I need help with this riddle QUICK

NicholasAgot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

OK So,

A man goes to a movie at the local theater. In the middle of the movie, the man smiles in delight. A few minutes later, he leaves the theater, walks to the nearby bridge and hurls himself over the edge to his death.

Why does he do this?

If you can figure this out, YOU ARE AWESOME

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either: He was getting pleasure from somebody, but was married. So after the incident he felt so guilty he killed himself.

Or: It has something do to with the film he was watching...

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AweSam

The man had been the father of two identical twin boys many years earlier, named Justice and Damien. His wife had died while giving birth to them. The boys had been complete opposites - Justice was kind and giving, while Damien was violent and dangerous.

One day, Justice came to the father and told him that Damien had killed a man. He led the father to Damien, who, sure enough, was huddled over a dead man. The father went into a mad rage and began to fight with Damien, inadvertently killing him.

The father was put in prison for 10 years. During the first year, Justice sent him a note saying he couldn't forgive the father for killing Damien, and that he didn't want to ever see him again.

When he got out of prison, he met up with an old neighbor who told him that Justice had been working in the movie industry, and had actually landed a minor acting role in a new movie. The father goes to see the movie, and in the middle, is delighted to see Justice. But in a scene a few minutes later, the camera zooms in on Justice's arm and the father sees something shocking: a birthmark that belonged to Damien. He realizes that it wasn't Damien he had killed so many years back, but actually Justice. Damien had actually killed the other man, and Justice was actually there trying to save him. Then Damien had pretended to be Justice afterwards, and nobody had suspected differently. The father is overcome with grief and shock for what he did to Justice, and decides to take his own life.

NicholasAgot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@awesam said:

The man had been the father of two identical twin boys many years earlier, named Justice and Damien. His wife had died while giving birth to them. The boys had been complete opposites - Justice was kind and giving, while Damien was violent and dangerous.

One day, Justice came to the father and told him that Damien had killed a man. He led the father to Damien, who, sure enough, was huddled over a dead man. The father went into a mad rage and began to fight with Damien, inadvertently killing him.

The father was put in prison for 10 years. During the first year, Justice sent him a note saying he couldn't forgive the father for killing Damien, and that he didn't want to ever see him again.

When he got out of prison, he met up with an old neighbor who told him that Justice had been working in the movie industry, and had actually landed a minor acting role in a new movie. The father goes to see the movie, and in the middle, is delighted to see Justice. But in a scene a few minutes later, the camera zooms in on Justice's arm and the father sees something shocking: a birthmark that belonged to Damien. He realizes that it wasn't Damien he had killed so many years back, but actually Justice. Damien had actually killed the other man, and Justice was actually there trying to save him. Then Damien had pretended to be Justice afterwards, and nobody had suspected differently. The father is overcome with grief and shock for what he did to Justice, and decides to take his own life.

You are amazing.....

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By Strider1992

Google is your friend. Just copy past the entire thing into a search engine and click the first result its all over the net lol.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: That's just cheating. I actually heard this during an English lecture.

NicholasAgot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam said:

@strider92: That's just cheating. I actually heard this during an English lecture.

AND you remembered it??!!

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicholasagot: Not word for word, but the question and answer. I had the whole thing written down in my notebook.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

@awesam said:

AND you remembered it??!!

Well considering he's written it word for word exactly the same as this.......I have my doubts lol:

Lateral Thinking

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

NicholasAgot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NicholasAgot

Well at least I found out the answer!! I just got 50 bucks!!!! THANX!!

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AweSam
Avatar image for mynamewasdeleted
MyNameWasDeleted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers