's not truly rape if both parties want it. I'm pretty careful in that aspect. Just don't make friends with girls that are vindictive liars. The word kid is rather strong. I mean what really separates an 18 year old (like me) from a seventeen year old? Almost nothing but a diploma and a social security card. Everyone one is making me sound like a pedophile and it's kind of ridiculous.

I don't have conservative views towards sex though? I, up until know thought it was actually common knowledge that having sex with underage girls was wrong. I feel very strongly about this for personal reasons that don't involve my sex life at all and I still don't really understand how you came to that conclusion, but coo coo ca choo, I guess.

I made it clear that I don't think you are a pedophile. You're only 18 and to me that's still a kid. Hell, I still think i'm a kid. But those statutory laws are there to protect kids and teens from sexual predators who could and often do take advantage of them.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#65  Edited By dernman
@sesquipedalophobe said:

In certain states they allow sixteen or seventeen with consent. An eighteen-year-old dating someone three years younger might get a misdemeanor, not a few years in prison. For instance, my friend in Tennessee got a misdemeanor for impregnating a fifteen-year-old girl. Wedding bells, baby. He works to support her and his baby. Good guy. Still, who is stupid enough to be fooled by a fifteen-year-old in the first place? This was the case of being lied to, by the way. I'm more cautious and I'm less prone to sleep with women my own age, let alone with some tart who looks old enough. It starts with an insult, followed swiftly by a black rose, then I woo her with words of sheer beauty: You're like a forbidden apple in a forgotten grove, et cetera. By that time I've acquired just about enough information about her and the credit checks ran through.
Realistically, the age bracket changed with every law set in place in the last hundred years. Child labor laws, the bloating of education, it's pretty much made kids unrealistic, downright stupid even. I've already mentioned a restructuring of United States education once in a thread and how it applies and affects the country as a whole. This being one aspect of it, but it's hardly missed. This isn't Little Women. Education is the means to make men and women, and frankly twelve grades of it is making the perverts nervous. Very nervous.
Each state is different and a lot of how much punishment is at the discretion of the judge. You might get one who lets them off or you might get another who 17? THAT'S IT BURN THE EVIL PERVERT IT DOESN'T MATTER HE THOUGHT HE WAS WITH AN 18 YEAR OLD!!  It's things like that is why I think the law should be reexamined.

Also not all of them are dumb tarts. There was this one girl I knew. She was intelligent and seemed mature in the way she acted and carried herself.. She worked he way into the group I was hanging around. The group was of both guys and girls mostly just friends except one couple. Anyway she never hooked up with anyone in the group but she did date outside the group. If she hooked up with any of then I don't know but the point is we thought we were friends and knew this girl. It wasn't until much later when she was leaving the state that she came clean and that all found out she wasn't as old as we thought. We were all shocked. A person doesn't always act their age. Not anyone had thought to question her age because there weren't  enough  clues to give it away. 
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dernman: Ha, yeah. The law was written by myopic zealots, but I can actually see why they were set in place. It's strange that people only challenged the law when it was broken rather than challenge it from the start. I see what you mean, though.
I'm sorry to hear about your friend. No one should have to lie to make themselves feel appreciated.
superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#68  Edited By superstay

Hey your not alone, I saw a lady fully mature in the body turns out she's 15. I was like Wwwhhhhhhhaaaaaaaattttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!~Doh but I don't thick it would hold up in court, I say ask for ID. Jailbait is everywhere nowadays. dO.ob

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#69  Edited By joshmightbe

I once met a girl in a liquor store buying a case of beer and almost took her home but luckily my cousin recognized her from one of his younger sister's slumber parties and saved me from making a huge mistake, turned out she was 15 with a fake ID. I know it would have been wrong for me to have done anything with her but it was easy enough for me to think she was legal due to the fact that she was A. In a store you aren't even allowed in if you're under 21 and B. Managed to fool the clerk into selling her a case of beer.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#70  Edited By InnerVenom123

Statutory needs to be reformed bad.

If you didn't realize you were doing anything wrong, and you were tricked, you aren't guilty, and the one who tricked you is not a victim.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By utotheg38

@CaioTrubat said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

@CaioTrubat: Exactly! And they're fast as hell. These girls most likely want to get down and dirty because of all that Mtv crap and Brittney Spears and whatnot! I think the statutory rape laws need to be reformed.....

>___>

You know what? I don't even want to know...

lmao

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By utotheg38

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Dernman said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Dernman said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER: Who's saying it's ok to hook up with someone underage? I think you are missing the point or are just off base. You can't compare someone who thinks he is hooking up with an adult to someone who knowingly hooks up with an underage girl.

I was commenting about the statutory rape thing. My point is that girl is underage and is someone's daughter. How would you feel if your underage daughter was hooking up with some old dude? If you aren't sure whether or not a girl is "of age" then don't even bother. It's that simple. No underage girl can pass for being old enough to not give it a second thought. I would never have that problem so I don't see how anyone else can.

I'm sorry but that is all wrong. First off the law shouldn't be based on well how would you feel. Second you assume the there was even doubt in the guys mind. Should some 18-19 year old guy go to jail and spend the rest of his life on the sex offenders list because he was fooled into believing he was with a peer? That's ridiculous. It's also a false statement that someone who is 16-17 cant pass of as 18-19 without a doubt.

Your first statement was pretty gross. I shouldn't have to try to sympathize with you in the first place. SLEEPING WITH UNDERAGE KIDS IS DISGUSTING. Period. Fin. The End.

I'm not saying younger girls can't appear to be older than 18, but there is always procedures and steps you can follow to make sure you are not in fact screwing around with someone who is underage. It's common sense actually, people just ignore it and pretend to be oblivious to the obvious. Sesquibed already summed up perfectly the why and the how.

like asking?

XDXDXD

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By buttersdaman000

Just putting it out there.....My friend lost his virginity at 17 to a 20 year old girl. She knew how old I was.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By utotheg38

@buttersdaman000 said:

Just putting it out there.....My friend lost his virginity at 17 to a 20 year old girl. She knew how old I was.

16 and older bend em over.

Bro Fist?

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By buttersdaman000
@utotheg38:  
utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By utotheg38

@buttersdaman000:

JohnnyWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#77  Edited By JohnnyWalker

@buttersdaman000 said:

Has nobody noticed how much more mature looking and fast these girls are today??

mature no. slutty you betcha. the country singers & fans are pissed at them for taking 'hoe down' from them.

Batnandez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Batnandez

@buttersdaman000 said:

@Dernman said:
@buttersdaman000: I thought you were complaining about men hooking up with underage girls and using that as an excuse. So what you are complaining about is girls acting older then they are before their time. Do I have that right?
Correct. And it's true. Parents let their 16 year old girls get belly button rings, wear belly exposing shirts, short shirts and more! If all you had to go on was looks, who could blame you for thinking most these girls were at least 18????

@joshmightbe said:

My cousin spent a few years in prison because a girl told him she was 18 so legally it doesn't work as an excuse even if its true

And that just ain't right

If there are any feminists on this site you are going to get flamed or banned. Anywho many states have a consent age of 17 with a few dipping down to 16. I'm all for 16 as the age of consent which would really cut down on this problem.

BlackPookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#79  Edited By BlackPookie

lol u can always ask to see the id!

sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlackPookie said:

lol u can always ask to see the id!

BlackPookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By BlackPookie

@sesquipedalophobe: what was the reply?

sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlackPookie: Quoting. Consider it Comic Vine's slow clap. Thanks for ruining it.
BlackPookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By BlackPookie

okey dokey. sorry

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#84  Edited By RazzaTazz

Everyone who is pro-statutory rape seems to have already identified themselves.  If they would like to continue talking about breaking the law, let them do so in PM amongst themselves, or better still on a different website.