I the need of an obsessive personality

Luzhell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Edited By Luzhell

This new Thor move has awaken my long dormant obsession with comic books. This facet of my personality is a bit unstable, and my preference for anime is usually more influential.

It has happened to me before, normally in a few titles related to Batman, and my eternal favorite, The Authority. And every time, is due to one specific character, the skeany and snarky one. I can name more than a dozends of those, they are the one that you are not to sure if they are evil or just plain crazy. The entire cast of the Authority qualifies as this one, the same the full Brainiac lineage present in R.E.B.E.L.S..

In the case of Thor, to be completely honest, I like Loki. When well written, he is the best character of Marvel. Is sneaky, snaky, traitotrous, self-centered, and you are never quite sure what he is up to. What's more, with a magnificient writter, you even hope that, fo once, he wins over Thor. Tom Hiddleston is perfect in the movie, delivering a performance like out of a Shapeskeare play, and I can only say that, if they is a reason why I go an see The Avemgers, is because of him.

Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Darkseid Elite

Cool. I can't wait to go see the movie. Hope it's good.
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SC  Moderator

I am especially glad to see you made your way over to Journey Into Mystery then, also you might wish to track down the Loki Siege One Shot also penned by Kieron Gillen. Excellently written and highlights the character well, and as you describe above. Authority is great as well, I love the book, thats a good book to be a fan of. I do think you might be an Emma Frost fan as well potentially. Emma's middle name is Snark. Well... strictly speaking its Grace, and she is graceful no doubt, but I am sure somewhere out there Grace means Snark... no. Well uhm... oh look over there! A giant talking black bird!