I need some type of clarification please

xerogod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By xerogod

Has anybody stopped and noticed that mutants(except phoenix) are at the bottom of the barrel in the marvel universe? 
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Susanoo
@xerogod
The most powerful mutants are Iceman and Magneto and they, are under Thors and Surfers level. The weakest mutants are the one with useless powers (Being blue)
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@Susanoo said:
@xerogod: The most powerful mutants are Iceman and Magneto and they, are under Thors and Surfers level. The weakest mutants are the one with useless powers (Being blue)
They're not the most powerful. Mad Jim Jaspers, Franklin Richards and the Scarlet Witch are. They're all well-above Thor and the Surfer's level.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Mad Jim Jaspers
Scarlet Witch 
Franklin Richards
X-Man
Cable
Stryfe
Legion

I just proved you wrong.

@Susanoo said:

@xerogod: The most powerful mutants are Iceman and Magneto and they, are under Thors and Surfers level. The weakest mutants are the one with useless powers (Being blue)
Neither Iceman nor Magneto are the strongest.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Susanoo
@JediXMan
I meant the common ones that are in contiunuity. Not the ones that are fluctuating nor have extra powers from a source (Wanda and Cthon). I forgot about X-Man though.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Susanoo said:
@JediXMan: I meant the common ones that are in contiunuity. Not the ones that are fluctuating nor have extra powers from a source (Wanda and Cthon). I forgot about X-Man though.
Fair enough.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Susanoo said:
@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@Susanoo said:

They're not the most powerful. Mad Jim Jaspers, Franklin Richards and the Scarlet Witch are. They're all well-above Thor and the Surfer's level.

I didn't mention MJJ because he's technically not in continuity and Franklin Richards is still to little to use his powers to it's maximun potential. SW gets blitzed by Surfer or Thor and gets taken out before she could kill them. I just mentioned the common omega/alpha levels, I didn't mention ones with special powers (SW and her Cthon god, FR because of the Celestials).
How is MJJ not in continuity? I ask because I have not heard this before.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Susanoo
@JediXMan said:

@Susanoo said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@Susanoo said:

I didn't mention MJJ because he's technically not in continuity and Franklin Richards is still to little to use his powers to it's maximun potential. SW gets blitzed by Surfer or Thor and gets taken out before she could kill them. I just mentioned the common omega/alpha levels, I didn't mention ones with special powers (SW and her Cthon god, FR because of the Celestials).

How is MJJ not in continuity? I ask because I have not heard this before.

I'm in a rush sorry. I meant he's an abnormality. He's literally omniversal.  

With Magnetos powers, he can literally become Molecule Man if they made him more powerful but no, they set his powers at where they are. They did it with Scarlett Witch and she became a high level reality warper. Any mutants that can manipulate any type of energies have potential to become like HOM Wanda. Mutants can literally range from below street level to just under herald level (I'm not including beings like MJJ however). 

Also, I heard there was this girl that copied the LTs powers and she was a mutant.
xerogod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By xerogod
@Susanoo
mutants are nothing compared to the heros in the avengers universe, or fantastic four universe, inhumans univers, or the annhilation universe, mutants arent included because they were not made to have powers comparable to franklin richards, sentry, silver surfer, or black bolt
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ssejllenrad

Is Onslaught considered a mutant? Cause if he is then he should also be up there.

And to the issue at hand. X-Men deal with high-level events all the time and I don't really see them being on the bottom. Just compare Second Coming to something like Siege or something. The threat for me was even bigger in X-Men due to time travel and such.