This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

*Sigh*

It amazes me how in the 21st century, an adult white man can get away with KILLING a 17 year old boy who was going to visit a family member.

Wasn't surprised to see that people called the police and confronted the black kids more than the white kids. And I wasn't surprised to see Republicans and FOX News supporting the verdict.

Racial profiling STILL exists and black people STILL face discrimination, we need to enforce gun control and get rid of the guns. Because if people argue against it, then there's nothing wrong with arming every black person with a gun either.

#StandUpAgainstRacism.

#2 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23302 posts) - - Show Bio

-______-

#3 Edited by TheCheeseStabber (7852 posts) - - Show Bio

Not again....

#4 Posted by cameron83 (6676 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

I suggest you all watch the 2-part experiments and see how white kids aren't reported as much.

#6 Posted by RisingBean (3588 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23: Well flagging this seeing as how you just bumped another thread and you don't seem to be doing much outside of inciting racial aggression.

#7 Edited by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

@risingbean: Hey, some people just don't get it. I'm black and whenever I wear a hoodie, people give me looks, weird looks. But my white friends can wear hoodies and people compliment them for having ''swag''. And the video baffles me too, the white kids were reported less.

#8 Edited by RisingBean (3588 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23: While I won't say that isn't an issue, coming onto comic vine and making up a ton of threads that won't do anything constructive isn't the answer.

#9 Posted by russellmania77 (14606 posts) - - Show Bio

Life goes on... for zimmerman

#10 Posted by Wolverine08 (38830 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by cameron83 (6676 posts) - - Show Bio

I suggest you all watch the 2-part experiments and see how white kids aren't reported as much.

You apparently don't get the issue of why @dccomicsrule2011 gave this "-_____-"

We all know that racism exists. We all know that minorities in general are looked at differently than others,it's just that there is a thread for this and you creating another one regarding this issue is a bit redundant. So I really hope you're not suggesting that we (or at least,I) watch it as if I think that racism doesn't exist,I really hope you're not implying something so stupid just because I didn't say "YEAH,RIGHT ON,DUDE!!",so I'm just going to assume that you didn't.

#12 Posted by danhimself (22292 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Farkam (4823 posts) - - Show Bio

Get over it.

#14 Edited by jwalser3 (4797 posts) - - Show Bio

Who gives a shit?

#15 Edited by Commander_Kane (715 posts) - - Show Bio

Racism is every where, and every color is guilty of it. People are killed everyday, of all different colors. Not all of them get justice. Also, the only people that know what happened that night are zimmerman and trayvon. Sadly, one of them isn't there to tell his side. But the worlds just f**ked up like that, and we just gotta move on. As harsh as that sounds.

#16 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

.....this again....

#17 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 Posted by PowerHerc (81637 posts) - - Show Bio

Dwell on it some more.

#19 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5512 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

wait.......somethings happening.........RRRRRAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! I HATE WHITE PEOPLE NOW!!!!!!!!

#21 Posted by Hanson724 (553 posts) - - Show Bio

Comicvine should only allow comic related threads. ^^^^ Nice!

#22 Posted by Nefarious (18784 posts) - - Show Bio

BELIEVE IT!

#23 Edited by RogueShadow (10016 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh Madone de mia.

#24 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Wolverine08 (38830 posts) - - Show Bio

#26 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (4377 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Wolverine08 (38830 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by JeanRalphio (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

Bait. People suck. Life goes on.

#29 Edited by RisingBean (3588 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

-_-

#31 Posted by Emequious_Swerve (1268 posts) - - Show Bio

I still can't believe the OJ verdict.

Stupid Fox news.

Life is unfair.

Blah, blah.

#32 Edited by Dragonborn_CT (20761 posts) - - Show Bio

#33 Edited by SC (12709 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah there are plenty of Zimmerman verdict threads that can be bumped if any posters wish to voce their opinion. We don't need a thread for each persons opinion. So thread will be locked. Alternatively the 20/20 What Would You Do videos are pretty interesting, could have made a thread about just that.